MJonmind

Re: This Is It Doubles????
February 11, 2010, 11:11:43 AM
There is no way orange pants was Michael unless MJ was deliberately trying to act like a double by dancing strangely, awkwardly and goofy, singing off-key, twisting his face up, then they'd switch back to black pants and he was his normal dazzling self with smooth moves and awesome perfect voice.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 11:16:43 AM
Quote from:  frogh777 ยป Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm

That is so true.. I mean, if you dont know that Michael is '''dead'' and you go and watch This is It, Nothing from that movie would have tell you about his dead!! I mean look to the introtext of The movie This Is It:

I was the spring of 2009. at the age of 50, after a decade's absence from the stage, Michael Jackson was quietley performing and crafting an entirely NEW CONCERT EXPRIENCE!
His only audience was a small group of technicians and dancers who watched Michael create a show that would have been his return to the stage.
This film consists of footage captured during the rehearsel period from March through June. It was intended for Michael's personal library and as ORGINAL FILM content FOR THE SHOW.
on June 25th, Michae and his team were eight days from traveling to London to began their final dress rehearsals for an unpressedenet 50 sold out concerts.With the permission of the Michael Jackson Estate and thanks to a few cameras that caught the magic, here is a glimpse of the passionate gift Michael was preparing for his fans and the AUDIENCES OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! (HIS HOAX??)

when I was watching the Movieintro, Nothing of this information told me that he died on 25th june.
The end of the movie:
Michael Jackson, KING OF POP, Loves live forever!

Yeah, I posted this somewhere on another post here.It's probably in the TIAII post.  I had mentioned I had to go back and look at the Intro of the DVD because this is what I noticed. There were no 1958-2009 memoirs or anything which I take it very strange. There is noway this should or could have been an error. I believe it was meant not to be printed in there IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 03:32:46 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The same with the O2 announcement: that's definitly Michael! Can't see why it would have been someone else...

:shock:   :lol: NO WAY!

:|

How is this not looking like Michael to you?
Just check out his hands...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 11, 2010, 03:42:34 PM
I don't believe there were doubles, but if the autopsy report is to be believed & he was truly as sick as it says, then there would be NO way he could dance & sing like he did in This Is It, his body would be extremely weak & like I said his bones would not be able to hold his weight while he's dancing like that if he had bad arthritis & osteoporosis on top of all the many other things listed in the AR.

On another note, speaking of doubles/impersonators...on Showbiz Tonight they were talking about MJ & the Conrad Murray charges & they did a recap of MJ's "death", during the recap they showed E'casanova being interviewed about MJ's "passing" @ THE MEMORIAL in video not pictures! So I guess that pretty much kills the theory that it was E'cas that died on June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 11, 2010, 03:45:50 PM
The same with the O2 announcement: that's definitly Michael! Can't see why it would have been someone else...

:shock:   :lol: NO WAY!

:|

How is this not looking like Michael to you?
Just check out his hands...

Please check out the face! Come on, that is NOT Mike. Also as far as I'm concerned, Mike has the bump on his left wrist, not his right.

I will never believe that O2 dude is Michael Jackson, not in a hundred years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

February 11, 2010, 04:03:08 PM
I know this might sound a bit way out there but it did cross my mind weather orange pants
could be wearing a mj mask.This could be someone in special hollywood make up.It would be so easy to create a professional make up job.Orange pants never took his glasses off to show us his eyes.Like i said it`s a bit way out but in hollywood anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 11, 2010, 04:08:50 PM
Imagine how Michael would feel if he learned that fans do not believe it was him on occasions, dancing, singing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

February 11, 2010, 04:25:12 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Lots of doubles, I even wonder if he's in there at all.

When do you see the doubles?

Through the whole movie or at least a BIG part of the movie. Mike can do a lot, but change height, body, weight and facial structures? That he can not. I can really not believe that there are people thinking that red pants for instance is Mike, the guy can't even dance! And then we have that fairy on stage during The Way You Make Me Feel and the guy without teeth (chom chomp thasa cool moof)... Come on, it's really insulting IMO to him to even THINK it could be him. Michael Jackson can dance, some of the guys/gals in TII can't, or at least pretend they can't.

Here is the blog we wrote after watching it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hi Souza,
Although I agree with you that red pants has some strange moves, that doesn't have to mean he isn't Michael. Maybe he was just in the mood for some fairy-dancing! And also the guy without teeth is Michael IMHO. Look at 0:40 in this vid, Michael definitely had done something with his lips (filler or something?) It's difficult to see his upper-teeth.
[youtube:2kya1ryj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=435uzLbdmNA&feature=fvw[/youtube:2kya1ryj].
Because some filler 'dissapears' after several months, this can be the explanation that somestimes his upper-teeth can be seen, and sometimes (just after a recent treatment) they can't hardly be seen.

Souza en Mo, superbedankt voor jullie harde werk op deze site, door jullie ben ik de hoop nooit verloren! xx Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

February 11, 2010, 04:50:47 PM
please dont even get me started on red pants this guys mouth was as wide as his face. look at how sloppy he is dressed. #1 michael was always neat his clothes fit him well. he always wore the best clothes not stuff that looks like it can come from the salvation army. check out the guys in the highwater pants notice how they dress big difference.the thriller guy looked like a michael of yesteryear he looks so young
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 04:52:05 PM
I don't believe there we're any doubles in TII.

Why would they use doubles in first place?? It just doesnt make any sense.  :|
And where on earth could they find someone with that looks exactly like Michael, acts like him, sounds like him, sings like him, walks like him and so on.
Even the impersonaters that look the most like him, like E Casanova, doesnt look like Michael at all...

@people who compare Michael's pics: do you look the same on every picture?  :geek:

I didยดt see doubles at all.... for me itยดs him all the time.... and he was amazing.... there no such a good double.... imposible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Do

February 11, 2010, 05:04:23 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
please dont even get me started on red pants this guys mouth was as wide as his face. look at how sloppy he is dressed. #1 michael was always neat his clothes fit him well. he always wore the best clothes not stuff that looks like it can come from the salvation army. check out the guys in the highwater pants notice how they dress big difference.the thriller guy looked like a michael of yesteryear he looks so young

Maybe his mouth was wide, just as in this vid [youtube:129vmtqd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEnWIX5CuTI&feature=related[/youtube:129vmtqd].
Very sexy in my opinion!!! And if you watch the Michael Jackson home movies, there is a piece in it when he goes with his brothers to Alabama and while sitting in the car, he told them that he wanted to go to the salvation army to find some really good stuff!!!! What I'm trying to say is that Michael was just like a chameleon and he had different looks all the time! And the movie is about rehearsels so he doesn't have to look like a popstar on stage in front of an audience all the times!
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:11:53 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

February 11, 2010, 05:09:36 PM
the problem with the doubles were if they could not dance then they had a good voice and could sing and vice-versa. thats why some songs were done lip singing like billie jean even though that guy couldnt dance or sing

@do
lets not make mike out to be some kind of alien. a person can only change so much in a two month span. and i do believe that everyone knows how he liked to shop at salvation army now tell me something new. its all for love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 05:13:08 PM
That is not Michael. No way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 11, 2010, 05:17:30 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Imagine how Michael would feel if he learned that fans do not believe it was him on occasions, dancing, singing...

Yes, or that his fans don't even see it's not him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 05:20:49 PM
Orange pants is a double anyone else see more doubles other then orange pants?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions