LunaCieloTopic starter

EUROGENDFOR
April 17, 2010, 02:55:06 PM
The criminal elite that governs us tightens the circle after fraudulently endorsed the Treaty of Lisbon, set the Codex Alimentarius, promoted toxic vaccine to swine flu and accelerated chemtrails, here is the realization of super police force for inter-European ...
Abolition of the Carabinieri Corps by 2011. Countries which do not abolish the Military Police will have significant European sanctions.
All this takes place in complete silence and without the slightest protest.
"Eurogendfor" = European Gendarmerie Force.
Eurogendfor was born in Holland 18 October 2007 with the Treaty of Velsen (one of the many treaties which people ignore its existence), signed by the countries with military police forces:
France (Gendarmerie)
Spain (Guardia Civil)
Portugal (Guardia Nacional)
Netherlands (Marechaussee)
Italy (Arma Carabinieri).
Eurogendfor is a super supranational police. It is available to the EU, OSCE (The Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe), NATO and other international organizations or coalitions specifications.
Performs all tasks expected of police in operations management "crisis", as defined in the context of the Petersberg Declaration (Treaty unknown), approved in June 19, 1992.
Petersberg tasks: humanitarian missions ... .... evacuation missions of peacekeeping missions to restore peace .... .... Do you understand?
In Italy the site chosen for Eurogendfor is the police station "General Chinotto" located in Vicenza. The same city where is the largest American military base in Italy, available only at the Pentagon and not NATO. There are many nuclear warheads ....
This supranational military structure can operate anywhere in the world .... replace the local police forces enjoy immunity ... ... respond to the actions of the committee only.
Military police will transform every part of its civilian staff in police agents.Part of the officers will remain and will maintain the functions of military police as a supranational body.  :shock:  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions