RK

Re: INVINCIBLE ALBUM
March 31, 2010, 07:15:33 PM
I've been constantly listening to Invincible and History since 25th June also. Very significant  albums regarding the reasons for this whole hoax. I have all MJ's music but these two never leave the car cd player.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 08:54:23 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
^^^^^^^^^

Speechless (:
<3

Love the songs on this album. His voice has so many levels its incredible.
I mean I love alll his songs but... play speechless loud with earphones...no background noise and close your eyes.....=heaven.

I get lost in that song I really do.

But im stuck between that and man in the mirror as my favourite.. hmm  :?

Then again.. who cares. all his songs are my favourites. Literally.

SPEECHLESS is the best!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

smiles

April 02, 2010, 09:01:25 AM
Invincible is my absolute fav album... i love all the songs...  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 12:44:53 PM
Unbreakable - 6:25 "And when you bury me underneath all your pain, I'm steady laughing while surfacing"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

April 08, 2010, 01:35:48 PM
Invincible is my favourite too !!!! Especially You Rock My World !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

April 08, 2010, 01:47:28 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i did not like this album much - oops i said it

my fav  is rock my world  - love that one

sorry

I did not like Invincible much either.

I found it to be too soulful and repetitive i.e. Speechless, Your Are My Life, Don't Walk Away, Cry and Whatever Happens  are all extremely similar and there is an extreme lack of variety and creativity.

He tried bringing back the melodies on Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible, 2000 Watts and Threatened but again, they are all very similar and I find it hard to listen to them without getting bored and skipping them.

You Rock My World and Butterflies are undoubtedly the standout tracks on Invincible but I feel this album is by far his poorest work to date. I think he tried too hard to conform to a modern market and he ended losing himself and sacrificing his unique sound to try to appeal to more fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 03:55:32 PM
Invinceble is a GREAT albim in my opinion!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

steph

April 08, 2010, 04:16:40 PM
I love the album and play it often on my ipod.The more i play it, the more i love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 04:19:30 PM
Quote from: "Scream"

sorry

I found it to be too soulful and repetitive i.e. Speechless, Your Are My Life, Don't Walk Away, Cry and Whatever Happens  are all extremely similar and there is an extreme lack of variety and creativity.

He tried bringing back the melodies on Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible, 2000 Watts and Threatened but again, they are all very similar and I find it hard to listen to them without getting bored and skipping them.

You Rock My World and Butterflies are undoubtedly the standout tracks on Invincible but I feel this album is by far his poorest work to date. I think he tried too hard to conform to a modern market and he ended losing himself and sacrificing his unique sound to try to appeal to more fans.

Cannot DIS-agree with you there. Those first 3 songs you named are MY favourite. Call me a hopeless romantic. I love the ballad and love type songs. I can FEEL them and that is what music should do to you. To say they were not all creative is so wrong!!! But it's Jmo
We all like what we like. For me Invincible was his best work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 08, 2010, 04:45:32 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Invincible is part of what I call the lost MJ songs, the hidden.
In a time when it was difficult to hear from him, to listen to him,
because he was rising his voice loud and he was silenced.
Not because of the words but the feeling.

Those are the songs that they did´t let the mass of people listen.

From 6/25, I can hardly listen anyother, this together with some from HIStory, a little remix that I made called The Lost MJ.

It´s like a mantra to me.
The vibration of those songs have some inner thing.

I feel exactly the same ... Invincible is my favorite album and I just can't stop listening each single day... I looooove Whatever Happens ; great moment with Carlos Santana... and so many messages related to a possible hoax : definitely gives me hope and strengh... :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Victor Hugo : "Les amants séparés trompent l’absence par mille choses chimériques qui ont pourtant leur réalité. (...) Ils s’envoient le chant des oiseaux, le parfum des fleurs, le rire des enfants, la lumière du soleil, les soupirs du vent, les rayons des étoiles, toute la création. Et pourquoi non ? L’amour est assez puissant pour charger la nature entière de ses messages."
"Separated lovers cheat absence by a thousand fancies which have their own reality. They are prevented from seeing one another and they cannot write; nevertheless they find countless mysterious ways of corresponding, by sending each other the song of birds, the scent of flowers, the laughter of children, the light of the sun, the sighing of the wind, and the gleam of the stars --all the beauties of creation.

April 08, 2010, 06:14:24 PM
Quote from: "Scream"

sorry

i don't think this is an album where mike sacrificed anything, on the contrary. i think it is most personal album and his strongest one, the most passionate, the most angry. he really shows at which point in his life he is here. it is a very different michael jackson. i think this is part of where his difficulties with sony came from as well, cuz THEY didn't know how to sell that kind of michael jackson to the public and he refused to give in.  and michael was always a 'rocker', so on some numbers, he really lives that out as well, more than in other songs (2000 watts/ privacy).
it is also an important clue album, just listen to 'threatened' and 'unbreakable' in hoax mode.

butterflies gives me chills. beautifully arranged, the harmonies are outstanding! and mike's voice is pure heaven on that track. 'you rock my world' is my personal anthem! (along with 'another part of me')  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

April 08, 2010, 07:15:08 PM
Before 6/25/09, I only owned Off the Wall and Thriller on vinyl....I had never bought a single MJ CD...after 6/25/09, my world changed completely and particularly after I decided to purchase all SEVEN of his albums released as an adult...now, of course, I know them all forwards and backwards...and while I adore each of them for different reasons, I somehow find myself drawn to Invincible the most...there is a maturity to it that is mesmerizing...I love knowing that he had become a father by the time he recorded it....and by far, my favorite ballad is "Don't Walk Away"...when he belts out, "And why? All my dreams are broken, I don't know where we're goin"...it kicks me in the gut everytime!...should have been a single!....also adore "You Rock My World"....great, great dance tune!...if you're reading this and you're unfamiliar with the Invincible album, RUN/don't walk! to your nearest record store or download it off ITunes...it was an amazing feat by Michael that was overshadowed and disrespected by the Sony Machine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

April 09, 2010, 06:58:41 AM
exactly!
after that album, i was eagerly waiting to see what he would come up with next, musically. nothing so far, except 'old stuff'. and 'this is it' was yet another compilation...i love it when mike goes 'rock', like he did in this album. and i just love the way he mixes stuff, he was way ahead of his time with invincible. and sony just didn't know what to do with it, cuz it was so different. plus the overall trouble with their exploitive ways.
some of the tracks could have damn there came out the studio YESTERDAY, you just couldn't do it any better today. to me it's the most perfect album, showing all of mike's musical facets. absolute must-have!

:mrgreen:

edit: i just pulled the album up. this is what i came up with, being in 'hoax mode':

'heaven can wait' is not a love song, it is a song for paris. he struggles with the thought of leaving her behind in this hoax. the thought of someone else comforting her is disturbing him (don't want nobody else to hold her...). he sings 'my baby girl', which could of course be a girlfriend, but my ex still calls our children 'my baby boy' and 'my baby girl', although they are already teenagers. it's a common term of endearment.
some more 'clips':
'i don't wanna leave my baby alone...there's a chance i take...heaven can wait...maybe i stay...can't be without my baby...i tell the angels 'no'...bring me back to her'  
we all know that paris loves her daddy to pieces and that she was always the one holding mike's hand. and that daddy/ daughter love is always different from the boys. i see that everytime when i see my daughter with her daddy. it's very special and sweet...she's his little princess. nobody can touch that. she gets anything outta daddy with a blink of an eye. no boy can do that. i'm pretty convinced that 'heaven can wait' is a huge clue and it's meant to be for paris.
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

April 09, 2010, 04:36:05 PM
I think the fans could do a better job of promoting the album than Sony ANNYDAY!

- after thought...

...reckon we could promote it now.. ?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

April 09, 2010, 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
I think the fans could do a better job of promoting the album than Sony ANNYDAY!

- after thought...

...reckon we could promote it now.. ?  ;)

Great idea - how do we go about doing that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012