Re: Samantha De Gosson - Ambulance Pic
February 13, 2010, 01:35:35 AM
@Happy Feet, keep watch the dueling pistols on FB.  Sounds quite interesting! God bless you, Happy Feet! :D  I will be interested to hear and to see how the gunsmoke settles! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 13, 2010, 01:25:13 PM
I think Samantha is making the statement that the ambulance picture is fake as she is a believer of a murder cover up..  she is saying the picture is fake as MJ was dead long before the ambulance took him away and that MJ looks to healthy in it so they faked a picture to make people believe the story that was being told and also to make money for the press.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:51:00 PM
I have looked at this photo up close on photoshop and the head has been smudged and I dont know why its being said that this is a different person and they put his face on it. I know photo shop very well and the pixels on the head do not match the pixels on the rest of the surrounding pic. Therefor this is the same photo but someone had smudge the face to make it look as if it was the first pic, but it did not work lol . Sorry I dont mean to sound rude but this is all blown out of context . Saying this , I dont think the photo we all have seen is a true pic , it all looked staged and to perfect also considering the angle the guy has taken the picks from the outside of the van.

If Michael has past then we need to get justice for his murder / wrongful death and we need to expose AGL Live and SONY for the bastards that they are. There is to much going on on this from the movie This is it and his death . I truly believe that IF Michael was killed then this was set up by SONY ( The people behind the brand ) you know who they be!

Two many people  had a lot of Money on MJ and did not want to lose it, Only if they had done 10 show's we would have still had Michael with us. But like I said He might still be with us.

I dont know , I just know we need justice for him if he has truly past on . If he is with us still then Michael , dont rush coming back , live your life in peace and enjoy the show.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:53:22 PM
Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
I have looked at this photo up close on photoshop and the head has been smudged and I dont know why its being said that this is a different person and they put his face on it. I know photo shop very well and the pixels on the head do not match the pixels on the rest of the surrounding pic. Therefor this is the same photo but someone had smudge the face to make it look as if it was the first pic, but it did not work lol . Sorry I dont mean to sound rude but this is all blown out of context . Saying this , I dont think the photo we all have seen is a true pic , it all looked staged and to perfect also considering the angle the guy has taken the picks from the outside of the van.

If Michael has past then we need to get justice for his murder / wrongful death and we need to expose AGL Live and SONY for the bastards that they are. There is to much going on on this from the movie This is it and his death . I truly believe that IF Michael was killed then this was set up by SONY ( The people behind the brand ) you know who they be!

Two many people  had a lot of Money on MJ and did not want to lose it, Only if they had done 10 show's we would have still had Michael with us. But like I said He might still be with us.

I dont know , I just know we need justice for him if he has truly past on . If he is with us still then Michael , dont rush coming back , live your life in peace and enjoy the show.

L.O.V.E

Yes.. the picture has been smudged.  It is the original picture of MJ in the ambulance that someone smudged before posting it on a hoax site.

There was a massive thread about that on here and eventually someone found out who it was who smudged it.. and they said they smudged it initially out of respect.  xx

So it is a photoshopped smudge and not a photo of someone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:54:34 PM
Wow!  I read Samantha's letter months ago and just read it again!   :shock:   :evil:  Boy, these followers were really intensily stalking Michael.  After reading her letter again, I am convinced Michael put a plan into action to hoax his death, and save himself from the torment of trying to do 50 shows when he knew he couldn't.  Of course, the plan to fake his death could have started way before this and the reasons may be more philosophical with regards to saving the planet.  But, I think the 50 shows was the straw that broke the camel's back.  I also somewhat believe in the notion that much more than just Michael was not ready for the shows, Light Man, costumes, set, etc., and that's why more of TII might be involved in the hoax.

I will look for that other possible ambulance pic too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 05:40:09 PM
Quote from: "Game Player"
I guess it's easier for some people to believe there is a cover up on a murder than Michael actually hoaxing all of this himself. :?
So true..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iMJacksonfaN

February 13, 2010, 06:06:20 PM
Samatha is right with the face, but these two pictures, no.

IMPOSSIBLE to move things and angles that's never been taken a picture of. But the ambulance photo is fake, could be a photo for like 15 years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 06:49:37 PM
IMJacksonfaN wrote:  But the ambulance photo is fake, could be a photo for like 15 years ago.

I looked but could not find the post where the member had a picture from about 15 years ago and it was pretty close, if not a possible match.  Anyone else remember it and can find it, please put in the link or cut and paste the picture here.  I just don't think the picture Samantha is talking about is the one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:23:22 PM
I've just read this entire conversation and because I have not "followed" Karen or other death advocates at all I don't have personality background of them.  But if her letter is actual truth, none of it fabricated something popped into my mind.

You all know I am a die hard believer so I have a different mind set than a non-believer.
I also recently read Annie's hoax theory which is so close to what actually could have happened it triggered some hoax pieces in my mind.

Annie's theory is that Barry Shaw made a pact with Michael to have look a like surgeries, right?  And that Barry's health was failing faster than the switch date so things got messed up.  What if it was Barry having the more frequent visits with Dr Klein and is why the new "Michael" was being protected more closely.  Maybe it was Barry who they all lined up for the 15 second secret "ID test" and none of those fans noticed the difference?  If the real MJ was serious about cutting out, pulling off a hoax wouldn't you think he would have increased the protection of the stand in taking no chance of anything getting screwed up?  That would explain what Karen and her buddies saw which was fast failing health.  

About the ambulance photo.  If one of our believers tested that photo in PS I consider that confirmed evidence that it is fake.  It is obvious it isn't a currant shot of MJ and that the person is not dead.

Michael is too smart to have let himself become a target of murder, period !

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:48:05 PM
Samantha's testimony makes me feel very very sad. Here we have a fan that actually met and spoke to Michael before June 25th and i can't think of a reason to why she would make all that up... :? Anyone else? Yeah, she's a stalker but only because she loved Michael so much, like the rest of us. However, he didn't "die" from poor health but could he have wanted to be sedate because of all the pain he was in?  :cry:  :cry:  About the picture, still not sure if it's fake but someone on this forum, who's a photographer, mentioned the reflection. She said something about that red reflection being impossible if that photo was real and therefore it can't be. I might not explain very well so check the ambulance threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 09:28:48 PM
Wow, some very insightful posts.

However, who smudged the ambulance photo? I have never heard that before! :shock:  :o  The ambulance photo of MJ always struck me as weird.  It was the red streaks in the photo. I always thought they was something fishy about it.  I never understood them, until I know that is it a reflection of a red car reflected in the ambulance glass. Thank you, alovesmichael for your words, "About the picture, still not sure if it's fake but someone on this forum, who's a photographer, mentioned the reflection. She said something about that red reflection being impossible if that photo was real and therefore it can't be. I might not explain very well so check the ambulance threads." You have expressed my sentiments exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 14, 2010, 06:59:32 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Wow, some very insightful posts.

However, who smudged the ambulance photo? I have never heard that before! :shock:  :o  The ambulance photo of MJ always struck me as weird.  It was the red streaks in the photo. I always thought they was something fishy about it.  I never understood them, until I know that is it a reflection of a red car reflected in the ambulance glass. Thank you, alovesmichael for your words, "About the picture, still not sure if it's fake but someone on this forum, who's a photographer, mentioned the reflection. She said something about that red reflection being impossible if that photo was real and therefore it can't be. I might not explain very well so check the ambulance threads." You have expressed my sentiments exactly.

Yeah, there's footage of the ambulance backing out and of the photographer taking that picture but there aren't any red cars present which makes you go hmmm... I don't know if you've checked the ambulance threads there's some interesting info there. There's one member on this forum who's a paramedic and she has actually taken similar photos to show that it is possible to get quite a clear shot but that does not explain the red streaks...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:17:43 AM
Why doesnt anyone make this public? I mean, if the picture is false the world has to know it, we need to see this scandal at every newspaper ! I dont understand why it hasnt happened yet, if it is all about money the paparazzi who published it has to explain a lot of things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

February 14, 2010, 08:39:10 AM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Why doesnt anyone make this public? I mean, if the picture is false the world has to know it, we need to see this scandal at every newspaper ! I dont understand why it hasnt happened yet, if it is all about money the paparazzi who published it has to explain a lot of things.

Publish it in de media that they used a false photo!!! The paparazzi is the media, would they give one of their own away IMO no way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 14, 2010, 08:57:19 AM
I know samantha is very upset but Reading the things she writes she sounds scary herself how did she have the time and money to follow michael like that  may be michael was scared of her we won't know yet.  The photo is not right and one way or another the truth will come out but why isn't it in the papers yet. I don't know what to think of samantha yet  but she seems to know  a lot and seems to think she was his main fan michael is loved around the world  he might have been scared of them You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions