Re: New video from Lastsevenwords
March 01, 2010, 03:23:01 PM
I think lastsevenwords person make svery interesting and captivating videos. Some of the best out there and that is my opinion. I dont think they say anything NEW per se' but they hold your attention to some important points. Thats just my opinion. I dont "follow" them like they are the gospel but I dont think they are out to do harm.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

~Souza~

March 01, 2010, 03:33:26 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I think lastsevenwords person make svery interesting and captivating videos. Some of the best out there and that is my opinion. I dont think they say anything NEW per se' but they hold your attention to some important points. Thats just my opinion. I dont "follow" them like they are the gospel but I dont think they are out to do harm.

I would reconsider, but that's up to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 08:15:39 PM
I think lastsevenwords person make svery interesting and captivating videos.

Who says they make the videos themselves?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

March 02, 2010, 12:41:01 PM
Quote from: "illusionist"
I think lastsevenwords person make svery interesting and captivating videos.

Who says they make the videos themselves?  :lol:
Ok...whatever I was just saying ...let me clarify-"the videos coming from the lastsevenwords channel are very captivating and interesting"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

March 04, 2010, 10:41:02 AM
Is it strange that I don't find LSW to be insistent @ all? I mean three videos is hardly indicative of being insistent.  Compared to the 30+ videos of others in the world of the MJ death hoax videos.  As to all the work that is put into those videos, perhaps this person is a perfectionist and pays attention to detail? I am sure a lot of hard work and dedication goes into the running of this forum, and there is much attention to detail, I would not use that, however, as a premise for saying that the admin's intentions are scary...

In my opinion, I do not consider these videos to be any more of a trigger for MK Ultra victims, than many of Mike's songs, and short films, or for that matter the majority of media in popular culture since....forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 03:07:04 PM
Quote from: "pyt777"
Is it strange that I don't find LSW to be insistent @ all? I mean three videos is hardly indicative of being insistent.  Compared to the 30+ videos of others in the world of the MJ death hoax videos.  As to all the work that is put into those videos, perhaps this person is a perfectionist and pays attention to detail? I am sure a lot of hard work and dedication goes into the running of this forum, and there is much attention to detail, I would not use that, however, as a premise for saying that the admin's intentions are scary...

In my opinion, I do not consider these videos to be any more of a trigger for MK Ultra victims, than many of Mike's songs, and short films, or for that matter the majority of media in popular culture since....forever.

That is what I meant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

March 04, 2010, 09:36:50 PM
by pyt777 ยป Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Is it strange that I don't find LSW to be insistent @ all? I mean three videos is hardly indicative of being insistent. Compared to the 30+ videos of others in the world of the MJ death hoax videos. As to all the work that is put into those videos, perhaps this person is a perfectionist and pays attention to detail? I am sure a lot of hard work and dedication goes into the running of this forum, and there is much attention to detail, I would not use that, however, as a premise for saying that the admin's intentions are scary...

This is just an update one my last post.  With regard to triggers found in everyday popular culture.  I have found a video which amply demostrates how this is done with ordinary people who have not been directly programmed by the CIA.  This is how YOU are PROGRAMMED and INITIATED into Freemasonry in your own living rooms:

[youtube:1sj7b6ht]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWGiZN1uBXQ&feature=related[/youtube:1sj7b6ht]

To understand the references to Oprah and Christ Consciousness, please watch the preceeding videos.

Whether you are a Christian or Athiest- only by doing your homework can you escape the subliminal acceptance of the shady agendas of these nefarious organizations which rob you daily of your freedom to choose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions