Interesting, I  left a comment on the Murray imposter exposed page and ended it with beLIEve and a prayer for Michael and his family and TMZ edited it out. Didn't realize they edit the comments ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It\'s All For L.O.V.E.  
beLIEve
Truth will Prevail
MJ Forever!
Love and Peace!

bec

Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "tklein1014"

Proof from TIAI... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How was that redirected so fast?
Kinda makes me suspicious of some people on this forum..  8-)

Interesting observation.

One thing I noticed as well, is it just me or does Tiai seem more interested in proving him/herself as not a fake with these redirects then in helping us understand the hoax and Michael's message?

Seriously, tiai, if you're reading, I posted a thread last weekend theorising that Murray was metaphorical Michael, and this being said, Murray MUST be charged in order to fulfill requirements of the hoax to expose the media's power and influence over the legal system and public mentality in this country.

Read it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can't believe TMZ getting a bunch of hits is more important then understanding the message. That makes no sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

i read the message about dr murray's fake twitter message and immediately thought "that's MJ". MJ was always saying "don't judge or condemn me until u have walked in my shoes". his song "Childhood" also asks us to not judge him and in other interviews he has given he has also spoken words along these lines. also at the memorial, his brother said "we will never know what it was like to walk in his (MJ's) shoes" - something like that.

anyway this is getting interesting and we all have to keep the faith and have an open mind. can't wait for the BAM. i can feel it will happen soon. can anybody feel it too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "missy_missy"
i read the message about dr murray's fake twitter message and immediately thought "that's MJ". MJ was always saying "don't judge or condemn me until u have walked in my shoes". his song "Childhood" also asks us to not judge him and in other interviews he has given he has also spoken words along these lines. also at the memorial, his brother said "we will never know what it was like to walk in his (MJ's) shoes" - something like that.

anyway this is getting interesting and we all have to keep the faith and have an open mind. can't wait for the BAM. i can feel it will happen soon. can anybody feel it too?
You're not alone!  ;)
I can feel it in my gut.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

You're not alone!  ;)
I can feel it in my gut.

:) cool. and then people will see we were not crazy to believe in the hoax! but actually smart and free minded people who did not take things at face value just because they were presented to us as fact by the media outlet. But instead, saw question marks in all the things that didn't make sense and investigated for ourselves.  whoo hoo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Proof from TIAI... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How was that redirected so fast?
Kinda makes me suspicious of some people on this forum..  8-)

It was redirected yesterday when I got the message right, I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I'm thinking, and it makes sense, is that he is just waiting until enough people get the message and show their support before he comes back...because basically it's a confession of the hoax.  "I'm sorry I put you all through this, please forgive me, I need your prayers and support"  Just a hunch at this point, as I'm getting no direction whatsoever.  So I'm thinking we need to get that message out as much as we can and get people over there.  I've been posting it everywhere I can myself.  Don't just follow him...spread the message...in beLIEve groups, any place you can think of.  I'm guessing he wants us to "call" him back...he might not come back on his own.  Like I said, just a hunch, but it makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm contemplating whether I should just throw it down on the MJ fan page on FB...there's over 10 million people on there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Darnit...fans can't post links.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kristi777"
Interesting, I  left a comment on the Murray imposter exposed page and ended it with beLIEve and a prayer for Michael and his family and TMZ edited it out. Didn't realize they edit the comments ;)

haha...guess they know about the hidden message, then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really dont mean to attract sympathy here but in the context of this thread I have been an outcast all my life.....Even when in school, I had to literally beg my so-called friends to talk to me...Why? Because I am a stutterer...I stammer while talking......How embarasssing is that?   :(

Plus I have very abusive elder brother who'd beat me up every now and then.......So I turned into this contemplative and introspective person over the years.....I'm quite a recluse.I just dont wanna go out on the streets....I only go out in the evenings when its dark.....So that no one can see me properly..I just wish to be left alone and remain anonymous most of the time.......I am REALLY best when left alone.

So, I learnt to think for myself a long time ago......And so I hardly ever blindly follow whatever is told/said to me coz I have the habit of seeing for myself whats wrong and whats right......
.....Beacause guys, TRANSPARENCY is more ELUSIVE tha a DIAMOND in our times....So it is valued more than ever....You'd only make a fool out of yourself if you opened your heart to any stranger who pretends to be friendly and all.....

So Michael Jackson's message was pretty clear to me right from the beginning........

A man so frequently misunderstood and mocked at for his insecurities has tried to tell us that theres a reason to every aspect of a man's personality....Sometimes its forgivable and sometimes its not unforgivable. So before hurlng insults or forming opinions and jumping to conclusions about a person, we should see for ourselves....that to what extent is the person judged, worthy of rspect or disrespect.

Be it respect or disrespect....Generally,in either case,(respect/disrespect)...Its not imposed.It is earned.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
I really dont mean to attract sympathy here but in the context of this thread I have been an outcast all my life.....Even when in school, I had to literally beg my so-called friends to talk to me...Why? Because I am a stutterer...I stammer while talking......How embarasssing is that?   :(

Plus I have very abusive elder brother who'd beat me up every now and then.......So I turned into this contemplative and introspective person over the years.....I'm quite a recluse.I just dont wanna go out on the streets....I only go out in the evenings when its dark.....So that no one can see me properly..I just wish to be left alone and remain anonymous most of the time.......I am REALLY best when left alone.

So, I learnt to think for myself a long time ago......And so I hardly ever blindly follow whatever is told/said to me coz I have the habit of seeing for myself whats wrong and whats right......
.....Beacause guys, TRANSPARENCY is more ELUSIVE tha a DIAMOND in our times....So it is valued more than ever....You'd only make a fool out of yourself if you opened your heart to any stranger who pretends to be friendly and all.....

So Michael Jackson's message was pretty clear to me right from the beginning........

A man so frequently misunderstood and mocked at for his insecurities has tried to tell us that theres a reason to every aspect of a man's personality....Sometimes its forgivable and sometimes its not unforgivable. So before hurlng insults or forming opinions and jumping to conclusions about a person, we should see for ourselves....that to what extent is the person judged, worthy of rspect or disrespect.

Be it respect or disrespect....Generally,in either case,(respect/disrespect)...Its not imposed.It is earned.  :|

I am kind of the same way...I don't stutter, but I can relate to what you're saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just found a letter written by Michael Jackson in 1995, when he was being mistreated by the media, with court cases already known, where he uses exactly the same Indian proverb that "possible" Dr.Conrad Murray used in his twitter post , as explained here. Well, I sent a reply to the Doctor Murray's page on Twitter, under the following terms:
View image of Michael's letter in  great size for text displayed in the address: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@DrConradMurray I found that you imitate Michael's speech:Like the Indian proverb says-Don't judge a man until you've walked 2moons in his moccosins(shoes).I agree MICHAEL is yr IDOL!I'm praying for yr family too!*tears*in my face!

Think about this: Coincidence that the words of Michael in 1995 at a time of distress are similar to the doctor now in this moment of doubt?

I hope I have contributed to further clarify the matter...
I L.O.V.E. MICHAEL JACKSON & BELIEVE "...the best is yet to come! It's all for L.O.V.E.

Michael says same letter:
If a man could spy nothing against a character but what he can prove, HIStory could not be written!
BE STRONG MICHAEL! TAKE CARE LOVE! I WILL BE HERE ALWAYS WITH YOU!

Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 04:37:33 PM by Gina Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

What I'm thinking, and it makes sense, is that he is just waiting until enough people get the message and show their support before he comes back...because basically it's a confession of the hoax.  "I'm sorry I put you all through this, please forgive me, I need your prayers and support"  Just a hunch at this point, as I'm getting no direction whatsoever.  So I'm thinking we need to get that message out as much as we can and get people over there.  I've been posting it everywhere I can myself.  Don't just follow him...spread the message...in beLIEve groups, any place you can think of.  I'm guessing he wants us to "call" him back...he might not come back on his own.  Like I said, just a hunch, but it makes sense.

where are the believe groups?

and just wondering if someone can clarify something for me - were cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz imposters?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "ralu"
Did you noticed that now there are more "Dr. Murray" followers than soldiers of love?

No, but I don't think all of them know it's MJ...when I started following there were still over 700, I think...I'd bet a lot of them still think it's Dr. Murray.
Oh, I see...thanks for lighting me up. This makes sense.
About the message, I also find strange the lawyer's comment: "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone." What does the smart phone have with the tweeter? If anything, this makes me thing about the questionable calls Murray made on 25th of June...

And someone interpretated that Murry is not good on computers, though he seamed he knew what he does when recording the you tube video.

I'm not paying any attention to anything that's not highlighted...that's not the important stuff.

Really? Well, I've always found "deep" the way that TMZ chose to end its articles about Michael...regardless wether those sentences are highlighted ot not, those finale words are meant to be read "between the lines" IMHO. Hugs.

Well, have it your own way...TIAI redirected to the hidden message, so I'm trusting that it's correct, and that the rest is just padding to hide the message and not important. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:) With LOVE and unpretentiousness...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain