this is, in fact, a media vehicle and prob. where rhe 'media' gets most of it's info..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Hi everyone. I wasn't going to post this because I was asked not to post this on the internet, but something weird is going on. I'm from Canada, just outside of Vancouver and the other day there was the post from mjfanclub.net looking for fans in Vancouver, so I emailed them and got a reply, but they told me it was very important that the press don't get wind of what is going to happen and that I please do not disclose this info on the net! I emailed back twice since then, but now they haven't replied to give me all the details and I can't access their website either! If I don't hear back from them by tonight when I go to bed, then I will share with you what they said to me in the first email. I don't think that MJ will be making his "BAM" tomorrow at the opening ceremonies, but something is definitely up!! :shock:

WELL WE ARE WAITING ON THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS FOR SURE!!! WE WONT TELL  ;)

shamone!!! tell us!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

'but they told me it was very important that the press don't get wind of what is going to happen and that I please do not disclose this info on the net!'

I don't know if this is phoney or not but...do we really want to test it or just wait....
remember when tmz was pushed about the RIP list
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
wud be awesome but i still think valentines day!! :lol:

I hope and pray our Michael is safe rested and ready for all he has to face when he returns sadly there are still ALOT of ignorant haters out there but in his absence we asembled his Army of L.O.V.E to surround him with LOVE deffend him against all comers and protect him from any harm it will be a happy day when he takes his rightful place as the leader of this Army and spread his message of Love to the World. I think the olympics would be perfect for Bamsday Prince's birthday is the 13th isnt it? He would be back for his sons BD and valentines day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

Quote from: "katson45"
'but they told me it was very important that the press don't get wind of what is going to happen and that I please do not disclose this info on the net!'

I don't know if this is phoney or not but...do we really want to test it or just wait....
I don't understand why your worried about the press finding out? Looks like somebody already did hence the fan site being yanked offline. so please let us know what details they gave you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "eviltwin"

I don't understand why your worried about the press finding out? Looks like somebody already did hence the fan site being yanked offline. so please let us know what details they gave you.

THIS FORUM IS THE INTERNET......they asked that it NOT be POSTED.....GEESH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "B.E.L.I.E.V.E"
Quote from: "eviltwin"

THIS FORUM IS THE INTERNET......they asked that it NOT be POSTED.....GEESH!
the Internet is public domain. Nothing is private. So whatever they sent out digitally from the mjfanclub is public domain. The page was cached here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They never sent a request to this forum another member posted the info here....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je

There was an interview this evening with Quincy Jones and Lionel Richie
speaking about WATW..

Lionel Richie, Quincy Jones honor Michael Jackson in the new version of ‘We Are the World’

Richie, Jones honor Jackson in ‘We Are the World’

LOS ANGELES — The late Michael Jackson has a prominent role in the revamped version of “We Are the World.”

Lionel Richie, who wrote the original charity anthem with Jackson, says the King of Pop can be seen in the new video for the track, singing with his sister Janet.

“We left the original footage of that part, but now he is singing with his sister,” Richie said.

“It’s something we wanted to see, but his mother requested it too, for Janet to sing with Michael,” said Quincy Jones, who produced the original track and helped orchestrate the re-recording. “It was perfect. It was meant to be.”

The video is set to make its debut Friday during coverage of the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics. “We Are the World — 25 for Haiti” features 80 artists, including Pink, Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, Kanye West and Jennifer Hudson.

Proceeds from sales of the song will benefit earthquake recovery efforts in Haiti.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This is too funny! all that work to convince people of your death. and now we have the same problem in REVERSE!     lmao !    (  I'm still on the wrong planet )

Nobody said it were easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

I was thinking that if Michael was the one to light the torch, that it fits the song "This is It" - "I am the light of the world".
I'm feeling excited about tomorrow and any possibilities however big they are, but I'm also feeling a little sad. Tonight at my dance class, 2 ladies were talking about that all that was on the news today was about Michael Jackson. They were sick of it and who wants to hear more about him. So I said I do. They said, that molester. I said he was absolutely framed and they wouldn't believe it. I just feel fearful for his return and the general public's reaction. How to counteract that image that seems cast in cement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it would be GREAT if he came back at the opening ceremony, but I think it will be Spring.  In fact, I think it will be 04/03/10.  This is exactly 7 months from the date of his "burial" and is the day before Easter.  Easter weekend being known for "resurrection" and 04/03/10 being just two days before Conrad Murray's "trial."  And 4+3 = 7.  Also, they haven't had enough time to get all the criminals yet, arrest all the criminal LA doctors who the DEA is investigating, and perhaps even some organized crime members, but they are working on it.  Conrad's story is just a distraction from what is really going on!  Just my opinion, of course, but I started off with this theory and as things have progressed, I have become more convinced of it.  I also think the actual act of Michael "dying" was a dream and we are all living in augmented reality.  Michael is taking entertainment to a new level but for some very good causes, bring down criminal doctors, organized crime members, spread the message of love, protect our planet, and so on and so on.  So much for my two cents!   :P  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Ok guys...I still haven't received any more info from mjfanclub.net so I have decided to post what they sent me...here is the email.

Hi Dayna, Thank you for responding to our search! MJFC is currently trying to put together a very special announcement and we would like to make this announcement from Vancouver. We are shooting for later this week or by mid-next week. We are sorry for being so "secretive" but, we don't have all of the information right now and, more importantly, we need to keep this off the Internet so that the press doesn't get wind of it until we want them to! Now, here is where you come in. We need fans to attend! We are hoping that you (and as many of your MJ friends as you can find) would be able to attend this press conference to represent Michael Jackson fans worldwide. Remember when asking your friends to join you that this information CAN NOT get onto the Internet. This announcement is going to be special but we must have the element of surprise! Please let us know if you would be willing to help and thank you again for responding! Best,JoieMJFC You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
 © 2010 Microsoft Privacy Terms of use  

I don't know what it is that they are up to, but something is going to happen because they are holding a press conference. I will let you know if I get anything else from them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CC"
i don´t think that this would be BAMSDAY, sorry! i don´t think this Olimpic GAmes are so important around the world, are the winter olimpic games? this games don´t have the world atention, sorry for my english! do you know what i mean?

I don't know if it's as important but definitely I think a lot of people worldwide watch the opening ceremonies compared to the rest of the events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Ok guys...I still haven't received any more info from mjfanclub.net so I have decided to post what they sent me...here is the email.

Hi Dayna, Thank you for responding to our search! MJFC is currently trying to put together a very special announcement and we would like to make this announcement from Vancouver. We are shooting for later this week or by mid-next week. We are sorry for being so "secretive" but, we don't have all of the information right now and, more importantly, we need to keep this off the Internet so that the press doesn't get wind of it until we want them to! Now, here is where you come in. We need fans to attend! We are hoping that you (and as many of your MJ friends as you can find) would be able to attend this press conference to represent Michael Jackson fans worldwide. Remember when asking your friends to join you that this information CAN NOT get onto the Internet. This announcement is going to be special but we must have the element of surprise! Please let us know if you would be willing to help and thank you again for responding! Best,JoieMJFC You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    
 © 2010 Microsoft Privacy Terms of use  

I don't know what it is that they are up to, but something is going to happen because they are holding a press conference. I will let you know if I get anything else from them.

that is really weird....I would wanna know what the heck thats all about before I went to a press conference!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions