New announcement about arrest
December 02, 2009, 01:14:47 AM
If this has already been posted,my apologies.
The authorities have changed their deadline again to months down the road instead of January for a possible arrest.
Hmmmm,I think we need a line up of those trash bins outside MJ's for all this crap!  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

Re: New announcement about arrest
December 02, 2009, 01:22:09 AM
Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine.  That or it is a hoax. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 04:44:08 AM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine.  That or it is a hoax. 8-)
agree there admit to murdering the Michael Jackson something does not fit this picture
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:42:16 AM
Quote from: "dimmer louise"
agree there admit to murdering the Michael Jackson something does not fit this picture
Unless he was hired by the LAPD to kill Michael, His A$$ would've been strung up a long time ago. Not because LAPD is in love with Michael, but because Murray is a black man and black men don't get away with SH.T in this country. From the White House to skid row. So there is no way that a black doctor would be walking around free as a bird and going on with his life and his practice as if nothing at all happened. He would've been brought down and dragged through the mud and muck. Humiliated and paraded a million times on camera in shackels for the world to see this disgraced black doctor who thought he was something big. A black man!!!!... That was being paid $150,000 dollars a month is now arrested broke and humiliated. Either this is all a big fat lie, or Murray got the SH.T!!!!!....And I want some of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:58:58 AM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
The authorities have changed their deadline again to months down the road instead of January for a possible arrest.
Hmmmm,I think we need a line up of those trash bins outside MJ's for all this crap!  :lol:

Ha! Ha! Tru Dat! LOADS OF CRAP! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"

:o  :o  :o
next is,
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"

December 02, 2009, 12:32:57 PM
I don't understand this at all?
Why hasn't he been arrested as he as admitted being the only person present with Mike and administering the fatal dose, I thought he would have been arrested and maybe bailled?
I seem to remember with OJ Simpson, the murder had only happened minutes before and there was a car "chase" to catch him.
If this death is real, Why aren't the police doing more?

One of the most famous people in the world has been murdered, yet the police are sitting back and doing nothing??!!!!  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:52:57 PM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
I don't understand this at all?
Why hasn't he been arrested as he as admitted being the only person present with Mike and administering the fatal dose, I thought he would have been arrested and maybe bailled?
I seem to remember with OJ Simpson, the murder had only happened minutes before and there was a car "chase" to catch him.
If this death is real, Why aren't the police doing more?

One of the most famous people in the world has been murdered, yet the police are sitting back and doing nothing??!!!!  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

Okay this may sound crazy, but i hope he doesn't get arrested.... And now you all sit there behind the screen and think WHAT THE F*CK is she talking about... If he gets arrested it could only mean one thing and we don't want that... Right.. If Murray gets arrested it means Michael is dead :(  :(

No Murray is a scapegoat and Michael+his team is paying Murray lots of doe for being the most hated man in the world
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 02, 2009, 01:05:25 PM
i think i have more chance of winning the lottery then murray being arrested  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 01:08:24 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i think i have more chance of winning the lottery then murray being arrested  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  good point :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

steph

December 02, 2009, 01:27:42 PM
No matter how many times we take this apart ,the pieces of this puzzle just don`t fit together . I can`t believe that no one from the media has not questioned any of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 02:39:11 PM
This is exasctly why this is a hoax.  If a black man attacks a rich powerful black man and the accused is also prominent, the law would go get Murray and arrest him.  As white men in power love to take down any and all successful black men.  Plus, have yoy noticed how quiet La Toya is now, remenber she said
" I know who is responsible someone murdered my brother and I won't rest until they are prosecuted".
Now look at ho3w quiet she is the whole family are busy repairing MJ's legacy, and going on self promotion tours using MJ as a prop.  If it was your brother and you had power like the Jackson's you would not stop until that person was arrested.  You would even most likely go as far as to have a press conference on the matter.  The family know about MJ's hoax and the only thing they are concerned with is his legacy and his future profits.  

So do not get mad about Murray not being arrested, as thuis is all part of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 06:52:03 PM
Quote from: "blubird"
Quote from: "dimmer louise"
Unless he was hired by the LAPD to kill Michael, His A$$ would've been strung up a long time ago. Not because LAPD is in love with Michael, but because Murray is a black man and black men don't get away with SH.T in this country. From the White House to skid row. So there is no way that a black doctor would be walking around free as a bird and going on with his life and his practice as if nothing at all happened. He would've been brought down and dragged through the mud and muck. Humiliated and paraded a million times on camera in shackels for the world to see this disgraced black doctor who thought he was something big. A black man!!!!... That was being paid $150,000 dollars a month is now arrested broke and humiliated. Either this is all a big fat lie, or Murray got the SH.T!!!!!....And I want some of it.

Me too. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 07:03:40 PM
Hey guys, not to defend Murray but murder indicates deliberate intent.  

From what Murray has told the LAPD all they have right now is incompetence and the question of how to deal with the propofol issue since that is not a controlled substance in the sense that never in a million years did the DEA/FDA (whoever) think that this was a drug that was going to used outside of a hospital or procedure setting.

All they might have right now is medical negligence and manslaughter.  

Supposedly, the authorities are still sifting throught the "drug chain", just like when Anna Nicole died.  No one was charged with regard to her death until about a year afterward.  My guess that is going to be the case here as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 02, 2009, 07:09:16 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"
Hey guys, not to defend Murray but murder indicates deliberate intent.  

From what Murray has told the LAPD all they have right now is incompetence and the question of how to deal with the propofol issue since that is not a controlled substance in the sense that never in a million years did the DEA/FDA (whoever) think that this was a drug that was going to used outside of a hospital or procedure setting.

All they might have right now is medical negligence and manslaughter.  

Supposedly, the authorities are still sifting throught the "drug chain", just like when Anna Nicole died.  No one was charged with regard to her death until about a year afterward.  My guess that is going to be the case here as well.

Yeah, but the doctors wasn't in the room with Anna Nicole when she died with her hooked up to an IV either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions