all4loveandbelieve

Re: Latoya tweets
January 11, 2011, 09:58:17 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
My first thought is she means MJ is spiritually with her but isn't Latoya a JW and don't they believe that when your dead your gone forever!

I read somewhere I think it was an excert from La Toyas book that she believes MJ is one of the 144,000  that JW's believe will return to earth, Im sure its somewhere here on the forum there was some pages cut and pasted a while back :?   I also read that Katherine has always believed that MJ was special from when he was very young.

;)
Jehova Witness believe that dead people will come back, will reincarnate.  Here in Montreal we have these Jehova witness coming to our homes ringing our doorbells early in the morning to talk about their religion and to change into their religion. I usually talk to them, because I am an inquisitive person, likes to learn about other religion, or what ever the title of conversation is. But they are such leaches, they do not stop come and ring your door bell every saturday morning at 8h30 a.m. At a point I had to tell them to never come back or else I will call the police. They never came back  :lol:  They want you to change into their religion. Mostly of the Jehova witness here in Montreal, they are Italians, believe it or not. I thought I would share this with you guys. God bless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 11, 2011, 10:25:05 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
My first thought is she means MJ is spiritually with her but isn't Latoya a JW and don't they believe that when your dead your gone forever!

I read somewhere I think it was an excert from La Toyas book that she believes MJ is one of the 144,000  that JW's believe will return to earth, Im sure its somewhere here on the forum there was some pages cut and pasted a while back :?   I also read that Katherine has always believed that MJ was special from when he was very young.

;)
Jehova Witness believe that dead people will come back, will reincarnate.  Here in Montreal we have these Jehova witness coming to our homes ringing our doorbells early in the morning to talk about their religion and to change into their religion. I usually talk to them, because I am an inquisitive person, likes to learn about other religion, or what ever the title of conversation is. But they are such leaches, they do not stop come and ring your door bell every saturday morning at 8h30 a.m. At a point I had to tell them to never come back or else I will call the police. They never came back  :lol:  They want you to change into their religion. Mostly of the Jehova witness here in Montreal, they are Italians, believe it or not. I thought I would share this with you guys. God bless.

Yes you have to ask them to not come back or they will continue to do so.  They even make notes if someone tells them that they are busy and asks them to come back at another time, and they follow up on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 12, 2011, 05:44:19 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
latoyajackson Latoya Jackson
Hello all! I'm on my lunch break at court and I see the plane flying over the court house and yes the charges should be changed to MURDER!
10 Jan

latoyajackson Latoya Jackson
Thanks to all the fans for your consistent love and support over the last 6 days. We are going to trial! And the doctor lost his license.
45 minutes ago

umm...anyway I was ready her tweets and I don't feel any different...remember when she said that her abusive husband said to say those things about MJ she did and to the media she looked convincing...now MJ is probably telling her to go along with things and since she said those those things before I don't know why she won't help her own brother when he tells her to do something...so I think the family are stepping up their acting a notch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 06:30:20 AM

;)

I believe Michael used to go house calling, bet you wouldnt have wanted to call the police if it was him!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  He used to go in disguise sometimes right up until he went solo I believe.  ;)

When we get JW calling, I talk to them about MJ and his onetime being JW and suggest they research his death, it works evertime no need to call the police.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 12, 2011, 11:55:38 AM

;)

I believe Michael used to go house calling, bet you wouldnt have wanted to call the police if it was him!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  He used to go in disguise sometimes right up until he went solo I believe.  ;)

When we get JW calling, I talk to them about MJ and his onetime being JW and suggest they research his death, it works evertime no need to call the police.  :D

Thank you  I will do that. If it was Mj  at my door talking to me, i would kidnap him and nobody would know it.  :lol: I did not know Michael use to go house calling. Too bad maybe he can read this and he can come at my house anytime and we can talk about JW I will not call the police.  :lol:  Again thank you for sharing this with me. Blesings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 12, 2011, 12:05:42 PM
MJ went house calling well into his Thriller era
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 12, 2011, 04:35:49 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
MJ went house calling well into his Thriller era

i wonder if he got the door slammed in his face. I know some people feel religion is something you do not go house calling and talk about. We all have our own religion and believe in it. I know here in Montreal, they are some people who slam the door on them. I wouldn't slam the door, but told them to stop or else the police will be here. You can give time once or 2 times than enough is enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 12, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
Can you imagine, slamming the door and not knowing it's Michael?
It's like banning him from the forum:)))) and finding when it's too late.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

nefari

January 12, 2011, 10:47:08 PM
lol this reminds me of something that happened to me at my house. Usually I am very courteous to anyone coming to the door about religion, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but not long ago I had some very odd people show up dressed in black suits and ties, carrying brief cases. I didn't know what to think but they opened the brief cases and pulled out what I am fairly sure was a poor representation of Jesus, a little statue, sort of creepy looking actually and they said "This is THE WAY". That is all they said and they started to hand me some reading material and I told them really fast I was not interested, and could they please leave. Really creeped me out. I wish I would have taken the papers to see what on earth their religion was. They looked like the Blues Brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

January 12, 2011, 11:06:53 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
lol this reminds me of something that happened to me at my house. Usually I am very courteous to anyone coming to the door about religion, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but not long ago I had some very odd people show up dressed in black suits and ties, carrying brief cases. I didn't know what to think but they opened the brief cases and pulled out what I am fairly sure was a poor representation of Jesus, a little statue, sort of creepy looking actually and they said "This is THE WAY". That is all they said and they started to hand me some reading material and I told them really fast I was not interested, and could they please leave. Really creeped me out. I wish I would have taken the papers to see what on earth their religion was. They looked like the Blues Brothers.

maybe they are Mormons, like Marie and Donnie Osmond. usually they come with suit ties, just  like men in black.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Re: @OfficialLaToya
April 17, 2011, 07:16:09 AM
Locking this thread as it is clear the account is fake and the verified twitter account can be found on the forum.

It is @latoyajackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions