Adi

Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
Please consider that I am a farther ! Thats stupid, as he could not even pay for his many kids! he is a male whore, A Tramp.
face value vs. methaphor
what the eyes see the mind believes vs. look for the hidden message
blue pil vs. red pill
taking each dot separatelly vs. connecting the dots
errase all the previous strong clues as soon as a fishy thing happens vs. allways keep the faith
palin, dry facts vs. magic
jumping to conclusions vs. keeping an open mind
down on the earth vs. up in the sky

What does the REALITY mean after all? Is there a right way and a wrong way? ;)

Nice post ralu

:D
xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "tklein1014"
Did you noticed that now there are more "Dr. Murray" followers than soldiers of love?

No, but I don't think all of them know it's MJ...when I started following there were still over 700, I think...I'd bet a lot of them still think it's Dr. Murray.
Oh, I see...thanks for lighting me up. This makes sense.
About the message, I also find strange the lawyer's comment: "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone." What does the smart phone have with the tweeter? If anything, this makes me thing about the questionable calls Murray made on 25th of June...

And someone interpretated that Murry is not good on computers, though he seamed he knew what he does when recording the you tube video.

I'm not paying any attention to anything that's not highlighted...that's not the important stuff.

Really? Well, I've always found "deep" the way that TMZ chose to end its articles about Michael...regardless wether those sentences are highlighted ot not, those finale words are meant to be read "between the lines" IMHO. Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

This message is certainly loaded...Hmmm..."the medium is the message..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

This is very interesting.  It seems they've found out that someone is pretending to be Dr. Murray on Twitter.  They left an interesting message, also...wonder who it could be?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <----------FOLLOW Michael

Will YOU be there?

I remember a phrase in a letter written by Michael, which explained an Indian proverb-before judging someone - to walk in his moccasins for 3 moons ...
I believe that Murray is a kind of "vehicle" that must go through the process just like Michael, who was not believed and was laughed at by the media, posted bail and pleaded innocent, but the press continued to insult and not to believe him.
The sentence on Twitter tells the reader not to stop at appearances and to always consider first the man, respect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

I knew it from the start, I just didnt think it was a big deal, Ooops ... Can't I appreciate things even if they're little things?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be right back!

ralu

Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
Please consider that I am a farther ! Thats stupid, as he could not even pay for his many kids! he is a male whore, A Tramp.
face value vs. methaphor
what the eyes see the mind believes vs. look for the hidden message
blue pil vs. red pill
taking each dot separatelly vs. connecting the dots
errase all the previous strong clues as soon as a fishy thing happens vs. allways keep the faith
palin, dry facts vs. magic
jumping to conclusions vs. keeping an open mind
down on the earth vs. up in the sky

What does the REALITY mean after all? Is there a right way and a wrong way? ;)

Nice post ralu

:D
xxx
Just to make a long story short   :) . Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Where is hidden message, glad to read all your posts. Love you Michael, true believer. :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think that the big letters is the message and its saying : ~There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael jackson , using a twitter account under the name  DrConradMurray left the following message. Please consider i too am a father , do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. please pray for my family. But this is all a hoax .~ (i may be wrong though, but it sounded like it was all together) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. <3

Guys...some of this cannot be spelled out for you...some people want "proof" that its Michael behind the Conrad tWeet...Newsflash folks: YOU AIN'T GONNA GET THAT KIND OF 'PROOF' the hoax may be coming to an end and Bam may be on the far horizon...but it's not over yet...some of this stuff is instinctual; you either get it or you don't...for those who do, Bravo! On to the next issue...for those who don't....well I guess you'll have to wait for his return and his explanations...just like the hoax itself, Michael doesn't expect everyone to understand every aspect of the clues he's leaving like a trail of breadcrumbs in a forest; some of us pick up the trail right away and others just stomp all over them...then bitch that they are lost...like the saying goes: for those who believe no proof is necessary; for those who don't - no proof is enough...long live The King...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 8-) /posting.php?mode=reply&f=48&t=5565#http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/posting.php?mode=edit&f=48&p=89334#
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 08:08:50 AM by beyondbrothers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is very interesting.  It seems they've found out that someone is pretending to be Dr. Murray on Twitter.  They left an interesting message, also...wonder who it could be?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <----------FOLLOW Michael

Will YOU be there?

I knew it , I read it a few times as I have been following that Murray account for months I saw his tweet right away and it left me with the question if murray can visit Michaels tomb why cant Michael visit Murrays twitter after thinking for a second I responded as Michael would have wanted me to with kindness I told him I was a reflection of Michael being an admirer and protector of his for so long so I will wait for the truth and not label or condem him and I did pray for his family. And if it WAS really Michael I hope he saw in my reply to "murray" that I truly have learned something important from him I gave Murray a chance. Thank you Michael love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

MashMike

OMG!!!!THANK U TINA SO MUCH FOR THIS POST, NOW I HAVE REGAINED MY BELIEF IN 10000000%THAT'S MIKE'S MESSAGE TO HIS FANS, HE KNEW THAT WE NEEDED IT SO DESPERATELY,THANK U MICHAEL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SECRET MESSAGES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

paula-c

LunaCielo wrote; I remember a phrase in a letter written by Michael, which explained an Indian proverb-before judging someone - to walk in his moccasins for 3 moons ...
I believe that Murray is a kind of "vehicle" that must go through the process just like Michael, who was not believed and was laughed at by the media, posted bail and pleaded innocent, but the press continued to insult and not to believe him.
The sentence on Twitter tells the reader not to stop at appearances and to always consider first the man, respect

If this is true, as is also true that long ago I read that Murray is a physician who practices holistic medicine, but I forgot where I read it was ........ 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I personally think that we should follow this person.  TMZ is always putting things out there that has led us to a few clues.  Also, TIAI just took me to this page.  I am not sure what date it was redirected here, but it did today.  Thank you Tklein for bolding the words in the statement.  You have good detective eyes.  I would not have seen that if it wasn't pointed out to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "susy"
Where is hidden message, glad to read all your posts. Love you Michael, true believer. :D  :D

The hidden message is the highlighted part. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 11:56:58 AM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "OfficialMJFan4ever"
i think that the big letters is the message and its saying : ~There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael jackson , using a twitter account under the name  DrConradMurray left the following message. Please consider i too am a father , do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. please pray for my family. But this is all a hoax .~ (i may be wrong though, but it sounded like it was all together) :D

You got it, that's the hidden message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions