The nurse
February 14, 2010, 01:03:42 PM
This may have been discussed before.  I hadn't seen it since I joined this board, so could be in the archives somewhere but...

What do you make of the nurse who came forward at the beginning of all this and told the media about propofol.  Why go on the media about it?  And why come forward?  Nobody had even mentioned anything about him taking anesthesia for sleeping, or that he had a sleeping problem.  And, as far as I know, she wasn't a suspect.  So why did she do it?  

Seems like at the time, she also stated that she was in the E.R. for something on herself in Florida.  So, why would MJ or somebody working for him, call her on her cell phone for propofol when he was in California and had CM as a doctor.  Or, was this before CM came on board?

I'm just trying to look back on a lot of things that happened early on, that really seems fishy.  Like her going to the media about this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: The nurse
February 14, 2010, 01:44:29 PM
Because she's a plant... an unknowing plant but a plant nontheless. Michael very likely recognized something in her persona and personality would make her compelled to "tell her story" following "death". I'd be willing to bet after all these years of dealing with people coming in and out of his life and the media, that he had good perception of who in his life was a talker and who he could trust. Talkers would be cut out of the inner circle but they could be useful to play other roles... like feeding the media with wild wacked out stories.... when they benefited Michael.

So Michael knew A. that she was too honest to actually provide him with the weirdo bizarre drug (propofol) but B. would be inclined to go forward and tell the story to the media follwoing his death to enjoy her 15 minutes of fame.

So, perfect. He back planted the propofol story through Miss Nurse who dutifully played her part, completely unbeknownst to her, some few days after 6-25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 02:01:27 PM
That call from MJ to the nurse happened on Easter day. She said she was in ER, sick herself.
Michael called her NOT for diprivan, he just asked her to come over, and that  1/2 of his body was cold and other 1/2 was hot. She said to him that she cannot come because she is in FL and in the hosp. at the moment.
Conrad Murray was probably in Las Vegas. I think CM started ordering Propofol For MJ in May, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 02:10:50 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
That call from MJ to the nurse happened on Easter day. She said she was in ER, sick herself.
Michael called her NOT for diprivan, he just asked her to come over, and that  1/2 of his body was cold and other 1/2 was hot. She said to him that she cannot come because she is in FL and in the hosp. at the moment.
Conrad Murray was probably in Las Vegas. I think CM started ordering Propofol For MJ in May, 2009.

but she did say he asked her for propofol, she was the 1st 1 to mention propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 02:15:00 PM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"

but she did say he asked her for propofol, she was the 1st 1 to mention propofol.

MJ probably couldn't get propofol on Easter time, who knows why. That's why he was probably calling everyone he knew  very close in healthcare.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 02:22:53 PM
I know, MJ called Cheryl on the 21.06.(Fatherday) and that because CM dont work for MJ on Saturday or Sunday.

And by the way - Cheryl was on the TII-Premiere

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 14, 2010, 03:32:15 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
This may have been discussed before.  I hadn't seen it since I joined this board, so could be in the archives somewhere but...

What do you make of the nurse who came forward at the beginning of all this and told the media about propofol.  Why go on the media about it?  And why come forward?  Nobody had even mentioned anything about him taking anesthesia for sleeping, or that he had a sleeping problem.  And, as far as I know, she wasn't a suspect.  So why did she do it?  

Seems like at the time, she also stated that she was in the E.R. for something on herself in Florida.  So, why would MJ or somebody working for him, call her on her cell phone for propofol when he was in California and had CM as a doctor.  Or, was this before CM came on board?

I'm just trying to look back on a lot of things that happened early on, that really seems fishy.  Like her going to the media about this.
Going to the media (after informing the police) can be a way of securing that the information will be known and not swept under the carpet. To my knowledge, only after she pointed to the propofol, investigators went back to the house and found the bottles of propofol. What would have happened if she hadn't; did Murray mention by himself at the hospital to the physicians and investigators that he had administered propofol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:45:02 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

From the beginning I thought it odd that she would go to the media with the information. I know she wanted to set the record straight and get the news out there of what MJ was asking her for, but if it were me, I would have just gone to the police and left the media out of it. It's really hard to say because there are so many attention seekers out there. I believe too, as someone mentions, that she's an unknowing participant. I think this was before CM was his full time doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 14, 2010, 04:36:15 PM
As far as I remember she was talking about 2 different phone calls. First - at around easter - MJ reached her asking for Diprivan/Propofol and second - on June 21 - his entourage (or himself, there were contradictious statements) called her for help because "one side of his body was hot and the other side cold". Since she was in Florida at that time she just told them to get him in a hospital asap.

She also said that that at the second call "she knew he must have been given something that hit his central nerve system". But obviously he was not going to a hospital.

I was thinking about this since I know that these symptoms (different body side`s perceptions) are typical for people who just suffered a - more or less severe - stroke. But we never heard anything else about this. We were told that the very next day Monday, 22nd June) he was fit for rehearsals .... I can`t help, but this still sounds kind of strange to me ...

Any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

bec

February 14, 2010, 04:49:00 PM
You guys seriously think Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, would have to make phone calls himself to get these drugs if he really wanted them? Yeah right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 14, 2010, 05:10:18 PM
Quote from: "bec"
You guys seriously think Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, would have to make phone calls himself to get these drugs if he really wanted them? Yeah right.

Well, of course! Do you think he would reveal himself to his staff in such a highly private matter?  We are not talking about Aspirin ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

February 14, 2010, 05:20:58 PM
I agree with Bec, she was the seed... MJ is an intelligent man and knew who would run to the media.
Didn't demerol or diprivan only come into the equasion after she spoke out on LKL and then all of a sudden MJ was on this all the time which one doctor on LKL can't think of his name but he's a celebrity doctor but he said this was so bizarre and in the same logic as aliens coming down to earth, something to this effect which brings me back to MJ and the oxygen chamber and the elephant mans bones!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Venus7

February 14, 2010, 05:30:59 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"

I was thinking about this since I know that these symptoms (different body side`s perceptions) are typical for people who just suffered a - more or less severe - stroke. But we never heard anything else about this. We were told that the very next day Monday, 22nd June) he was fit for rehearsals .... I can`t help, but this still sounds kind of strange to me ...

Any thoughts?

Actually, it makes more sence that MJ died from stroke. Maybe AEG, Sony wanted more drama on this because the more sad and dramatic his death  that means more sales. money and so on.
Propofol was likely  planted afterwards, and they payed to the nurse and CM for propofol stories?
Everybody wins in this situation...everybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 14, 2010, 06:55:38 PM
I have always believed this as well. When this nurse came forward out of nowhere. If you notice after the nurse here comes Arnie Klein on LK discussing the fact that MJ had used propofol in the past when he was touring in London remember. Also the nurse stated that MJ told her that another doc had given it to him before. When she asked MJ who he did not want to tell her this info. This particular scenario has me puzzled because of other docs coming forward during this time stating that MJ asked for it. There were I think like 2 other docs? Correct me someone if I am wrong. Also. security people just all types of staff coming out saying MJ was addicted to all types of drugs like majorly. Remember some security that worked for him stated that he was popping 40 xanax pills a night? Yeah I know bull shit but the media did report these dam stories! That is why I feel all of this is not right. The way they have depicted MJ as this drug crazed junkie since June 25th just does not sit right with me. The one thing is that nobody will personally EVER make me feel like MJ was a junkie prescription or whatever because I feel that he cared about his health waaay too much, his kids, hell his life! Anytime anyone asked him if he was afraid of death he would say NO! remember? He wanted to live forever. SO I still stand on HOAX or MURder 1 of the 2. :(
Then I know some people would say well when you are an addict its kinda hard to say what an addict would or would not do u know? But I just cant see it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 14, 2010, 06:59:53 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Quote from: "bec"

Well, of course! Do you think he would reveal himself to his staff in such a highly private matter?  We are not talking about Aspirin ...

.... yet he'd personally call some obscure nutritionist nurse and reveal that desire just like that. Cmon, use your own logic here.

Especially a nurse who couldnt even get him that stuff even if she wanted to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions