Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.

i disagree.  I think the love of a good woman...  a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him...  and be there to advise and protect him...  would have made a big difference in his life.

I think it was a great source of sadness to MJ that he didnt have the conventional family of wife and children.

I SOOOO agree with you. I believe people are made for each other..everyone is destined with a soul mate. Some people find their soul mate and others never do...either out of choice or they simply cannot find them on this huge planet....they search and search but they never become "one".  Just two lost souls wandering around asking themsleves why they cant find their perfect mate.
MJ so deserved to find his. He really did and it makes me so sad that he never found her. He probably met her at least once but never got the chance to connect with her.

God, Im making myself cry... :(

SOULMATE YES. BUT NOT EVERYONE IS STRAIGHT. IM NOT.
woah who said anything about sexuality :S wow how did you get that from saying he needed a good woman in his life someone supportive?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

*Mo*

Can we please drop the sexuality talk..?  Thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To someone who said, why did they record the rehearsals, well obviously they recorded the rehearsals because even if he doesn't do the shows or something were to happen to him, THEY could STILL get paid :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, that was an interesting read, but ofcourse it has to be taken with a pinch of salt because nobody can confirm the source or the information. However, it's only fair that if this is treated with scepticism because it has no source, then claims that MJ is alive that also have no source or credible evidence to back them up, must be treated likewise IMO. I wonder when people will start to talk though? I mean the dancers must have idolized MJ, if they saw anything strange going on, i'm sure at some point they will feel compelled to come out with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By the way, Randy phillips said the rehearsal footage was 'accidental greatness'. Don't forget, Randy has a boss too - Phillip Anschutz. I'm guessing he's the sort of person who would not want to lose on a gamble.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Here is little bit about Philip Anschutz, jewish, owns lots of oil, media and entertaiment companies. Shady, has close ties with goverment and mafia.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Wow, that is very brave to put something like that out there. I admire his braveness! I think he may be right too. So is it that we can't trust Kenny Ortega and his distant cousin Randy now?
                                                           I could have told you that one all along , In other words Phillips ,AEG and Ortega had a back-up plan . Not MJ .Is what I am getting from this .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
By the way, Randy phillips said the rehearsal footage was 'accidental greatness'. Don't forget, Randy has a boss too - Phillip Anschutz. I'm guessing he's the sort of person who would not want to lose on a gamble.

I believe it was planned.  

I went to see TII with a friend who isnt really a MJ fan and doesnt know anything about hoax theories and when we came out he couldnt help but wonder about "why they filmed it like that, it looked like it was filmed on purpose for a film."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "miss j"
wow, no doubt mike couldn't do 50! why did they force him to do 50??

To fail,it's obvious,he was set up ,to fail.
Damn them all to hell. :evil:  :x
YOU ARE TOTALLY ON POINT.  SET UP TO FAIL.  BUT HE SHOWED THEM, DIDN'T HE 8-) HE  MANAGED TO BE EVEN GREATER.  MJ IS INVINCIBLE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I believe him, he just talked about technical issues, in other words his job.  Be glad when someone who is affiliated with Michael, who obviously had to sign confidentiality agreement, risks it just to let us know.
He only talked about the rehearsals so why is everyone shooting him down ?  His statements were not ridiculous at all, like so many others claimants/so-called insiders we have heard or read in the past.

Sony will probably remove it from there site, so................, be glad you got a chance to read it.

My point is;
We need to stop shooting down everyone,as people will not give us any information as they will be too afraid of our backlash.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      AMEN TOO THAT !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don´t like that part at all! It confirms my feeling I had from the first day i heard of foul play. I´m still thinking that Murray is the Scapegoat. I´m sorry if i repeat myself in that case all the time, but it definitely smells very very very much like conspiracy and all because of money!!
Also it confirmes my feeling that the movie TII was really just made as a garantee to get AEGs investments. It´s too unprofessional if it was planned by Michael. (I´m sorry michael if you read that, maybe you made it look like real rehearsals, don´t get me wrong). I don´t know what he would do or wouldn´t, but I think he would wear costumes, he would style his hair perfectly, he would rehearse all songs his fans wanna hear and make sure they are seen in the movie.

Don´t you think he would gave everything in this rehearsals, he wouldn´t save his voice and he would show his perfect dance moves if it was planned to be a movie???
I want to now the truth...

That's what's puzzling to me as well, Michael's a perfectionist wouldn't he want it more "ready" if it were to be a film? Many of us think that it was meant to be a film in the first place and not concerts and yeah, it probably was meant to be a film in case "something" would happen to Michael. An insurance as some of you have already mentioned  :evil: I'm also still sceptic about the lack of time, things weren't ready and the concerts were less than 2 weeks away. This guy saying Michael had only been to the rehearsals a few times, it makes you wonder if AEG knew that it might not happen. However if Michael cancelled they wouldn't get any money back would they? but if he died they would and even earn more... If they're not covering something up why are the people working on the shows not allowed to speak, what would be another reason? Could the lack of grief shown from people working on the set be that they expected this (Michael dying/collapsing) COULD HAPPEN knowing and seeing that he was in pain? Where they somehow prepared? I know it sounds very cruel but it's showbiz, show must go on right?

I've seen that interview where they mention that Michael has dancer's feet and I think it would show somehow physically and yet it's not mentioned in the AR... And Michael passed the physical even though his lungs were in a terrible state if we'd go by the AR, did they say he passed it because they needed him to do the shows? However, the AR states,as we all know, that Michael died  :( from propofol intoxication and not from poor health. Idk what to make of it but If he is gone  :cry:  :cry:  there are definitely a lot of people responsible and not just CM and they will have to answer for it! :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

Quote from: "kelly wright"
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I believe him, he just talked about technical issues, in other words his job.  Be glad when someone who is affiliated with Michael, who obviously had to sign confidentiality agreement, risks it just to let us know.
He only talked about the rehearsals so why is everyone shooting him down ?  His statements were not ridiculous at all, like so many others claimants/so-called insiders we have heard or read in the past.

Sony will probably remove it from there site, so................, be glad you got a chance to read it.

My point is;
We need to stop shooting down everyone,as people will not give us any information as they will be too afraid of our backlash.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      AMEN TOO THAT !

totally agree on that!.....nobody will say anything if this is the reaction they get...
btw is it not better to first see if it is true before we start bashing poeple just cuz we do not like the info they give???? If there is a hoax not every body around Michael would know it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know who this person is. But I believe what they're saying 150%!  AEG want to feed us illusions of Michael through pics and doubles to make more sales!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Quote from: "Venus7"
Here is little bit about Philip Anschutz, jewish, owns lots of oil, media and entertaiment companies. Shady, has close ties with goverment and mafia.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         [/color][/b]                                          bingo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well about the rehersals being filmed, like MJ did record his rehersals, you can find the Bad and Dangerous Tour rehersals on Youtube, HIStory ones, im now so sure about, and also didnt Kenny work with Mike on Bad and DAngerous???

seems every tour Mike and Kenny work on the Rehersals are recorded, and the dirty Diana rehersals are on the UK version of The TII DVD, and there is another rehersal aswell which shoyld be interesting...

maybe they were left off to boost the sales for the DVD??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]