I was watching the Olympic Short Track races just a little while ago.  Apolo Ohno, an American racer is wearing one black glove with gold tips and one white glove.  I was thinking to myself that the white glove was looking sorta Michael like, especially since only one glove is white.  The other racers have the same color gloves, some white, some black.  All of a sudden, the announcer says, "Apolo's doing a Michael Jackson with that white glove."   I went  :shock:  !     A year ago I doubt the announcer would have even noticed or made a reference to Michael.  His "death" has certainly made him more alive than ever.  ;)

I just wanted to share that with you.

We L.O.V.E. you Michael....we want  you back!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I was watching the Olympic Short Track races just a little while ago.  Apolo Ohno, an American racer is wearing one black glove with gold tips and one white glove.  I was thinking to myself that the white glove was looking sorta Michael like, especially since only one glove is white.  The other racers have the same color gloves, some white, some black.  All of a sudden, the announcer says, "Apolo's doing a Michael Jackson with that white glove."   I went  :shock:  !     A year ago I doubt the announcer would have even noticed or made a reference to Michael.  His "death" has certainly made him more alive than ever.  ;)

We L.O.V.E. you Michael....we want  you back!

Thank you for sharing - that is awesome that Michael is at the forefront of everyone's mind, even if they aren't aware of it! Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I was watching the Olympic Short Track races just a little while ago. Apolo Ohno, an American racer is wearing one black glove with gold tips and one white glove. I was thinking to myself that the white glove was looking sorta Michael like, especially since only one glove is white. The other racers have the same color gloves, some white, some black. All of a sudden, the announcer says, "Apolo's doing a Michael Jackson with that white glove." I went :shock: ! A year ago I doubt the announcer would have even noticed or made a reference to Michael. His "death" has certainly made him more alive than ever. ;)

We L.O.V.E. you Michael....we want you back!

God bless you, Liberian Girl Heehee, for your beautiful post.  It may be cry like a baby :( .  I miss you MJ with my whole soul and my total being.  MJ, I love you more, and I want you back more than anything in the whole, wide, world. I send you all my love a million times over! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Thank you darkchild! :P We miss him so.  When he returns, let's ask him not to do anything like this again.  :lol:   I can barely take it now.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions