mumof3

I think it is to soon I think the court case has to prove something first  it be nice if you right but don't think it will happen yet
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

WHAT IS ALL THE BELIEVE MERCHANDISING MEANS???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
WHAT IS ALL THE BELIEVE MERCHANDISING MEANS???

Just my interpretation, but I think the core of the message is...Don't always beLIEve what you read/see in the media, because there may be a LIE there...basically what MJ's been saying all his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tklein1014"
OMG check out their twitter page!!!!  Check out the name and bio!!!  There are a couple of...ummm...changes...I think we have BAMsday, folks!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Doh!  They changed the title back to Jackson 5...this morning it was:

Name Michael Jackson 5
Location GLOBE
Web You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Bio The Official Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

I did tweet them about the change and mentioned the olympics and asked could it be BAMsday...could I interpret this change as meaning that I was right?  Possibly...I think they had it there for a reason.  I'm sure I probably wasn't the only one who tweeted about that.  I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow...still have very good feelings about this, though...especially w/the possible connection w/the Governor. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
OMG check out their twitter page!!!!  Check out the name and bio!!!  There are a couple of...ummm...changes...I think we have BAMsday, folks!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Whats the change??? I cant see that page here at work :(

*  Name Michael Jackson 5
    * Location GLOBE
    * Web You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
    * Bio The Official Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson
  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry was on the page and its back to just "Jackson 5" I know it was showing Michael Jackson 5 earlier today.

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Hi guys...I live in Vancouver, well actually a few minutes outside of Van.,but I just want you to know that I'm pretty sure that the surprise torch bearer that will be lighting the Olympic flame in the stadium will be Wayne Gretzky, as we are in Canada and so they will use a Canadian athlete for this honor. As for all the "Believe" merchandise, well the Canadian "catchphrase" for our athletes, is "Do You Believe?" We also have an anthem for the olympics called "I Believe."

I wish that Michael was behind this, but these are the true facts...sorry everyone, I want Michael back as much as everyone else, but I doubt this will be the "Bamsday"

edit* I just found out that the person who will be lighting the olympic flame is only known by a few people!! They are keeping it a secret and they have hinted that it may not be a Canadian Olympic athlete, so When I said Wayne Gretzsky, he is only one of the possibilities. Does this mena that it could be someone like Michael Jackson? I don't know.
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 08:51:23 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That would be crazy if MJ is the last one running with the torch then goes to light it!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Name Michael Jackson 5
Location GLOBE
Bio The Official Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

I did tweet them about the change and mentioned the olympics and asked could it be BAMsday...could I interpret this change as meaning that I was right?  Possibly...I think they had it there for a reason.  I'm sure I probably wasn't the only one who tweeted about that.  I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow...still have very good feelings about this, though...especially w/the possible connection w/the Governor. 8-)

Look @ this...2 tweets one after the other saying exactly the same thing but worded differently...hmmm...could this be a signal?  (more than one person tweeting from the account)  Marlon doesn't seem to be there today, the only signed tweets are from Jermaine...;-)

@caroline, there are too many Posers as Jacksons. Verify @alljack5ons asap. The real Jackson 5, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Tito. Fans, Pls RT    about 2 hours ago   from web

guys, tell @caroline there are too many posers of Jacksons & we need @ALLJACK5ONS verified immediately. RT this. about 2 hours ago from web Retweeted by you and 100+ others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mehere"
Isn't it pretty amazing how after his "death" Michael is more popular than ever?

Gotta love it!
And just when everybody thought that MICHAEL JACKSON couldn't get more famous and more popular lol :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I believe he would rather come back in April. Iread so !!! many tweets, people that are close to him. At least, I am totally sure he is a live.

Olympics ? We never know. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nah, I am from Vancouver and everyone is far too self obsessed to be concerned with the return of MJ!  If he came back then everyone would probably boo him off the stage because he stole Vancouver's 15 minutes of fame!
I've seen the believe signs.  It simply means believe we can win, Canada.  Nothing but patriotism, trust me.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i did a post on this earlier on how in the THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US VIDEO   they play the official olympics music on the part when mj is standing next to oriantha when the light shining on him and he is looking up to the sky I Thinks that definetly is a clue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Garden....your post makes me truly sad...I don't believe it is the reflection of the opinion of 'MOST' Canadians ( I too am one)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh no, he won't be back for tomorow, BAMsday will be AFTER April, I highly think that it will be June 25th but I don't wanna speculate on dates anymore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Name Michael Jackson 5
Location GLOBE

Look @ this...2 tweets one after the other saying exactly the same thing but worded differently...hmmm...could this be a signal?  (more than one person tweeting from the account)  Marlon doesn't seem to be there today, the only signed tweets are from Jermaine...;-)

@caroline, there are too many Posers as Jacksons. Verify @alljack5ons asap. The real Jackson 5, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, Tito. Fans, Pls RT    about 2 hours ago   from web

guys, tell @caroline there are too many posers of Jacksons & we need @ALLJACK5ONS verified immediately. RT this. about 2 hours ago from web Retweeted by you and 100+ others

Did anybody read this?  He just confirmed that he was the other one tweeting besides Jermaine (I had hinted @ them earlier that I thought maybe MJ was tweeting).  Jermaine and Marlon are the only ones who usually tweet from that account...Tito and Jackie have their own separate accounts.  I honestly don't think he would have done something like that...tweeted at all let alone confirm it...unless he was ready to come back.  BTW I say the top tweet is MJ and the bottom is Jermaine... ;)
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:46:41 PM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions