mykidsmum

Could this be SONY AND AEG????
February 10, 2010, 08:02:00 PM
first, to the mod's, sorry if this is a double post (I am learning you have to say that in order not to be deleted or have a mean PM telling you to stop double posting)

-Here is what just came to me.  I am reading the book The Trials of Michael Jackson.  It is about the conspiracy behind the fall of MJ.  Everyone should read it to understand Sony's roll behind the trial.  Let me surmise what the book says so far so you can understand what just came to me.
-because of some bad press with chandler allegations in 93, Sony wanted to distance themselves from MJ.  His career took a hit and he was unwilling to make a comeback in the way he needed to, this is the fault of both Sony and MJ.  Sony not willing to get involved and MJ not willing to do things that are not his way.  
-MJ was right, Sony put up the money to finance his albums but did poorly promoting them, they made sure not to do anything against contract so that MJ couldn't get out of his contract.  Had he been able to do that, he would have control over his masters (copyright to his music) as well as sony/atv catalog.  They devised a plan to release MJ and make him financially unstable so he would have to sell sony/atv catalog. They wanted MJ gone but wanted his masters and his catalog. Basically is was the last two albums that were released that hurt MJ when what the world wanted was an all brand new album and a tour to back up a new album.  These albums were a success by any other artists standards but not my MJ standards and the revenue couldn't sustain MJ's lavish lifestyle.  Sony knew MJ's expenditures and expences.  This forced MJ to take out a loan (a few loans) with the catalog as collateral.
-Enter Tom Sneddon.  In an attempt to revamp his career, MJ teamed with Bashir and the show backfired.  Sony provided Sneddon, who was waiting for just a moment, with MJ's troubled finances.  Armed with this, sneddon invented his case against MJ with sonys backing who knew that MJ would be at their mercy with court payments and debt and would be forced to sell sony/atv catalog.  Sneddon used this financial loss as fuel for his "motive" that MJ desperate to revamp his career and make some MUCH needed money, he called on Bashir.  When things didn't go as planned, MJ tried desperately to keep Gavin and family close and get them to make a rebuttal show and show MJ in a positive light.  In trying to get the family in control, the unthinkable happend when MJ attached himself to Gavin....that is all I will say about that.  
-Here is my light bulb moment!!!
-MJ managed to stay afloat after the trial and managed (barely) to hold on to the catalog!  A true miracle.  
-Sony sat back like fat cats and waited, they knew MJ wasn't working and wasn't going to make a comeback anytime soon and the money would be gone. His advisers told MJ to get away from Neverland because Sony and Sneddon were just going to be waiting for another opportunity to go again. (MJ did not want to leave)
-Enter MJ...Finances getting low, decides now is time for comeback
-makes announcement at O2...not prepared for positive response and is unprepared.
-AEG knows MJ is not going to be able to fulfill contract and perform all shows,
-Sony sees potential for MJ to make money and gain control of finances and catalog.
NOW here where I am not sure
-Sony sees that with this comback, MJ will not do all shows but will make enough of a stir that he will be around for a long time, they are not going to see the catalog.
-AEG realizes they are gonna lose money.
-do they conspire together to oust MJ or is one or the other responsible?
-Sony realizes revenues from a dead MJ may benefit them financially and eventually get them the catalog
-AEG realizes they are not going to make anything off MJ who will not be able to honor his contract and  realize the potential money in a dead MJ.
OR ALL 3 KNOW HOW TO BENIFIT EACHOTHER AND CONSPIRE TO "KILL" MJ AND ALL BENIFIT IN MONEY ROLLING IN. hmmmm. Please, feel free to add to this idea, I am at a standstill....The fact is, since MJ's death, just his estate has grossed over 100 million dollars!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Could this be SONY AND AEG????
February 10, 2010, 08:10:38 PM
i think everything you said is why in the end the hoax was used.

Unless he was murdered which while makes sense doesn't make enough sense since he would have been murdered to early.
But the hoax accomplishes everything for everyone, michael is out of debt and most of his problems are disappearing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

February 10, 2010, 08:14:52 PM
I saw this book on Amazon and hoped someoen had read it-I read Aphrodite Jones book which was amazing,have you read that one and does this one expound more or less or do they compare?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

mykidsmum

February 10, 2010, 08:52:04 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I saw this book on Amazon and hoped someoen had read it-I read Aphrodite Jones book which was amazing,have you read that one and does this one expound more or less or do they compare?
I read that one as well, she proves it was a conspiracy as far as the family....this book is the mother of all books...it SHOWS how Sony conspired and is ultimately behind MJ's entire downfall, including supplying Tom Sneddon with motive for the trial and all of MJ's financial records.  READ IT!  It tells it to you from the moment Sony became Sony and Tommy Mottola entered the picture.  You won't see MJ in the same light again,(in a good way) and you won't see his downfall in the same light again.  MJ knew what was going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 08:59:39 PM
All very good points!

I'm still 50%/50% as to whether Michael is alive or dead, but I think that these are all excellent reasons as to why so many people would want him out of the picture.  And as large and powerful as all of these figureheads are, it makes sense why the family is trying to speak out but most don't really want to name names.  Well, maybe they can't actually name names since there are so many involved.

I'm still stuck on the part where you say, "the unthinkable happend when MJ attached himself to Gavin....that is all I will say about that."  Not sure what that means, but it kinda bothers me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 10, 2010, 09:02:25 PM
Have you watched the Dick Gregory video under hoax videos?  He talks about this very thing.  He said MJ was pulling in over 800 million a year just from the country music industry side of the cataglog that he owned.  Motolla and Sony had enough motive to implicate MJ in the molestation charges and to murder him when that did not work.  They are evil to the core.  It also explains the statements MJ made about Motolla in a Black Panther meeting.  If you have not seen that video you need to watch that one as well.   I have not read this book yet but I am definately going to get a copy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 09:30:41 PM
Your forgetting that Branca was part of that too. Sorry but my strong belief is that will is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 09:36:19 PM
There are truth to the many conspiracies Michael believed were against him.  A pretty good site for information regarding Michael is called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. They have articles, interviews, court transcripts etc for the last 2 decades. Also has unedited PR-Interviews. It's been around since 1997 and is very balanced. Not tabloid trash.

Here's some interesting ones regarding Michael's finances and those attempting to take it or force him into bankruptcy. Honestly worth a read and helps shed some light on the people Michael dealt with. Read some of the comments too as they are just as informative. Here's a few links below. There's tonnes more on that site.

EDIT: SORRY DIDN'T REALISE THE ORIGINAL LINKS WEREN'T WORKING. UPDATED NOW SO SHOULD DIRECT YOU TO CORRECT ARTICLE.

CONSPIRACY ALL AROUND ME (THIS HAS INFO ON MATTOLLA/BRANCA ETC)

CONSPIRACY FORMER LAWYERS

MIJAC SAYS FORMERS LAWYERS WANTED HIM BROKE
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:14:17 PM by Happy Feet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 10, 2010, 09:39:04 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Your forgetting that Branca was part of that too. Sorry but my strong belief is that will is fake.

I agree with you.  I believe it is fake as well.  I am sure there is an updated will somewhere or else it was destroyed when they ransacked the house, took the surveilence tapes, computer hard drive and cash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 09:59:23 PM
Thanks for your post.  I also think there is a lot of truth to this, and obviously there was a set up to bring this guy down. Motives galore.  I am just hoping the truth will come to light and all will be exposed.  I will have to read the book; it definitely sounds enlightening and informative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

mykidsmum

February 10, 2010, 10:43:55 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
All very good points!

I'm still 50%/50% as to whether Michael is alive or dead, but I think that these are all excellent reasons as to why so many people would want him out of the picture.  And as large and powerful as all of these figureheads are, it makes sense why the family is trying to speak out but most don't really want to name names.  Well, maybe they can't actually name names since there are so many involved.

I'm still stuck on the part where you say, "the unthinkable happend when MJ attached himself to Gavin....that is all I will say about that."  Not sure what that means, but it kinda bothers me...
I was just trying to say that is where Tom Sneddon believed that the sexual things happened.  I didn't want to talk about that false crap, so that is why I said "that is all I will say about that"  The motive Sony supplied Tom Sneddon with was in a nutshell, because MJ was broke, he did the bashir thing hoping to revive his career, it backfired and he attached himself to gavin and family and kept them hostage in order to make sure they were on his side and to make a rebuttal video.  This is where MJ, in attempts to be close with Gavin and to keep the family with him, went too far according to Tom Sneddon.  Sony supplied Tom Sneddon with all of the financial info on MJ to help Tom Sneddon make the claim that He needed the Gavin and his family to make a rebuttal video and to be on his side in order to get out of financial ruin. Tom Sneddon is a cold man!
-just wanted to add, there is footage of a reporter asking MJ about the rumour that he is broke and MJ says no, that he is fine, and that rumour is just part of a conspiracy against him...this is the conspiracy he is speaking of, the Sony/tom sneddon conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 11:39:53 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "virgo75"
All very good points!

I was just trying to say that is where Tom Sneddon believed that the sexual things happened.  I didn't want to talk about that false crap, so that is why I said "that is all I will say about that"  The motive Sony supplied Tom Sneddon with was in a nutshell, because MJ was broke, he did the bashir thing hoping to revive his career, it backfired and he attached himself to gavin and family and kept them hostage in order to make sure they were on his side and to make a rebuttal video.  This is where MJ, in attempts to be close with Gavin and to keep the family with him, went too far according to Tom Sneddon.  Sony supplied Tom Sneddon with all of the financial info on MJ to help Tom Sneddon make the claim that He needed the Gavin and his family to make a rebuttal video and to be on his side in order to get out of financial ruin. Tom Sneddon is a cold man!
-just wanted to add, there is footage of a reporter asking MJ about the rumour that he is broke and MJ says no, that he is fine, and that rumour is just part of a conspiracy against him...this is the conspiracy he is speaking of, the Sony/tom sneddon conspiracy.

Ok, thank you for elaborating for me.

Sorry I misunderstood you.  

I think I remember that video.
Didn't Michael say that he just wrote a check for $400 million dollars?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 11:55:18 PM
Quote from: "jill"
Have you watched the Dick Gregory video under hoax videos?  He talks about this very thing.  He said MJ was pulling in over 800 million a year just from the country music industry side of the cataglog that he owned.  Motolla and Sony had enough motive to implicate MJ in the molestation charges and to murder him when that did not work.  They are evil to the core.  It also explains the statements MJ made about Motolla in a Black Panther meeting.  If you have not seen that video you need to watch that one as well.   I have not read this book yet but I am definately going to get a copy.

I think MJ definitely knew what was up with these guys trying to set him up.  I'm sure after MJ went off on Tommy Mottola and exposed him that he was very pissed off.  I saw a video of MJ blasting Tommy Mottola and like a year later Mottola was no longer a part of Sony.  On the video MJ was telling them to cut the video of what he was saying but then he was like no don't cut it.  He even talked about the way Tommy Mottola dogged Mariah Carey and how she came running to MJ.  I think that's why he surrounded himself with the nation of Islam and Black panthers.  These guys mean serious business and are not to be taken lightly.  I really think there were some people after MJ but I feel that he handled it before they got to him.  That's what I think especially with the leaked song that came out.  The Gangsta song in the lyrics he says no where to run, no where to hide, and that he not gonna cry no more.  I think that song was meant as a message to all the ones trying to bring him down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 12:53:59 AM
If Michael believed that he was going to be murdered I really doubt that he would leave himself exposed
to the murderers.  I mean if you knew in advance, you would disappear too.  
Hopefully the FBI or CIA are checking into all of this as Jermaine said " Michael is in safe keeping "
God Bless YOU Michael may you feel loved and may you be healthy and safe !   WE LOVE YOU !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 01:00:38 AM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
If Michael believed that he was going to be murdered I really doubt that he would leave himself exposed
to the murderers.  I mean if you knew in advance, you would disappear too.  
Hopefully the FBI or CIA are checking into all of this as Jermaine said " Michael is in safe keeping "
God Bless YOU Michael may you feel loved and may you be healthy and safe !   WE LOVE YOU !!!

Huh?  I don't understand what you mean that he would not leave himself exposed? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions