somekindofsign

mjjveritas anyone who want to learn from other´s knowledge or share his own and thoughts, is always wellcome to me.

About keeping HAARP under the radar so to speak, it´s a very good point. I always keep in mind that some issues we discover about the Elites is there in the light for some reason, yes (other are on the light because we have the internet). I mean, somethings are there to keep us bussy on something, folding bigger deals. That´s why I think there´s a time to STUDY and a time to don´t care about it, of course after STUDYING.

Even though, I think HAARP is only the top of the iceberg, as it is not the only station alike in the world, we also have bigger and less known here in Europe, and I´m shure in other continents. But there´s still more. This is a kind of technology used in many ways.

RF (radio frequencies) --including broadcast antennas, induction heaters, and cell telephones.
ELF (extremely low frequencies) --including AC electricity and video display terminals (VDTs).
Static Magnetic Fields --including DC electricity.
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I mean, if this is "dog food" (as they call these issues to keep us bussy), and knowing this is both awakenning and disturbing... and the same goes for  every injustice, war, mind control, elections fraudes, false cracks, false epidemics, false natural catastrophes, hidden business, false global warming,false ciberattacks, false flag attacks,...

If all this is dog food, What the hell damn thing are they hidding from us?
Is there mooore? That might be TERRIBLE!
Just if we all knew, there would be a revolution!

The internet! They are thrilled! That´s why they want to control it via authors rights and ciberatacks excusses...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign, Thanks for your detailed post. As if I haven't enough to worry about.  :)  You're scaring the life out of me. I don't want to become one of the "disappeared". How do you sleep at night with all that to worry about?  :shock: I know there are goings on that we are not privy to. Some of it will be for national security and other stuff who knows to what ends. We have The Freedom Of Information Act in the UK but I can't believe that certain information is not held back. There is also a thirty year rule, seemingly being reduced to twenty years, on some classified info but when it suits the powers at be they conveniently for them, up it to fifty years, by which time the people who were around and interested at the time will be either dead or senile, so it won't matter. Thinking in particular of the weapons inspector Dr. David Kelly, who was the UK's expert in Iraq on Saddams Hussein's supposed weapons of mass destruction. There is so much more in your post but I'll have to leave that for another day.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

:lol: mjjveritas, I´m really sorry to scary you!
I didn´t mean that.

I can sleep perfectly, even more than if I was not awared. Because, as scary as it seems, I find this is a more accurate explanation of the crazy world today, things fit better with what I see. The perfect jail where nobody realize they´re not free. It has no sense.

But I understand this is too much to read at a time. That´s what I meant by saying there´s a time to STUDY, and a time to rest from it... And the time to rest comes before it starts to steal your sleeping.

You´re very right about what you say about disclosuring issues when it´s too late to react. This is a clear advantage to lie to us. That´s why intergenerational memory is really important (avoiding fish memory), and why people would stop thinking that mass crimes is always a thing of the past or of another country, which is what most of the people think today, and which I just cannot understand.

We have to find the perfect point between unawareness and depressing, to be ungry enough to fight against without loosing our minds. So we are closer to the truth, and that´s for the better. We need to be optimistic. And as well we are blind about terrible facts, we´re blind about our capabilities as humans, and our altogether strength. Two sides of the coin, black or white.

"Who am I to be blind pretending not to see their needs?"

"There´s nothing that can´t be done, if we raise our voice as one"

"Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue when it's all gonna end

Stories buried and unfold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

You can change the world
(I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one
(I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

People laugh when they're feelin' sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
When your children cried last night?

Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do is reach for the truth

You can change the world
(I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(It's gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one
(I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight"

And many other Mike´s lyrics...

So I would focus now on what´s positive.
To me THIS IS IT, Heads and Tails, STUDY and L.O.V.E. (in that order).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
You´re really wellcome.

Here you have it for your spare time:

Nssm 200-Kissinger Report:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wear a coat, it makes me shiver...

I'm really thinking of printing this file and to show it as many people as I can. I don't know if they will get it but one thing is for sure they cannot deny those numbers and facts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Finally I found the good documentary about Tesla I was looking for.
I´ve posted it in other thread, but also here to recap...

Please see this documentary from minute 4:00 about what Tesla actually achieved or not about earthquakes:

[youtube:mtenyud4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubyEuNbyjw[/youtube:mtenyud4]

And the rest of it if you´re interested...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

It 'true, the giant antenna system located in Gakona (Alaska), known as HARRP is not an orphan ...
His younger brothers also occur elsewhere.
But the world's strongest power, the United States and Russia are at the top.
I read a lot of this topic on many websites and it is suspected that the United States is running the "test" for testing such weapons, referring to an American plan to destroy Iran, through a series of earthquakes designed to overthrow the current Islamic regime.
Another report this information consistent with the existence of data showing that the earthquake in Sichuan, China, May 12, 2008 with a magnitude of 7.8 on the Richter scale, was created by radiofrequency HAARP.
In the late '70s, the United States "has made enormous progress" on arms and the earthquake, according to the report, which currently employs a device that uses a pulse, Plasma and Sonic TESLA bomb electromagnetic shock wave '. "
Since there is a correlation between seismic activity and the ionosphere, through the control of radio frequencies induced by "Seahorse", a part of HAARP, it is concluded that:
1. The earthquakes in which the depth is linearly identical in the same hole, caused by the linear projection of the frequencies induced.
2. The satellite configuration allows you to generate projections of frequencies concentrated at particular points (hippocampus).
3 - 'we have developed a sequence diagram linear with respect to earthquakes reported in which, coincidentally, occurred all at the same depth.
Venezuela: 8 January 2010. Depth 10 km.
Honduras: January 11, 2010. Depth 10 km.
Haiti: 12 January 2010. Depth 10 km.
Japan: January 17, 2010 - Depth 10 km.
And then
Japan: February 26, 2010 - Depth 22 km
Chile: February 26, 2010: Depth 55 km (below, perhaps another strategy, not linked to previous earthquakes? Devastating, catastrophic, and not at all "natural").
Philippines: 2 March 2010: the depth of 7.2 kilometers
Taiwan: March 4, 2010: depth of 22 km
Turkey March 8, 2010: depth of 21 km.
..................................... : Shock:
Background and other scientific research on the treatment of the frequencies of the ionosphere, reported that HAARP is the "potential to cause floods, droughts, hurricanes, disintegrate objects, generates spontaneous combustion is induced, and even influence the behavior affects the brain, induces biological and cause disease.
An article published on the website Whatdoesitmean.com, and translated from the blog Sorcha faal reports that "the use and perfection of the earthquake-weapons technology in the United States, which began in September 1978 when the Soviet Union exploded a nuclear bomb of 10 megatons, and "shock waves rediresse in Iran and this has led to a catastrophic earthquake with a magnitude of 7.4, an event that hastened the fall of the regime, supported and guided by the Shah."
U.S. forces responded Soviet attack against Iran as "one of its earthquake-pulse nuclear weapons" against the nation's ex-communist Yugoslavia, causing an earthquake of magnitude 7.2.
Russia has previously been accused of using the war against the Afghan people, when one of these devices has exploded in Afghanistan in March 2002, a devastating earthquake measuring 7.2 ".
In addition, the report of the Northern Fleet, reports that "likely" that the earthquake was caused by a Tesla technology Haiti, also held responsible for the earthquake of magnitude 6.8 occurred 17 January 1995, which left the city Japanese Kobe ruined.
Tesla weapons were developed in the United States and are based on the research of Nikola Tesla, inventor, mechanical engineer and electrical engineer.
 already in 1915, gave an interview to The New York Times, which said it is possible to modify the ionosphere, by varying the frequency and cause havoc.
He made important contributions to the marketing of electricity and is known for his many revolutionary contributions in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th century.
Another article published on the website of La Haine, reports that "climate change will become part of the National unod international security and could be used unilaterally.
The ability to generate precipitation, snow, storm, or change the outer space ... or the production of artificial climates ... all part of a set of technologies that can increase the technological knowledge, wealth and power of the United States to defeat their opponents "(U.S. Air Force, Air University of the U.S. Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report).
E 'curious that the countries classified by the United States as members of the' axis of evil ", has had a similar story of climate change.
North Korea, for example, was characterized by the mid-90s by a succession of droughts followed by floods.
While in Iraq, Iran and Syria a devastating drought occurred in 1999 and Afghanistan in the four years preceding the 2001 invasion, the lack of rain destroyed the agricultural economy. "
The earthquake of Haiti is considered the worst disaster in history.
The article says that for many scientists, HAARP is responsible for climate change El Niño, meteorites and even the heat wave that raised the temperature of 20-40 degrees Melilla in five minutes.
The manipulation of the climate, communications and electrical systems is a weapon of global war that allows the United States to dominate entire regions. "
Also:
"We know that the U.S. military are spreading into the atmosphere per year, by special plane, different compounds of barium. The University of Alaska released the barium into space to study the Earth's magnetic field lines.
The military used barium salts in the skies over enemy territory, such as Libya, Panama, Afghanistan and Iraq, in order to cause unease in the population. A report by the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base confirmed that the Air Force sprayed barium titanate by the United States and Europe to facilitate advanced studies on radar transmissions (see HAARP). "(Http: / / italia.pravda.ru/science/3889-0).
Substances such as barium and aluminum, so if scattered in large numbers and the atmosphere in a systematic manner, can facilitate the transmission of electromagnetic HAARP achieve great benefits to communications, both for the climate control.
This is precisely the objective proposed by the U.S. Air Force 'A force multiplier: owning the weather by 2025 ".
The first experiment on climate change dates back to 1946.
On that occasion, a plane flew into a cloud of dry ice propagation of a few minutes later it rained.
Some years later he obtained the same result by using silver iodide.
In the United States, however, several companies specialize in hurricane spray their control by rockets or aircraft, hygroscopic chemicals to absorb water and thus decrease the violence of hurricanes.
In China we fight the drought by investing about 40 million a year in techniques for handling the climate.
According to the World Meteorological Organization in 2000 were about 26 nations to conduct experiments in climate change.
Among these is also the rain with''Project''of Tecnagro Italy.
Climate change at the local level is therefore possible with techniques already tested and proven for many years.
There are hundreds of patents in the field of climate control.
In some of these patents specifically mentions spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere, citing among others, barium and aluminum.
Forty years ago, the technology has changed substantially and with it the techniques of climate control for war purposes.
Manipulation techniques and which benefit from chemical control climate spread through the air refueling tankers military.
The same substances that are used to HAARP to enhance its functionality.
Since both the European Parliament have complained that the Russian concerns for the HAARP, calling it a military weapon very dangerous ... is still possible to believe that its sole purpose is the purpose of study and research?
These manipulations may include, in nature, as migrating birds off course, and stranding of cetaceans, which are directed through the Earth's magnetism.
Is not so fanciful idea that the U.S. Air Force is able to manipulate the climate for experimental purposes is both a military and intelligence.
Have you noticed that only the military services are concerned with the weather? It is no accident.
Be employed to speed the project ran badly in the New World Order, to which all the powers ...
In a not too distant future ... Who will control the climate will dominate the world. : Oops:: cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

more information on HAARP and weather warfare...
thank you somekindofsign for jogging my brain lol.. i had this stored in my computer for a long time..
    Weather Warfare: Beware the US military’s experiments with climatic warfare
    ‘Climatic warfare’ has been excluded from the agenda on climate change.

by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky

Global Research, December 7, 2007
    The Ecologist, December 2007  

"HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems globally."

"‘Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the IPCC received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize."

Pdf version of article on Weather Warfare by Michel Chossudovsky, The Ecologist, December 2007 (pdf)

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of
[military] technologies.’

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’ It defined ‘environmental modification techniques’ as ‘any technique for changing –through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.’

While the substance of the 1977 Convention was reasserted in the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) signed at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio, debate on weather modification for military use has become a scientific taboo.

Military analysts are mute on the subject. Meteorologists are not investigating the matter and environmentalists are focused on greenhouse gas emissions under the Kyoto Protocol. Neither is the possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, part of the broader debate on climate change under UN auspices.

The HAARP Programme

Established in 1992, HAARP, based in Gokona, Alaska, is an array of high-powered antennas that transmit, through high-frequency radio waves, massive amounts of energy into the ionosphere (the upper layer of the atmosphere). Their construction was funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Operated jointly by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research, HAARP constitutes a system of powerful antennas capable of creating ‘controlled local modifications of the ionosphere’. According to its official website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , HAARP will be used ‘to induce a small, localized change in ionospheric temperature so physical reactions can be studied by other instruments located either at or close to the HAARP site’.

HAARP Program, Alaska

HAARP array of antennas

But Rosalie Bertell, president of the International Institute of Concern for Public Health, says HAARP operates as ‘a gigantic heater that can cause major disruptions in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet’.

Physicist Dr Bernard Eastlund called it ‘the largest ionospheric heater ever built’. HAARP is presented by the US Air Force as a research programme, but military documents confirm its main objective is to ‘induce ionospheric modifications’ with a view to altering weather patterns and disrupting communications and radar.

According to a report by the Russian State Duma: ‘The US plans to carry out large-scale experiments under the HAARP programme [and] create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines, and have a negative impact on the mental health of entire regions.’*

An analysis of statements emanating from the US Air Force points to the unthinkable: the covert manipulation of weather patterns, communications and electric power systems as a weapon of global warfare, enabling the US to disrupt and dominate entire regions. Weather manipulation is the pre-emptive weapon par excellence. It can be directed against enemy countries or ‘friendly nations’ without their knowledge, used to destabilise economies, ecosystems and agriculture. It can also trigger havoc in financial and commodity markets. The disruption in agriculture creates a greater dependency on food aid and imported grain staples from the US and other Western countries.

HAARP was developed as part of an Anglo-American partnership between Raytheon Corporation, which owns the HAARP patents, the US Air Force and British Aerospace Systems (BAES).

The HAARP project is one among several collaborative ventures in advanced weapons systems between the two defence giants. The HAARP project was initiated in 1992 by Advanced Power Technologies, Inc. (APTI), a subsidiary of Atlantic Richfield Corporation (ARCO). APTI (including the HAARP patents) was sold by ARCO to E-Systems Inc, in 1994. E-Systems, on contract to the CIA and US Department of Defense, outfitted the ‘Doomsday Plan’, which ‘allows the President to manage a nuclear war’.Subsequently acquired by Raytheon Corporation, it is among the largest intelligence contractors in the World. BAES was involved in the development of the advanced stage of the HAARP antenna array under a 2004 contract with the Office of Naval Research.

The installation of 132 high frequency transmitters was entrusted by BAES to its US subsidiary, BAE Systems Inc. The project, according to a July report in Defense News, was undertaken by BAES’s Electronic Warfare division. In September it received DARPA’s top award for technical achievement for the design, construction and activation of the HAARP array of antennas.

The HAARP system is fully operational and in many regards dwarfs existing conventional and strategic weapons systems. While there is no firm evidence of its use for military purposes, Air Force documents suggest HAARP is an integral part of the militarisation of space. One would expect the antennas already to have been subjected to routine testing.

Under the UNFCCC, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has a mandate ‘to assess scientific, technical and socioeconomic information relevant for the understanding of climate change’. This mandate includes environmental warfare. ‘Geo-engineering’ is acknowledged, but the underlying military applications are neither the object of policy analysis or scientific research in the thousands of pages of IPCC reports and supporting documents, based on the expertise and input of some 2,500 scientists, policymakers and environmentalists. ‘Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the IPCC received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.

[/list]

glad to see more people with eyes open :shock: then asleep at the wheel...
huggs
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Thank you suesuzzfaithkeeper and you´re welcome.

Here what Obama´s advisor says...

[youtube:1dnstuep]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVeL0y6xiQ&feature=fvw[/youtube:1dnstuep]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Tesla was a visionary and ahead of his time since forecast the invention of television, potential uses of future satellites and the possible use of machines capable of handling over long distances (by 1910!) time.

The HAARP Project part of the original Tesla idea: to convey powerful electromagnetic waves that can be reflected in the ionosphere and thus reach distances :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

somekindofsign ,.... I promised in a previous thread did not say anything to be as despresiable ester called Kissinger, I have chills .. I have (! arrechera !),.. :shock:  :evil:  This word has no English translation, I do not know if you know that means is a combination of anger and impotence  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Very interesting thread, I was just reading on this yesterday and today. All I have to say is I believe in this and here is a book for all to read, but brace yourselves you may not be prepared for what you're gonna read.  ;)

I have the french version translated from the American : Techniques de controle mental, traduction par Francois Deschamps

American version : Controlling the human mind, Earthpulse Press Incorporated and I believe it's by Dr. Nick Begich, here is the web site in relation to this book and HAARP : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   the site includes a lot of documents used in reference to the making of the book.  Extremely interesting book, I highly recomment it. By the way everything brought up in the book is backed up by gov. documents and research and it's just crazy it makes me feel violated in my own home!!!   Just read it, please!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions