Re: BIG CLUE CHECK OUT THIS
February 16, 2010, 01:15:10 AM
May I ask why are they holding there jackets up? What were they trying to hide?  
And all of those bodyguards!!! Where were they when Michael needed them to take him to the hospital
which was only 5 minutes from the house but 20 of them show up at the hospital with there jackets off trying to hide what we do not no. It would be great to talk to the bodyguards that were there and it is amazing that none of them have not been on an interview or a talk show.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:39:09 AM
I mean why would anyone have any time to cover someone up with a jacket comin out the back of an ambulance anyway??
I mean for goodness sake MJ in the back dying, Why be concerned bout someones privacy, whoever it is...
MJ still lives!! 4 eva  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

February 17, 2010, 12:57:18 PM
i dont see anyone sitting up on stretcher the guy in front of murry and the guy on the other side of strecher body movements are in sinc except for there heads. but i do see someone being concealed coming out of the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 17, 2010, 12:59:47 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
And all of those bodyguards!!! Where were they when Michael needed them to take him to the hospital
which was only 5 minutes from the house but 20 of them show up at the hospital with there jackets off trying to hide what we do not no. It would be great to talk to the bodyguards that were there and it is amazing that none of them have not been on an interview or a talk show.

I keep posting this - I think its because there is a double, as well as MJ in the ambulance - they are either shielding the double or MJ, depending who is on the trolley - the probably did a switch in the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

libra8

February 17, 2010, 02:47:09 PM
Whoever is stepping out of the ambulance has their arm up & looks to be holding hat (possibly fedora) on their head, how many people wear fedoras in MJ's entourage??

And here is MJ supposidly being wheeled on gurney DOA or near dead, coming out of ambulance & WHO would care if their hat was even on their head??

Do we know who road in the ambulance that day??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

February 17, 2010, 03:22:53 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "Integrity"

I keep posting this - I think its because there is a double, as well as MJ in the ambulance - they are either shielding the double or MJ, depending who is on the trolley - the probably did a switch in the hospital.

I think that too....  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 17, 2010, 04:03:07 PM
Quote from: "libra8"
Whoever is stepping out of the ambulance has their arm up & looks to be holding hat (possibly fedora) on their head, how many people wear fedoras in MJ's entourage??

And here is MJ supposidly being wheeled on gurney DOA or near dead, coming out of ambulance & WHO would care if their hat was even on their head??

exactly. all we ever saw of that was the fake picture of mj in the ambulance. switch in the hospital sounds reasonable to me, too.

(btw, love your signature gif. that was just too funny, how they all played shopping with michael. especially the glove bit: 'oh, i gotta put my glove on' - 'but michael, then people gonna know it's you!'  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 17, 2010, 07:11:58 PM
MJLOVER32 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I mean why would anyone have any time to cover someone up with a jacket comin out the back of an ambulance anyway??
I mean for goodness sake MJ in the back dying, Why be concerned bout someones privacy, whoever it is...
MJ still lives!! 4 eva

Exactly!!! That was the same thing I was thinking!!  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

February 17, 2010, 07:34:51 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

exactly. all we ever saw of that was the fake picture of mj in the ambulance. switch in the hospital sounds reasonable to me, too.

(btw, love your signature gif. that was just too funny, how they all played shopping with michael. especially the glove bit: 'oh, i gotta put my glove on' - 'but michael, then people gonna know it's you!'  :lol: )
:mrgreen:  I love the fact its a yellow plastic glove, & I love how proud he shows off his favorite gum, I'm thinking maybe its 'Big Red' gum...you can tell he had good time making those shopping videos..he seems so happy, bless his sweet heart!!  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

February 17, 2010, 08:09:38 PM
Here is another footage from that video to me this is REAL michael is getting up from the strecher believe it or not its true .

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:10:46 PM
Quote from: "starlight777"
TWO AMBULANCES AT MICHAEL HOUSE THE ONE THAT PULLED OUT WAS MJ DUMMY AND THE GUY WHO IS BEING SEEN COMING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE IS JERMAINE HE HAS THE SAME EXACT SHIRT ON WHEN HE MADE HIS STATMENT TO THE WORLD THAT HIS BROTHER HAD JUST PASS NOW FOLLOW ME ON THIS WHILE THE MEDIA WAS ALL OVER THIS. MJ GOT INTO THE SECOND AMBULANCE AND WENT TO A SECLUDED PLACE UNTILL IT WAS CLEAR PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT I BELIVE THATS HOW IT HAPPENED SO FROM THE VERY START IT WAS PLANNED. FOR MJ TO FAKE HIS DEATH THAT IS WHO IS BEHIND THE JACKET IS JERMAINE  SAME WHITE SHIRT SEE FOR YOURSELF. JERMAINE WAS RIDING IN THE FIRST A MBULANCE THATS WHY THIS GUY COULD NOT SHOW HIS FACE GETTING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE.                 PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I BELIVE THIS IS HOW IT HAPPEN.  STARLIGHT777 LOVES MJ
You got a link with that statement, hehe :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 09:09:21 AM
MJLive2010 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 am

Here is another footage from that video to me this is REAL michael is getting up from the strecher believe it or not its true .

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES .

Yeah, I saw it. You can kind of see someone moving. But in that format it is somewhat hard to tell.  It's interesting why the guy with the jacket is standing there still trying to cover. He looks like he is taking off the jacket but just halfway. Don't make sense to me REALLY why you would do that anyway especially if this is an emergency situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 19, 2010, 08:58:57 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
MJLive2010 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 am

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES .

Yeah, I saw it. You can kind of see someone moving. But in that format it is somewhat hard to tell.  It's interesting why the guy with the jacket is standing there still trying to cover. He looks like he is taking off the jacket but just halfway. Don't make sense to me REALLY why you would do that anyway especially if this is an emergency situation.

Yes I admit it does look like someone rises and then goes right back down... :?  :roll:

Wanting to be objective, I wonder if it is possible to trick a vid like that... Does anyone here know? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 12:14:45 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

:mrgreen:  I love the fact its a yellow plastic glove, & I love how proud he shows off his favorite gum, I'm thinking maybe its 'Big Red' gum...you can tell he had good time making those shopping videos..he seems so happy, bless his sweet heart!!  :D  :lol:

yeah, he did like a mini-commercial there: 'not just red. big red!' that was funny. i think he really had a ball that nite. good to see he had himself some plain ol' fun, still.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 20, 2010, 12:26:46 PM
Quote from: "bluegurl201"
Quote from: "starlight777"
TWO AMBULANCES AT MICHAEL HOUSE THE ONE THAT PULLED OUT WAS MJ DUMMY AND THE GUY WHO IS BEING SEEN COMING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE IS JERMAINE HE HAS THE SAME EXACT SHIRT ON WHEN HE MADE HIS STATMENT TO THE WORLD THAT HIS BROTHER HAD JUST PASS NOW FOLLOW ME ON THIS WHILE THE MEDIA WAS ALL OVER THIS. MJ GOT INTO THE SECOND AMBULANCE AND WENT TO A SECLUDED PLACE UNTILL IT WAS CLEAR PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT I BELIVE THATS HOW IT HAPPENED SO FROM THE VERY START IT WAS PLANNED. FOR MJ TO FAKE HIS DEATH THAT IS WHO IS BEHIND THE JACKET IS JERMAINE  SAME WHITE SHIRT SEE FOR YOURSELF. JERMAINE WAS RIDING IN THE FIRST A MBULANCE THATS WHY THIS GUY COULD NOT SHOW HIS FACE GETTING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE.                 PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I BELIVE THIS IS HOW IT HAPPEN.  STARLIGHT777 LOVES MJ
You got a link with that statement, hehe :lol:  :lol:

didn't jermaine say he was 'in his car' or something when he heard the news? so he could have been there already? and probably set up the statement for later? interesting and all the while possible...again... :mrgreen:
i noticed the same shirt as well. it is the same that michael was wearing in a rehearsal (white over the red), someone made a thorough comparison already. i was also wondering why he would wear it (like it's not bad enough your brother is dead, you gotta put on his shirt, too?) and if it is michael's shirt or if they both just have the same. if it's michael's shirt, how did jermaine get it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions