Quote from: "gracesong"
I'm just shocked. If this person's account is credible, then they put him through Hell.
He wanted to do these shows for his kids, and he gave everything he had for it.
It kind of reminds me of his O2 appearance in which he stated very clearly that "this is it".
Many people wonder why he emphasized that phrase so much, but I think they have to realize he has been in this industry for so many years.
He's seen the c**p people pull sometimes and has witnessed first-hand how nasty some people can be. He was just tired and done.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after his supposed death, there were moments when I'd just sit back, watch videos of him, and hope, just hope, that that innocence and purity wasn't taken from him. I think that people wouldn't argue if I stated that those trials really did a number on him; they hurt him more than we could ever know.
Even if one is found to be not guilty, the mere occurrence of having sexual charges filed against them is enough to ruin anyone's reputation, let alone the charge of sexual crimes against children.
I hate to say it, but I think it took part of his heart and soul. I'm blind, so I can't see his eyes or face, but I wouldn't be surprised if pre-trial and post-trial Michael look different, empty somehow.

P.S. at the person who was wondering about people not being able to speak out on Michael's condition:
Yes, that is valid. They have contracts, and those contracts state one cannot divulge details of the show, especially not now when a legal investigation might be under way. If someone admitted at AEG to doing wrong, then there would be some sort of liability.
I completely agree with you on that, those trials did a number on him. even others said he became very depressed, and i dont blame him for leaving neverland , they ruined the heart and soul of that place for him. THEY TORE HIS HEART OPEN, and he never looked at neverland the same after that , neverland WAS michael, an without neverland and the joy and happiness it brought him, he became very empty, towards the end i could see it in his eyes, his eyes said it all , he didnt have that warm feeling to them anymore, it was like they took all his happiness away, and the fact he never found a women to spend his entire life with, someone who could crawl into bed beside him and just hug him all night, was even worse, the poor guy went through hell, with no true woman by his side, everyone tore him apart, i think in the end his eyes clearly showed he was empty inside and he just wasnt the same.  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "gracesong"
I'm just shocked. If this person's account is credible, then they put him through Hell.
He wanted to do these shows for his kids, and he gave everything he had for it.
It kind of reminds me of his O2 appearance in which he stated very clearly that "this is it".
Many people wonder why he emphasized that phrase so much, but I think they have to realize he has been in this industry for so many years.
He's seen the c**p people pull sometimes and has witnessed first-hand how nasty some people can be. He was just tired and done.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after his supposed death, there were moments when I'd just sit back, watch videos of him, and hope, just hope, that that innocence and purity wasn't taken from him. I think that people wouldn't argue if I stated that those trials really did a number on him; they hurt him more than we could ever know.
Even if one is found to be not guilty, the mere occurrence of having sexual charges filed against them is enough to ruin anyone's reputation, let alone the charge of sexual crimes against children.
I hate to say it, but I think it took part of his heart and soul. I'm blind, so I can't see his eyes or face, but I wouldn't be surprised if pre-trial and post-trial Michael look different, empty somehow.

P.S. at the person who was wondering about people not being able to speak out on Michael's condition:
Yes, that is valid. They have contracts, and those contracts state one cannot divulge details of the show, especially not now when a legal investigation might be under way. If someone admitted at AEG to doing wrong, then there would be some sort of liability.
I completely agree with you on that, those trials did a number on him. even others said he became very depressed, and i dont blame him for leaving neverland , they ruined the heart and soul of that place for him. THEY TORE HIS HEART OPEN, and he never looked at neverland the same after that , neverland WAS michael, an without neverland and the joy and happiness it brought him, he became very empty, towards the end i could see it in his eyes, his eyes said it all , he didnt have that warm feeling to them anymore, it was like they took all his happiness away, and the fact he never found a women to spend his entire life with, someone who could crawl into bed beside him and just hug him all night, was even worse, the poor guy went through hell, with no true woman by his side, everyone tore him apart, i think in the end his eyes clearly showed he was empty inside and he just wasnt the same.  

:|    :|    :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

I don't know how credible this person is but there is a part for 'dirty Diana' on the dvd. They show a bed scene and Michael Bearden was on some late nite show, I'm thinking George Lopez when he made a statement about MJ, saying, MJ said that there was going to be 2 women in that part of This Is It and MJ was going to have both women in bed with him. Does anyone else remember Michael Bearden saying this? Oh and the rehearsal for dirty Diana is on the dvd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.

i disagree.  I think the love of a good woman...  a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him...  and be there to advise and protect him...  would have made a big difference in his life.

I think it was a great source of sadness to MJ that he didnt have the conventional family of wife and children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not sure what to make of this. On the one hand we have yet another person claiming to be "in the know". We have no idea, like Mo said where this came from. I dont want to rule him out just yet though cause he does seem sincere...but dont they all? LOL

Then on the other hand we now have proof that MJ DID perform DD...why are they covering that up?

If what he claims about AEG recording everything "just in case" MJ bails then that pisses me off to no end. Its ALAWAYS about money.........always. How do people end up so damn greedy? Why would they force him to do 50 concerts if they KNEW he maight back out somehow? They HAD to know something was up...they had to. I know MJ liked to have his stuff recorded but still.

I cant even think right now.

And the foot thing. If his feet really were messed up, and this was really for real, then yes, they should have mentioned this in his autopsy...but they didnt. Just like they never mentioned his Pepsi scar....something is going on and I will not rest until I know what it is dammit.

This thread will be the talk of the town for the next few days or weeks....things keep popping up and we need to really clear our heads and figure this out....THINK!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There has to be a reason why the Dirty Diana footage has been hidden,.....  what does it show that they dont want us to see???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because the love of money is the root to ALL evil... Money is also a defense thus saith the Word of God
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
my[KING]"]MICHAEL DEFINITELY DIDN'T NEED A WOMAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEVERLAND BEING HIM. HE WAS NEVER THE SAME. ITS NOT FAIR.

i disagree.  I think the love of a good woman...  a woman who he could build a family with and to love him and support him...  and be there to advise and protect him...  would have made a big difference in his life.

I think it was a great source of sadness to MJ that he didnt have the conventional family of wife and children.

I SOOOO agree with you. I believe people are made for each other..everyone is destined with a soul mate. Some people find their soul mate and others never do...either out of choice or they simply cannot find them on this huge planet....they search and search but they never become "one".  Just two lost souls wandering around asking themsleves why they cant find their perfect mate.
MJ so deserved to find his. He really did and it makes me so sad that he never found her. He probably met her at least once but never got the chance to connect with her.

God, Im making myself cry... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There has to be a reason why the Dirty Diana footage has been hidden,.....  what does it show that they dont want us to see???

MJ in bed with 2 women.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

I SOOOO agree with you. I believe people are made for each other..everyone is destined with a soul mate. Some people find their soul mate and others never do...either out of choice or they simply cannot find them on this huge planet....they search and search but they never become "one".  Just two lost souls wandering around asking themsleves why they cant find their perfect mate.
MJ so deserved to find his. He really did and it makes me so sad that he never found her. He probably met her at least once but never got the chance to connect with her.

SOULMATE YES. BUT NOT EVERYONE IS STRAIGHT. IM NOT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

my[KING]"]

SOULMATE YES. BUT NOT EVERYONE IS STRAIGHT. IM NOT.

But I dont believe MJ was anything other then straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm.. maybe.   :lol:    But that was part of the show that MJ wanted!  So why hide it now?  

Its one of my favourite songs.  Im upset Kenny has chosen not to show us this.  I hate it that other people have the power to hide all of the things we really want to see...  same as the Tatiana kiss on stage that has been buried.

Maybe it shows MJ as not being very well? Ive though of that theory.., hmm.. i just dont know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm.. maybe.   :lol:    But that was part of the show that MJ wanted!  So why hide it now?  

Its one of my favourite songs.  Im upset Kenny has chosen not to show us this.  I hate it that other people have the power to hide all of the things we really want to see...  same as the Tatiana kiss on stage that has been buried.
Maybe it shows MJ as not being very well? Ive though of that theory.., hmm.. i just dont know.

why would they hide the Tatiana kiss? And Mj supposedly in bed with 2 women in Dirty Diana?...very strange....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions