I feel like I'm cheating by giving you all the answers, but what I've highlighted is the real message in the article beneath the surface.  On the surface, who cares if someone is pretending to be Dr. Murray?  What's the point?  You have to look beneath the surface to find the hidden message.  I know it seems weird, but this is what he's trying to teach us to do.  To look underneath the surface and not take things at face value.  This article is not just a clue, it's a KEY.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The someone is Michael Jackson that is asking his fans (us) for prayers and support (this is what we do) and the following message is for us that we have to walk in his shoes (spreading his message ?) and it's all a hoax leads us to the "death" ?

Correct me if i'm wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You got it mostly, and being that he is the one asking in the article about the imposter, and he gave us that message to identify him, MJ is the "imposter"...so I think we should go over to Twitter and give him the prayers and support he's asking for...that's the message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I seriously doubt that Dr. Murray has fans.  And what family is he talking about?  He has "family" all over the place, all by different women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I seriously doubt that Dr. Murray has fans.  And what family is he talking about?  He has "family" all over the place, all by different women.

I think the word 'fans' is the biggest giveaway, as Dr Conrad Murray has never asked for support from fans, only friends, family and patients on his you tube video. So many people realized then, that this video sounded like MJ and now TMZ are kindly giving it to us on a plate with the words, FANS, IMPOSTER, FAKE, HOAX.
To me this message is not hidden or cryptic but blindingly obvious. :D   ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tklein1014"
Quote from: "beatit"
Who ever it is, is stupid.

Did you even read the article or message that the person left?

I give up...people are too dense.

Yes I read the article and the messages left on Twitter, that his lawyers said it wasn't him. the twitter saying there are lies surrounding me, but if you look back on any criminal they all say they are innocent.

Look at Ted Bundy he plead not guilty. All criminals say they are not guilty to see if their lawyers can get them off.

The article it self from TMZ does not give much information other than to say that his people say that the twitter thing is 100% a hoax, that he doesn't even have a smart phone which means nothing computers are available to. But I think if it was him his lawyers would know, cause I know I wouldn't start tweeting if I was on trial for manslaughter without my lawyers go.

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

All that tells me is to pray for him and his family, I don't see any hidden messages there. I don't see a hidden message in any of this.

What I see if people over reading, over thinking, over analyzing everything single fiber of every single statement, post, anything that you see in tabliods (which dramatize everything cause that's what sells) Just live everything you see on TV is mostly dramatized. Take operation Repo on TRUtv I have been out with Repo companies helping them out, nine times out of 10 the person knows your coming and gives you the keys, and if they start to give you hassle and it gets to the point where like operation Repo style you leave and you come get it later.

Drama sells plain and simple, the twitter person was probably someone that knows about the people that think its a Hoax that MJ is still alive and decided to play into it.  And guess what it worked.

And what is TMZ giving away by saying impostor, fake, hoax, if its talking about MJ still being alive I don't see a connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh for god sake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What does Michael have to do? Hit you over the head with a BRICK???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I love the 'fans' part. :lol:  And also the use of hoax by TMZ...it's all a hoax? Big words ..they could have said ..'not true..someone is just playing a joke..'...why hoax...especially the It's ALL a hoax..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Read the enlarged and bolded part, people...it's a hidden message.  Forget about the rest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

i would like to say that TIAI just redirected to this page so i would pay attention to it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God Bless TIAI...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tklein1014 wrote: Read the enlarged and bolded part, people...it's a hidden message. Forget about the rest.
OK, tklein, so I read it and it says:  There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message: "Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family."  But it's all a hoax

Uh, ok...so you are saying that it is Michael twittering these messages.  ;)  So, what makes you so certain and how do you know it is Michael.  We don't need someone playing with us here.  If you have information that confirms this please tell us your source or how you are so sure.  Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just noticed that too before I realized you posted this here. I'm pretty sure your on to something  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry to post off topic but Brazil this year is honoring Michael Jackson at the Carnival in Rio de Janeiro with the samba school Unidos da Tijuca in the avenue
I'm watching the parade live on television ...
Very nice ...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

Adi

My heart dropped as soon I as read the TMZ article you copied and pasted....especially reading those bolded/large words. I felt like we have ignored Michael by not seeing this full message.

I am finding it incredible that some people still can't see the message even though you have pointed it out so obviously.

Anway - I read that TMZ article on their site when it was 1st posted and the line "But it's all a hoax" immediately stood out to me and knew then they were giving us a very clear message....I just didn't read the rest of the message bewteen the lines!!!!!

Thanks for pointing the rest of the message out to all of us.

Michael has my support always & always.

Thanks TS as well for redirecting TIAI to this page as I hadn't read it until now.
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions