Re: Some General Observations
February 10, 2010, 04:12:17 PM
This is credit to a friend of mine who mentioned this on Twitter today:

According to the witness statement, the decedant placed a call to Dr Murray at approx 0100 hours.

Now we know that prior to the 'death', MJ was at rehearsals at the Staples Center, usually until around midnight.  Approx journey time from Staples to Carolwood is 25 minutes.  So, MJ gets home about approx 1230.

This means he only has half an hour to prepare for bed, go to bed, try to sleep and fail and then ring Murray asking him to come round to give him medication to assist sleep?????

Shamone!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

lisap27

February 10, 2010, 04:14:41 PM
don't forget he played on his laptop first too.. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 04:16:36 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
This is credit to a friend of mine who mentioned this on Twitter today:

According to the witness statement, the decedant placed a call to Dr Murray at approx 0100 hours.

Now we know that prior to the 'death', MJ was at rehearsals at the Staples Center, usually until around midnight.  Approx journey time from Staples to Carolwood is 25 minutes.  So, MJ gets home about approx 1230.

This means he only has half an hour to prepare for bed, go to bed, try to sleep and fail and then ring Murray asking him to come round to give him medication to assist sleep?????

Shamone!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:
that is very interesting, i thought that cm was living or turning up in the evenings for mike didn't he have his own badroom, and what condition could he have been doing the night shift?

and wasnt it previously reported that mikes last day at the staples was on 23rd?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 04:51:58 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "kel70"
[attachment=0:y5ykmlne]1forthosewhocare.jpg[/attachment:y5ykmlne]
is this real, just a question, i saw some time ago a vid interview that e cas, did in oct 09, so he is still alive
Not sure I know he was at Michaels service but lost track of him after that he has a My Space if you want to check it out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

February 10, 2010, 05:44:41 PM
Jackson's body was fingerprinted.

If someone died in his place, why are the family trying to prosecute Murray and they want murder charges? That does not make sense. If it was a person with a terminal illness, why was this not reported in the autopsy. Is the coroner (and all the consultants) colluding? Some thoeries are so out there they will need very strong evidence to back them up. Point is, how on earth is that autopsy report fake? Every major news agency is reporting that it has been released by the LA Coroner.....why should we NOT believe that the report is the autopsy on Michael Jackson?

One thing that does seem to be contradicted, is that he had no clothes. An article was printed in the Daily Telegraph Magazine - a respected paper - on August 15th. The article was around 6 pages long and titled 'The last days of Michael Jackson'. In the first paragraph it described the scene in the Coroner's where michael jackson lay on a trolley in a room. It described him looking peaceful and wearing nothing apart from black silk pyjama bottoms. It described a red mark on his chest and him being barefoot. This is all from memory. I am sure I kept the magazine but i will have to root it out to be 100% on what i just said. But, if this is true, why did the coroner say they had no clothing? All i can think is that the family asked for him to be clothed that way before he got to the coroner to perhaps protect his dignity from prying eyes? By the way, Kai Chase said in an interview that MJ would come downstairs in his PJ's before bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 05:56:09 PM
Sorry I can't find the post to quote now, and I couldn't respond @ the time because my internet went out.

Earlier today someone posted that the lungs were terminally diseased (caused primarily by smoking), but apparently were in decent enough shape to be ruled out as a cause of death, so someone had to have been killed by Propofol overdose...just to throw a possibility out there...is assisted suicide legal in CA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 05:58:16 PM
BTW I noticed that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is now redirecting to the last page of the report about the hair sample...maybe a DNA test is the answer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:01:31 PM
Ok, I dont wanna freak anyone out, but there was a member on the old MJKIT forum named anniesnotokey and she was writing HER account on what she thought happened at MJ's house that day. It was written way back last yr sometime.....maybe in August or Sept maybe? I cannot recall, but her story is almost EXACTLY like this.....this is so creepy. She was saying that the double was living upstairs at MJ's house...hence the reason that NO ONE was allowed upstairs because he had to be kept hidden. She called him "Jack" I think. She said he was the one who smoked and was having surgery on his face the night of the 25th and something went wrong and he died. But she included Dr Klien in the story as well cus he was doing the surgery..in the house, and Klien called Murray in a frantic state and they made a deal or something for Murray to take the fall...............I was just over at MJKIT and could not find her posts, but then again I wasnt looking very well. If someone here recalls reading this story I would SO much appreciate if you could post her story so everyone can read it.

This is REALLY odd, that we are all talking about something she wrote months ago and alot of peeps here are new and havent read it yet....

PLEASE, if someone can find her story????? You have to read it....I think her story may be the real thing.

I hope she doesnt mind..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:04:10 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "KingMJ"
Quote from: "lisap27"
i agree with this 100% the condom catheter stuck out to me, why would he need this, also the incontinent sheet on the bed, so basically what they are saying that once he was asleep he peed himself, REALLY COME ON!!
When under anaesthetic, your muscles relax (Including the bladder).  Catheters are often used for this reason.  I can only go by personal experience.. my auntie was 'put under' and they catheterised her and she was always on top of soil pads.  When I asked why, they mentioned the above.   It's also one of the reasons why if you are going to have a general anaesthetic, they ask you not to drink/eat for upto 12hrs beforehand.
but isnt this process painful or uncomfortable, to do this every night, the cure would seem to be just as bad as the problem, was mike out most of the day and night then?
As someone mentioned somewhere (could be a different thread) there are two types of catheters.  The one MJ supposedly has on, was a condom catheter.  You just put it on like a condom, as the name suggests.  Which is obviously painless and simple, unlike the other type to insert.  But I don't quite understand why he needed one to be honest.  Hope that helps  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:11:22 PM
Meant to say... I've just spent the past hour and a bit reading through the autopsy report, with a medical professional relative.  They agreed that some points seemed to contradict each other, but noted a few things which particularly stood out to them...

1. The autopsy mentions a 1.5cm globulated mass located in the left adrenal gland and also a 0.2cm mass in the right kidney (neither of which should be there).  She pointed out that if these masses were malignent, it is possible that they had spread from one to the other (meaning the person who was autopsied had a form of cancer which had started to spread.  However, she did say that there is just as much chance these masses could have been benign (not cancerous).  But the point she was making was, it was extremely strange that these masses/tumours were not investigated/discussed further, when the rest of the autopsy went into so much detail.

2. Also, she found it odd that with so much detail was given on the poor condition of the lungs, them being inflamed etc.  Although it states this wasn't severe enough to be the cause of death, she pointed out that someone who suffered it to that extent, would show obvious effects of it in day to day life.  i.e. would not be able to sing and dance, like MJ did on the This Is It DVD.

So it is not just novices, that are noticing strange things in the report. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:14:32 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

If someone died in his place, why are the family trying to prosecute Murray and they want murder charges? That does not make sense. If it was a person with a terminal illness, why was this not reported in the autopsy. Is the coroner (and all the consultants) colluding? Some thoeries are so out there they will need very strong evidence to back them up. Point is, how on earth is that autopsy report fake? Every major news agency is reporting that it has been released by the LA Coroner.....why should we NOT believe that the report is the autopsy on Michael Jackson?

One thing that does seem to be contradicted, is that he had no clothes. An article was printed in the Daily Telegraph Magazine - a respected paper - on August 15th. The article was around 6 pages long and titled 'The last days of Michael Jackson'. In the first paragraph it described the scene in the Coroner's where michael jackson lay on a trolley in a room. It described him looking peaceful and wearing nothing apart from black silk pyjama bottoms. It described a red mark on his chest and him being barefoot. This is all from memory. I am sure I kept the magazine but i will have to root it out to be 100% on what i just said. But, if this is true, why did the coroner say they had no clothing? All i can think is that the family asked for him to be clothed that way before he got to the coroner to perhaps protect his dignity from prying eyes? By the way, Kai Chase said in an interview that MJ would come downstairs in his PJ's before bed.

These are the exact things that are going through my mind, it's all too complicated to be fake. The autopsy report freaks me out but had to read it for myself. There might be contradicting things in there which we've discusses
here on the forum, however since I dont' have any experience in the medical field whatsoever I can't assume right away that something is false. What we've found "odd" in the AR are just speculations not "real errors". I'd like to hear the opinions of people that work within this area and that do not know about the hoax theory. If I knew anyone I'd ask but unfortunately I don't, does anyone else? I can't bear the thought of Michael being gone but It does seem like that's the case. I do have a bit of hope left but that's all it is: hope and it does not prove anything... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:59:39 PM
What caught my attention in the report was that it said there was a telephone (not cell phone) on the table next to the bed. Michael DID NOT have a phone in his room because he didn't want to be disturbed when he slept.

Another thing, when the medical examiner examined the 'body', he recorded the person as being a "black male". But his skin was clearly white. Shouldn't he be recording the facts as he sees them?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HJS

February 10, 2010, 07:07:07 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
It was very difficult to read that report! Whoever that was he was very ill and was medicated to death.
Do any of you remember the site The Troot Will Prevail? Well that site disappeared about 2 months ago.
I was shocked that it was just completely gone!!!!!!
Well there was a blog on there about Michael Having a double who was a terminally ill patient who was paid many millions to have plastic surgery to look like Michael Jackson and die in his place. HE LIVED UPSTAIRS AND NOBODY WAS ALLOWED TO GO UPSTAIRS SO THEY WOULD NOT KNOW THERE WAS TWO MICHAEL JACKSON'S. THAT IS WHY DR. MURRAY WAS BRINGING HIM HIS BREAKFAST!!
THIS IS AMAZING AND A TRUE THRILLER!! AND THIS WAS ON HER BLOG!!  
 PLEASE IF ANYBODY REMEMBERS THIS SITE OR HAS BEEN ON IT OR EVEN HAS ANY OF THE INFORMATION SAVED PLEASE LET US ALL REVIEW IT. THIS WAS JUST THIS PERSON'S
OPINION AND THEY MADE THAT VERY CLEAR. MO & SOUZA HAD A GREAT BLOG ON THERE TO.
MY HEART AND MY DEEP INTUITIVE NATURE TELLS ME MICHAEL LIFE WAS IN SERIOUS DANGER SOME TIME BACK DURING THE WHOLE TOMMY IS A DEVIL, SONY AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME COMMENT. STEPS WERE TAKEN, PLANS WERE MADE, PEOPLE WERE SEARCHED OUT, PARTS WERE PUT IN PLACE,SCRIPTS WERE WRITTEN AND MICHAEL JACKSON PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!!
EVERY SINGLE MOVE AND STEP WAS WRITTEN OUT BY HIM.
HE PICKED THE PICTURES AND EVERY THING FOR THE MEMORIAL AND BURIAL. HE PUT THE CLUES THERE FOR THOSE WHO HAD A OPEN MIND AND HEART TO SEE PAST ALL OF THE DECEPTION AND LIES. PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA THE TV AND THE NEWS. I DO NOT KNOW IF MICHAEL WILL EVER COME BACK BUT IT WAS INTERESTING AT THE END OF THIS IS IT HE SAID I WILL SHOW MY FACE WHEN I AM READY!!!
OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ANYWAY! IF THERE WAS A BODY IT WAS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON WHO DIED.
THAT IS WHAT IS IN MY HEART! MY GUT! MY MIND! MY SPIRIT! AND MY SOUL!!!!!!!
ALL OF YOU WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS SAY OUT LOUD HE IS ALIVE! HE IS ALIVE! HE IS ALIVE!

Hi everyone longtime lurker here...while searching the net I came across this article perhaps this is somewhat what you are talking about??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 07:25:10 PM
The blog you are talking about is written on July 10  :shock:
Wow , thats fast !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

February 10, 2010, 07:26:45 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

These are the exact things that are going through my mind, it's all too complicated to be fake. The autopsy report freaks me out but had to read it for myself. There might be contradicting things in there which we've discusses
here on the forum, however since I dont' have any experience in the medical field whatsoever I can't assume right away that something is false. What we've found "odd" in the AR are just speculations not "real errors". I'd like to hear the opinions of people that work within this area and that do not know about the hoax theory. If I knew anyone I'd ask but unfortunately I don't, does anyone else? I can't bear the thought of Michael being gone but It does seem like that's the case. I do have a bit of hope left but that's all it is: hope and it does not prove anything... :(

Well, don't take my word for it and you all aren't anyway 'cause it won't fit your worries and scenarios, but the report isn't fake as these two ladies have mentioned.  The person that said they've transcribed many of these report is full of pooh and you believe her just because she said she has and further she says it fake and that's a fit for you.  Well, I'm being redundant now.  Jeepers.  I don't believe it.  The fact they went to get hair after the autopsy speaks volumes which is what I thought from day one.  You figure it out. :)  Everyone knows a doctor 'cause most everyone has one.  So ask your doctor the next visit,,, about the report.  Hopefully he/she is a hot-shot on the board at the hospital and they'll give you the scoop. Rest assured he/she will tell you it is legit.  Have patience and don't go off the deep end.  The authorities and the Jackson family know things the public doesn't.  Joe and the rest can't say anything publically in a specific manner before the trial and Joe wasn't smirking on LK.  He was upset.  A lot will shake out in the courtroom.  You'll see.  They are going for what they think they can prove whether or not they think it was with malice.  That's how it works.  I think Michael's general condition was good.  He had a bad habit of not always hydrating.  That's not good.  As for the hooker and Dr. Murray - a story.  Take it with a grain.  Oh,  did you hear the women outside the courthouse screaming about that?  I'm just kind of rambling here and could write for another hour, but won't torture you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions