Quote from: "bec"
Oh for god sake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What does Michael have to do? Hit you over the head with a BRICK???

Couldnt have put it better.  With "The L.O.V.E." as MJ said in TII   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tklein1014"
Quote from: "missy_missy"
i read the message about dr murray's fake twitter message and immediately thought "that's MJ". MJ was always saying "don't judge or condemn me until u have walked in my shoes". his song "Childhood" also asks us to not judge him and in other interviews he has given he has also spoken words along these lines. also at the memorial, his brother said "we will never know what it was like to walk in his (MJ's) shoes" - something like that.

anyway this is getting interesting and we all have to keep the faith and have an open mind. can't wait for the BAM. i can feel it will happen soon. can anybody feel it too?

What I'm thinking, and it makes sense, is that he is just waiting until enough people get the message and show their support before he comes back...because basically it's a confession of the hoax.  "I'm sorry I put you all through this, please forgive me, I need your prayers and support"  Just a hunch at this point, as I'm getting no direction whatsoever.  So I'm thinking we need to get that message out as much as we can and get people over there.  I've been posting it everywhere I can myself.  Don't just follow him...spread the message...in beLIEve groups, any place you can think of.  I'm guessing he wants us to "call" him back...he might not come back on his own.  Like I said, just a hunch, but it makes sense.

where are the believe groups?

and just wondering if someone can clarify something for me - were cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz imposters?

I know there are some on Facebook, probably MySpace also, Twitter...other social networking sites.  TIAI has redirected somewhere else now, so you may have to post a direct link.

ok thanks. and can u answer my question about cassandra gretchen sims and derek clontz too? or ur not sure either? thanks

Sorry, as I understand it I think they were frauds.

ok thanks for clearing that up for me :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ needs our support (scroll down a little)
February 19, 2010, 09:50:43 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
[Report this postReply with quote Re: TIAI redirect...Hidden message (scroll down a little)
by tklein1014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 am

I'm contemplating whether I should just throw it down on the MJ fan page on FB...there's over 10 million people on there...tklein1014

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: TIAI redirect...Hidden message (scroll down a little)
by tklein1014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Darnit...fans can't post links./quote]

:lol: yeah, with 10 million fans I see why they didn't want to allow posts! WOW!

It's probably the biggest fan page on FB, I bet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 05:08:03 AM
yeah! totally agree about Media mind control.

Personally I DO NOT watch TV for 5 years. I only watch some music awards, rarely movies when my friends tell that there is some interesting movie on some channel. THAT's it!

1. That's a waste of time. :?

2. [Specially in my country] Media casts a negative vibe on you showing ONLY killing, vistims, terror-acts, blows, bombs on the NEWS programs. O honestly tell you that it's  all you can see on the news, and only at the end they might show you some nice cute report about some nice cute event (useful info).
You seriously need a bottle of vodka with no snacks to be able to watch the news.  :shock:
Once I tried to watch it but after i had a night full of nightmares!!! :!:
Thank you but no.

3. You should realize that even when TV shows some really useful stuff or masterpieces of art, classical opera/music you still physically will NEVER have time to watch it all, too many channels.  :cry:

4. Even MTV now lacks music videos, actually it was the reason to start this channel - to show music videos!!!  Does that tell you smth? haha. SONGS, most songs have message to our souls, minds, songs address our feelings. And MTV replaced them with stupid reality shows (who needs that crap? sont you have a life of our own?)

thakn you
spread love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.

Quote from: "Gina Jackson"

I just found a letter written by Michael Jackson in 1995, when he was being mistreated by the media, with court cases already known, where he uses exactly the same Indian proverb that "possible" Dr.Conrad Murray used in his twitter post , as explained here. Well, I sent a reply to the Doctor Murray's page on Twitter, under the following terms:
View image of Michael's letter in  great size for text displayed in the address: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@DrConradMurray I found that you imitate Michael's speech:Like the Indian proverb says-Don't judge a man until you've walked 2moons in his moccosins(shoes).I agree MICHAEL is yr IDOL!I'm praying for yr family too!*tears*in my face!

Think about this: Coincidence that the words of Michael in 1995 at a time of distress are similar to the doctor now in this moment of doubt?

I hope I have contributed to further clarify the matter...
I L.O.V.E. MICHAEL JACKSON & BELIEVE "...the best is yet to come! It's all for L.O.V.E.

Michael says same letter:
If a man could spy nothing against a character but what he can prove, HIStory could not be written!
BE STRONG MICHAEL! TAKE CARE LOVE! I WILL BE HERE ALWAYS WITH YOU!

You couldn't have said it any better, my friend! I have been following Michael's death hoax, as well as TuPac Shakur's death hoax, for these two men have bravely sacrificed themselves for the greater good to resurrect and have an ARMY of LOVE waiting for them-to start the beginning of the New Age. I am so grateful for them, and others like JFK, Princess Diana, John Lennon, Martin Luther King, Albert Einstein, Erich Von Daniken to stear the way for us young people to take it where they left off, and they being our guiders through their art, words, and music. I'm so glad there are others like me out there (and also thanks to TIAI and MJAlive999, and the starters of the original MichaelJacksonDeathHoax.com) that have seen beyond what the media has told them

Like I have said previously, there are two types of people in this world: co-creators and puppets. It is clear to see that we are the co-creators, and we shall cut the puppet strings! Thank you Michael (and I know you are reading this... I know in my heart that you read your fans messages, because that's what keeps you stronger in your mission)! We love you and I am not waiting for your return, for I know it's already here....in us. You are always in our hearts and minds <3 You have never left... as V in V for Vendetta, your message will always live on. Your soul lives on. Forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

February 21, 2010, 12:12:39 PM
thanks, tklein1014 & karmaknowstruth...
  I've visited quite a few topics here & have to say that this is by far one of the best pages.
  Truth is profound and you reach it's depth in a down to earth, everyday & plain-to-see way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

paula-c

February 21, 2010, 01:22:22 PM
tina420shadows wrote; You couldn't have said it any better, my friend! I have been following Michael's death hoax, as well as TuPac Shakur's death hoax, for these two men have bravely sacrificed themselves for the greater good to resurrect and have an ARMY of LOVE waiting for them-to start the beginning of the New Age. I am so grateful for them, and others like JFK, Princess Diana, John Lennon, Martin Luther King, Albert Einstein, Erich Von Daniken to stear the way for us young people to take it where they left off, and they being our guiders through their art, words, and music. I'm so glad there are others like me out there (and also thanks to TIAI and MJAlive999, and the starters of the original MichaelJacksonDeathHoax.com) that have seen beyond what the media has told them

Like I have said previously, there are two types of people in this world: co-creators and puppets. It is clear to see that we are the co-creators, and we shall cut the puppet strings! Thank you Michael (and I know you are reading this... I know in my heart that you read your fans messages, because that's what keeps you stronger in your mission)! We love you and I am not waiting for your return, for I know it's already here....in us. You are always in our hearts and minds <3 You have never left... as V in V for Vendetta, your message will always live on. Your soul lives on. Forever

Well said, and thanks for speaking for everyone. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 07:48:20 PM
Thank you!  :D

I just felt the need to post this, since I just got done reading Michael Jackson's autobiography "Moon Walk" and this are the last words of the book that should be seen by everyone:

"To me, nothing is more important than making people happy, giving them a release from their problems and worries, helping to lighten their load. I want them to walk away from a performance I've done saying, 'That was great. I want to go back again. I had a great time.' To me, that's what it's all about. That's wonderful. That's why I don't understand when some celebrities say they don't want their kids in teh business. I think they say that becasue they've been hurt themselves. I can understand that. I've been there too."
- Michael Jackson
Encino, California

That is why you're an angel, Micahel. <3 Please my fellow cadets in our Army of Love, read this book if you haven't yet! You will feel closer to him than ever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Quote from: "silver_glepha"
yeah! totally agree about Media mind control.

Personally I DO NOT watch TV for 5 years. I only watch some music awards, rarely movies when my friends tell that there is some interesting movie on some channel. THAT's it!

1. That's a waste of time. :?

2. [Specially in my country] Media casts a negative vibe on you showing ONLY killing, vistims, terror-acts, blows, bombs on the NEWS programs. O honestly tell you that it's  all you can see on the news, and only at the end they might show you some nice cute report about some nice cute event (useful info).
You seriously need a bottle of vodka with no snacks to be able to watch the news.  :shock:
Once I tried to watch it but after i had a night full of nightmares!!! :!:
Thank you but no.

3. You should realize that even when TV shows some really useful stuff or masterpieces of art, classical opera/music you still physically will NEVER have time to watch it all, too many channels.  :cry:

4. Even MTV now lacks music videos, actually it was the reason to start this channel - to show music videos!!!  Does that tell you smth? haha. SONGS, most songs have message to our souls, minds, songs address our feelings. And MTV replaced them with stupid reality shows (who needs that crap? sont you have a life of our own?)

thakn you
spread love

I feel the same way.  I disconnected my cable months ago because I was tired of paying for something I rarely watched and when I did, rarely did I find anything worth the money. Almost everything you want or need to know you can find on the net or your local channel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 21, 2010, 08:22:38 PM
OMG! I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING ELSE!!!

THERE IS NO MENTION OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH ANYWHERE IN THE RE-PRINT... I'm going to say again, 2009 REPRINT... in Michael Jackson's autobiography: Moon Walk. Not one RIP or June 25th "death" mention. Even with the new introduction and afterword printed

There are no coincidences. I understand that about the world now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 01:21:29 AM
This forum is like being in Care Alot, it helps each of us look at our own flaws and correct them. knowing that we have Angels around and the hope of God always with us and protecting us from the hypnotist of the media and the idiot box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

February 22, 2010, 01:27:32 AM
Everyone has to learn how to forgive, and others have to turn over a "new leaf", although old habits die hard we Have to change not just for self but for those that are watching our every move. God, his sons, the elders, and our children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

this1crazygirl

February 22, 2010, 08:22:38 AM
@ tina

angry faced Mike is so sexy! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 09:54:09 AM
tina420shadows » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 am

OMG! I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING ELSE!!!

THERE IS NO MENTION OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH ANYWHERE IN THE RE-PRINT... I'm going to say again, 2009 REPRINT... in Michael Jackson's autobiography: Moon Walk. Not one RIP or June 25th "death" mention. Even with the new introduction and afterword printed

There are no coincidences. I understand that about the world now

:shock: huh?!!
Where can I get a copy of this? I must have the old edition then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 09:57:39 AM
essenceofebony0to9 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:21 am

This forum is like being in Care Alot, it helps each of us look at our own flaws and correct them. knowing that we have Angels around and the hope of God always with us and protecting us from the hypnotist of the media and the idiot box.birth and physical; male and femaleessenceofebony0to9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: MJ needs our support (scroll down a little)
by essenceofebony0to9 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 am

Everyone has to learn how to forgive, and others have to turn over a "new leaf", although old habits die hard we Have to change not just for self but for those that are watching our every move. God, his sons, the elders, and our children.

Yes it is.  I has helped me see some things in me as well.  There are angels waiting to be used to excel in strength and harken unto the Voice of God to do His will in this earth (Psalm 103:20).  They are waiting to open doors, war on our defense against the works of darkness.  WE do have to forgive.  We have to forgive ourselves for the flaws that we have made and forgive others as well if we want to go further in life and change.  Unforgiveness will only hinder you and not only hinder you it will cause you emotional,physical, and mental turmoil that really isn't worth it in the end.  You have shared something precious, Essence.  Thanks for sharing.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions