Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "tklein1014"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
tklein wrote:  I don't think I can...I want to so much, but I don't think the imposter would prefer that, I think they want people to figure it out on their own.

So, what are you saying tklein?  That the imposter is MJ??!!  :?

Read between the lines of the article, especially the message the imposter left...think for yourself.

Mayb be if you posted the link to the YTUBE video statement that Dr Murrays twitter resembles it would help those members of the forum who have not listened to all the YTUBE videos available.  :geek:

But yes read between the lines do you research the answer is there for the world to see. ;)

L.O.V.E.

8-)

Murray's YouTube message You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 02:26:55 AM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Inhalib"
Hi Tina thanks for this post!!
I don't know if he is Michael or not.. but.. that news from TMZ was mind blowing.. and I'm following this Murray/Michael/justsomeoneneedingsupport in twitter.
Lots of L.O.V.E!

I think the answer is right there in the hidden message as to whether it's Michael or not.  TIAI redirected to the message, so I'm thinking it's correct.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks for your post, Tina! it really is enlightening now. to think that Michael was on Twitter givin us messages... makes me all jittery. [in a good way =)]

I'll Be There, MJ!
Followin twitter.com/DrConradMurray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JukeBox"
thanks for your post, Tina! it really is enlightening now. to think that Michael was on Twitter givin us messages... makes me all jittery. [in a good way =)]

I'll Be There, MJ!
Followin twitter.com/DrConradMurray

You're welcome...did it for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Did you noticed that now there are more "Dr. Murray" followers than soldiers of love?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote from: "ralu"
Did you noticed that now there are more "Dr. Murray" followers than soldiers of love?

No, but I don't think all of them know it's MJ...when I started following there were still over 700, I think...I know many of them follow because they think it might be MJ, and I'd bet a lot of them still think it's Dr. Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I have followed TIAI since it started last year and have always trusted their message and their intent. They are here to help us.

So this hidden message in the TMZ article, which we have been redirected to, just reinforces my feelings.

It's becoming more obvious this over these past 2 weeks that Dr Murray is a metaphor for Michael....just look at what he has been through in the media and what people are saying about him. It parallels what happened to Michael.

I am off now to post a message of support as well.

I am so glad we had this pointed out to us.....after so long maybe we are all just a bit tired and slow!!!!! I mean that in a nice way of course. :D ( i include myself in that!!)

I LOVE you Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

No, but I don't think all of them know it's MJ...when I started following there were still over 700, I think...I'd bet a lot of them still think it's Dr. Murray.
Oh, I see...thanks for lighting me up. This makes sense.
About the message, I also find strange the lawyer's comment: "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone." What does the smart phone have with the tweeter? If anything, this makes me thing about the questionable calls Murray made on 25th of June...

And someone interpretated that Murry is not good on computers, though he seamed he knew what he does when recording the you tube video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

No, but I don't think all of them know it's MJ...when I started following there were still over 700, I think...I'd bet a lot of them still think it's Dr. Murray.
About the message, I also find strange the lawyer's comment: "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone." What does the smart phone have with the tweeter? If anything, this makes me thing about the questionable calls Murray made on 25th of June...

And someone interpretated that Murry is not good on computers, though he seamed he knew what he does when recording the you tube video.

I'm not paying any attention to anything that's not highlighted...that's not the important stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Adi"
I have followed TIAI since it started last year and have always trusted their message and their intent. They are here to help us.

So this hidden message in the TMZ article, which we have been redirected to, just reinforces my feelings.

It's becoming more obvious this over these past 2 weeks that Dr Murray is a metaphor for Michael....just look at what he has been through in the media and what people are saying about him. It parallels what happened to Michael.

I am so glad we had this pointed out to us.....after so long maybe we are all just a bit tired and slow!!!!! I mean that in a nice way of course. :D ( i include myself in that!!)

I LOVE you Michael.

I've always trusted TIAI also...a friend of mine made a suggestion...Study Peace--->S.T.U.D.Y.---->TIAI  Maybe...?  Glad you're going over there...he needs us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

TMZ had to hide the message in there somehow, they couldn't just blurt it out...well not yet anyway - only Michael will know when that time will be.. :lol:

They just used that line to pad the article out and for the purposes of the people who believe Mj is dead I suppose.  It is not time to reveal it fully yet so ignore those lines. Read the large and bolded words.....Read Between the Lines (RBTL)... :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Quote from: "Adi"

I LOVE you Michael.

I've always trusted TIAI also...a friend of mine made a suggestion...Study Peace--->S.T.U.D.Y.---->TIAI  Maybe...?  Glad you're going over there...he needs us.

In one of the TS Updates this is mentioned regarding the combination of TIAI and S.T.U.D.Y = TS.  :D

I just posted my message of support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please consider that I am a farther ! Thats stupid, as he could not even pay for his many kids! he is a male whore, A Tramp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
Please consider that I am a farther ! Thats stupid, as he could not even pay for his many kids! he is a male whore, A Tramp.

Read Between the Lines......i.e the bolded and big words in the message in the link below. Ignore the rest...its just for padding the TMZ article out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr Murray = metaphor for how Michael was treated.

It's a message .
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
face value vs. methaphor
what the eyes see the mind believes vs. look for the hidden message
blue pil vs. red pill
taking each dot separatelly vs. connecting the dots
errase all the previous strong clues as soon as a fishy thing happens vs. allways keep the faith
palin, dry facts vs. magic
jumping to conclusions vs. keeping an open mind
down on the earth vs. up in the sky

What does the REALITY mean after all? Is there a right way and a wrong way? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions