Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
GUYS!!!  :o

i remember asking before if anyone knew of a connection between tony bennet and michael jackson. i googled around a little and found some live events (one for elizabeth taylor), award shows and even recordings where they collaborated/ shared the stage. so there is a connect between mj and tony, they knew each other personally.
as i was posting about the green guy obviously hiding behind tony bennet's back, i started wondering why tony bennet was even in this event? he is really one of the old 'crooners' (michael loved the classic entertainers! bennet is a living legend!) and a las vegas legend, so i'm almost doubting that most people who buy the record would even know who he is, especially outside the u.s.. but he also had several collaborations with young musicians, so he's still around doing more than las vegas shows. thus, he could have 'applied' for taking part in this, too, but it is weird to me still, because tony bennet seems to be such a peculiar pick.

so here's the oddity: why is the green person behind tony bennet's back, of all people? and why is tony bennet positioned directly in front of 3t, like they're watching the green guy's back and tony bennet covers the front? does anyone know who the guys left and right in this 'circle' are? i know, there are 100 artists anyway but i've never seen those two guys in music anywhere (i see a lot, i got teenage kids). they don't seem to have much fun singing, either (faking it?).
if the green guy was really michael hiding, it would make sense to me why he is behind tony's back and not someone else's and why 3t are directly behind. the other two guys could then just be there to block the space, so nobody gets too close to 'the green one'.  

am i off track here?

at the left of MJ in green i can see Enrique Iglesias

i mean the guy with the black basecap (left) and the one with the half bald head (to the right). enrique is more in front of tony bennet, in the row behind jennifer hudson. and he turns around a little, too, so he's not right next to the green guy. in the video it appears to be a little circle around the green guy consisting of those people: tony bennet, basecap guy, 3t, baldy man.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

mjboogie

Cracking up here! Jennifer... I see Mikey! I smell Mikey! I feel Mikey behind me!!!!! That was funndy whichever member here posted that!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I cant help but see that the kid in the back row, laughing his head off, probably because of the green person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions