Re: New announcement about arrest
December 02, 2009, 07:31:41 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"
Hey guys, not to defend Murray but murder indicates deliberate intent.  

From what Murray has told the LAPD all they have right now is incompetence and the question of how to deal with the propofol issue since that is not a controlled substance in the sense that never in a million years did the DEA/FDA (whoever) think that this was a drug that was going to used outside of a hospital or procedure setting.

All they might have right now is medical negligence and manslaughter.  

Supposedly, the authorities are still sifting throught the "drug chain", just like when Anna Nicole died.  No one was charged with regard to her death until about a year afterward.  My guess that is going to be the case here as well.

In my way of looking at it, any time a CARDIOLOGIST cant perform CPR - CARDIO PULMONARY RESUCITATION (notice the word cardio in meaning heart :lol: ), it is murder with deliberate intent.  If he has a license and this turns out to be true, God forbid, they should have them revoked permanently.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 02, 2009, 07:50:50 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

From what Murray has told the LAPD all they have right now is incompetence and the question of how to deal with the propofol issue since that is not a controlled substance in the sense that never in a million years did the DEA/FDA (whoever) think that this was a drug that was going to used outside of a hospital or procedure setting.

Supposedly, the authorities are still sifting throught the "drug chain", just like when Anna Nicole died.  No one was charged with regard to her death until about a year afterward.  My guess that is going to be the case here as well.

In my way of looking at it, any time a CARDIOLOGIST cant perform CPR - CARDIO PULMONARY RESUCITATION (notice the word cardio in meaning heart :lol: ), it is murder with deliberate intent.  If he has a license and this turns out to be true, God forbid, they should have them revoked permanently.

Exactly, I agree with you!
I think that if an MD is in the room after pushing drugs and the pt. dies---especially if he admits or it is found out that he 1)didn't observe the patient for respiratory depression because he left the room (to pee/make phone calls----whatever) and 2)didn't have the proper monitoring equipment and 3)failed to perform CPR in the correct fashion equates---in the least---to gross negligence, which should be an automatic/immediate suspension of his license. After all, his obligation was to his patient-and to do no harm! Something is rotten in the state of Murray! I don't like what I hear and what I have seen (so little of it). I can only rest in the assurance that this has been so strung out for the purposes of the hoax. None of it makes sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

December 02, 2009, 08:10:59 PM
How about deliberately withholding information which could be vital for resuscitating a patient. Murray never told paramedics he administered propofol. He also never told the Lead Consultant in charge of the resuscitation team at UCLA that he gave propofol, when he had to explain how the patient had got to the state he was in. This is crucial info, it determines how they proceed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 08:27:03 PM

Whether he had deliberate intent or not, it is still murder, he failed to provide help. If Michael is really dead, then he died way before Murray called 911 because he was more concerned about saving his butt than saving a human life. That should constitute murder in my dictionary (and Latoya keeps saying he was dead before the ambulance arrived, plus we know that MJ usually got breakfast at about 9, so that is about 3 hours unaccounted for, the police ain't stupid, thay would have to know Murray falied to call for help for hours). So my only conclusion is, MJ must be alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:36:35 PM
Great points about why Murray has not been charged yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

December 02, 2009, 10:43:57 PM
This is a great post. I love this. More proof on the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 08:54:07 AM
I'm a strong believer, that our beloved Michael is still alive. But one thing is really confusing me, the more I think about it: How can there be further investigations by the police-department, when nobody died?????  :shock:  :shock:  What are they investigating?
And if all this is just a hoax, how can it be, that the chief tells with his own name about that? If someone used his name by example, the real chief sure would put it right and say: "I never said anything about that case".

Please help me to clear my mind about this :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 09:47:59 AM
Quote from: "Angela1958"
I'm a strong believer, that our beloved Michael is still alive. But one thing is really confusing me, the more I think about it: How can there be further investigations by the police-department, when nobody died?????  :shock:  :shock:  What are they investigating?
And if all this is just a hoax, how can it be, that the chief tells with his own name about that? If someone used his name by example, the real chief sure would put it right and say: "I never said anything about that case".

Please help me to clear my mind about this :|

Well, this is the reason why I don't believe that the police or government is involve with the hoax. Really, there is no need for all the investgating they are doing when Conrad Murray basically admitted to killing Michael Jackson. It is my theory that they are "investgating" whether or not MJ really died. I think they are sort of doing the same things  we are doing. And until they are sure, they let us think that he is dead. While I am doing this, I think that if MJ is alive, he won't come back. But I do believe that if the police get too close, they will blow his cover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 10:42:02 AM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
I don't understand this at all?
Why hasn't he been arrested as he as admitted being the only person present with Mike and administering the fatal dose, I thought he would have been arrested and maybe bailled?
I seem to remember with OJ Simpson, the murder had only happened minutes before and there was a car "chase" to catch him.
If this death is real, Why aren't the police doing more?

One of the most famous people in the world has been murdered, yet the police are sitting back and doing nothing??!!!!  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

Okay this may sound crazy, but i hope he doesn't get arrested.... And now you all sit there behind the screen and think WHAT THE F*CK is she talking about... If he gets arrested it could only mean one thing and we don't want that... Right.. If Murray gets arrested it means Michael is dead :(  :(

No Murray is a scapegoat and Michael+his team is paying Murray lots of doe for being the most hated man in the world

I think it might be part of the hoax to portray him as 'so broke he can't pay child support'. If he suddenly had lots of money, it would look kinda suspicious...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

December 03, 2009, 03:04:22 PM
BCorn:
[/Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine. That or it is a hoax. quote][/b]

You betta' tell the truth on that one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 03:27:18 PM
The Friends kingwillreturn, LetsTalk and Angela.
All this only confirms what we think aindamais: MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!
As the police can arrest someone who is part of a plan? Does Michael have the courage to let someone innocent pay for a crime he did not commit?
How do you explain the connection to 911 was made in a hotel?
How do you inject a drug so strong, and is 0:47 minutes talking to someone on the phone?
As explained the lease of musical instruments, just win on 25.06.09?
As explained the lease of the mansion days 25.06.09 win? Therefore Janet gathered all days 27.06!
In other words, this story is told from the bad days 25/06 to date?
I believe in the possibility that Michael did not return, a person who has the courage to enact a plan of this size must have courage, and a little too selfish, not thinking about it reappear.
The story of the doctor is always so do not expect news about it. Postponed to January, then will be in February and so on, to give this story to forget.
None of the arts will charge will save it for you, for the family and the police do not give confidence just for that.
Close the canopy, they are aware of everything that is spoken by the fans, the internet and etc ...
You know that story? When the subject is too serious about the best you do is keep quiet, because the more you talk more self-contradictory.
The problem is that the family only woke up for that, after latoya talk enough bullshit, Janet also gave some holes, and the father this was not mentioned!
What consoles me is that someone will one day find it, let's hope that is not a journalist, paparazzi ... my friends probably already have people investigating this means all the dead.
Now tell me: Where is my clown nose, huh?
Sorry for the long text, but I can not stop me vent about this whole story is not with you guys.
 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 06:48:08 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
BCorn:
[/Well of course they did. Seriously, if a black man in this country EVER gets into trouble (whether they are innocent or not) he needs to get tips from Conrad Murray. I think it is unheard of that a black man in the USA can admit to murder and not only get away scott free but can still practice medicine. That or it is a hoax. quote][/b]

You betta' tell the truth on that one!
Of course I'm telling the truth.  ;)  Believe me, I have had too much personal experience in this area. :x  So for me, THIS really means that something shady is going on. Hopefully, it means it is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 12:48:16 PM
To those of you that replied to my earlier post, please know that I am not disagreeing with your feelings or thoughts necessarily but I am looking at the situation with regard to the LAW.   I was trying to provide the objective stance that the investagative system works within.

What we feel vs. how the system works are different.  I was basing my post based on what I know with regard to the law. Just because we see the situation as murder does not mean that is how it is defined by law -- this is why it would be a manslaughter/negligence case.  Even if Murray admits to his wrongdoing it was still not done with intent, maliciousnous, or deliberation (that till now that we know of).  As far as his medical license the LAPD has nothing to do with that, it would be up to the state medical board and until this case is settled in a court of law most probably would not be addressed before then.

I think that people get a little judgemental sometimes when a forum member presents a different view of things.  I believe that it is important to think about all of the components with regard to this case and not just go on emotions.  I knew that my post was not going to be well received the despite the fact that I started out by saying that I was not defending Murray and a few of you have proven me right, unfortunately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2009, 02:16:12 PM
To those of you that replied to my earlier post, please know that I am not disagreeing with your feelings or thoughts necessarily but I am looking at the situation with regard to the LAW.   I was trying to provide the objective stance that the investagative system works within.

What we feel vs. how the system works are different.  I was basing my post based on what I know with regard to the law. Just because we see the situation as murder does not mean that is how it is defined by law -- this is why it would be a manslaughter/negligence case.  Even if Murray admits to his wrongdoing it was still not done with intent, maliciousnous, or deliberation (that till now that we know of).  As far as his medical license the LAPD has nothing to do with that, it would be up to the state medical board and until this case is settled in a court of law most probably would not be addressed before then.

I think that people get a little judgemental sometimes when a forum member presents a different view of things.  I believe that it is important to think about all of the components with regard to this case and not just go on emotions.  I knew that my post was not going to be well received the despite the fact that I started out by saying that I was not defending Murray and a few of you have proven me right, unfortunately.

And in a lot ways, I could agree with you. However, and I'm not trying to play the race card here, the justice system is not perfect, especially when it comes to black people in this country. There are THOUSANDS of cases where a black man was innocent of commiting a crime, yet he was arrested and sent to prison for the rest of his life anyway. In either event, you have a black man, who admitting to giving these drugs to Michael. Whether he had intent or not, you would think that given this country's history of this sort of thing, this man would AT LEAST not be allow to practice medicine. I have a cousin (who is black) who is serving 7 years in prison for a robbery. A robbery, which I might add, he had no part of. Basically, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. And I have known several of black people, (some in my family, some in others) who have had a similar experiences. And not all these guys were just living in the "hood." Quite a few of these people lived respectful lifes, lived in respectful neighboorhoods and have respectful jobs and they STILL had to face all of that. So, coming from MY reality, whether Conrad Murray has an intent or not, the fact that this guy basically got off scott free is VERY odd to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions