Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
tklein1014 wrote: Read the enlarged and bolded part, people...it's a hidden message. Forget about the rest.
OK, tklein, so I read it and it says:  There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message: "Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family."  But it's all a hoax

Uh, ok...so you are saying that it is Michael twittering these messages.  ;)  So, what makes you so certain and how do you know it is Michael.  We don't need someone playing with us here.  If you have information that confirms this please tell us your source or how you are so sure.  Thanks!

All I can say is that TIAI redirected to the hidden message, so I guess that's the only assurance I can give you that it's correct.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "YoungNewMJFan"
I just noticed that too before I realized you posted this here. I'm pretty sure your on to something  ;)

TIAI redirected to it, so I guess I am.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wake up you guys. Think back to Michael' s last court case. Is that enough of a hint????? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

If TIAI is redirecting to this then TIAI seriously missed the boat last weekend when I posted this goddamnit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Keep up TIAI. This has already been figured out.
Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 10:02:13 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "beatit"
Who ever it is, is stupid.
Off-topic, Bec, but I laughed my ass off at this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

YOu know what. I am NOT going to DEBUNK this! How can we when it is in our face? Even before this.. it all goes back to the Murray youtube video. Remember? Murray does not have any DAM fans! Guys... it is REAL! Seriously. Let us all keep a positive outlook on this.. POSITIVE is the key word. I feel that some members are here but losing hope because it is obvious in their posts to certain topics. IT seems as if sometimes*and I am not directing this toward anyone) but sometimes when we get a certain theory going and it looks dam good! Here comes somebody saying comeon people get real! OR no way that could not be it! I am like dam why is that person even here? Either you believe MJ is alive or not. .... or..... murdered but either way we are all here for a common cause. Same way I feel about DD on Larry King, Blonde lady at memorial, hat man, big nose man at Grammys. Personally I feel any OR all of those could be MJ but that is just me! Especially that guy at the grammys. Lets stay positive. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
If TIAI is redirecting to this then TIAI seriously missed the boat last weekend when I posted this goddamnit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think TIAI is redirecting to the hidden message, not the fact that we are comparing Murray w/Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
YOu know what. I am NOT going to DEBUNK this! How can we when it is in our face? Even before this.. it all goes back to the Murray youtube video. Remember? Murray does not have any DAM fans! Guys... it is REAL! Seriously. Let us all keep a positive outlook on this.. POSITIVE is the key word. I feel that some members are here but losing hope because it is obvious in their posts to certain topics. IT seems as if sometimes*and I am not directing this toward anyone) but sometimes when we get a certain theory going and it looks dam good! Here comes somebody saying comeon people get real! OR no way that could not be it! I am like dam why is that person even here? Either you believe MJ is alive or not. .... or..... murdered but either way we are all here for a common cause. Same way I feel about DD on Larry King, Blonde lady at memorial, hat man, big nose man at Grammys. Personally I feel any OR all of those could be MJ but that is just me! Especially that guy at the grammys. Lets stay positive. :)
Nicely said, and I think that that "Murray" message is definitely him- a doctor with "fans" is sooo ridiculous- doesn't he mean "patients" for goodness' sake?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had to read this twice before I understood what it meant  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

it was posted on 2/14 at 7:00 LA time 2+1+2=7 and toad is the day of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think we should stop following TIAI and start following Bec :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2 Bad

Wow!! I think this is amazing! I read this article so many times and this thought crossed my mind! I even wrote it out and this is what I saw too!!! The comments are great too since they point out it was posted from the web and not a phone.
Thank you!
I don't need any other excitement tonight, this is enough! Well except for maybe MJ visits on Larry King Live, now I could go for that!!
We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!

Michael Jackson,  using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2 Bad"
Wow!! I think this is amazing! I read this article so many times and this thought crossed my mind! I even wrote it out and this is what I saw too!!! The comments are great too since they point out it was posted from the web and not a phone.
Thank you!
I don't need any other excitement tonight, this is enough! Well except for maybe MJ visits on Larry King Live, now I could go for that!!
We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!

Michael Jackson,  using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax

The first thing that made me think it was him was the message left, because we'd been comparing him w/Murray.  It took me awhile to find the full hidden message in the article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tklein1014"
Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

Posted Feb 12th 2010 2:33PM by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy/pasted article for you all...READ the message the person left...seem familiar?

You do not have to hit me over the head with a brick! ;)  Dr. Murray do not have any fans at all.  MJ, I send my very heart and my love to you, my darling! ;)  God bless you, MJ, I love you more.  I am not afraid over the great adventure that you are taking us on.  I remember that it is all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Good God people! Do you have to be spoon fed EVERYTHING!!??  Michael is asking for understanding and support from his fans!!! What? Do you want him to come out and say 'Hey guys big fat clue under ur NOSE??
C'mon, lets think...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Thanks tklien...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login#
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions