the arabian nights

Re: Some General Observations
February 10, 2010, 03:16:51 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Me too had it you feel like you are falling down a hole a rushing sound echo. Then you are awake not restful at all none of that nice dozing and losing your self ifeel a terminall person was there  a poor person that needed it  it seems to make sense
you sound like alice in wonderland

huh ... what picure did mike commission for the kids....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 03:18:44 PM
I am also trying to figure out why Michael was put in handcuffs after surrendering and Murray waltzes in with no handcuffs and since when does anyone that supposedly ends a life get 75,000 bail and MJ who did nothing of the sort was 3 million WTF??  Makes no sence at all I thought the seriousness of the crime determined the bail?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 03:21:31 PM
Quote from: "KingMJ"
Quote from: "lisap27"
i agree with this 100% the condom catheter stuck out to me, why would he need this, also the incontinent sheet on the bed, so basically what they are saying that once he was asleep he peed himself, REALLY COME ON!!
When under anaesthetic, your muscles relax (Including the bladder).  Catheters are often used for this reason.  I can only go by personal experience.. my auntie was 'put under' and they catheterised her and she was always on top of soil pads.  When I asked why, they mentioned the above.   It's also one of the reasons why if you are going to have a general anaesthetic, they ask you not to drink/eat for upto 12hrs beforehand.
but isnt this process painful or uncomfortable, to do this every night, the cure would seem to be just as bad as the problem, was mike out most of the day and night then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 03:25:16 PM
Quote from: "kel70"
[attachment=0:22cbohfm]1forthosewhocare.jpg[/attachment:22cbohfm]
is this real, just a question, i saw some time ago a vid interview that e cas, did in oct 09, so he is still alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 03:25:59 PM
Quote from: "MJsDangerousGirl"
I think the Prosectutions legal team needs to come here and look at everything this board has uncovered!!!  You guys are amazing.
yes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 03:28:20 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
I was just thinking, what if the old reports were true & Michael was sick, he just didn't want people to know or his family didn't know or something. What if he really was terminally ill or whatever?  :?

But then again, unshaven - in the ambulance pic, which was probably fake, & in this is it he had no beard or anything. Soooo....I'm back to believing in the hoax now.
mikes voice on TII, it sounded very good, no coughing , no gasps when he moved, he sung and moved?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

February 10, 2010, 03:28:48 PM
Quote from: "KingMJ"
i agree with this 100% the condom catheter stuck out to me, why would he need this, also the incontinent sheet on the bed, so basically what they are saying that once he was asleep he peed himself, REALLY COME ON!!
When under anaesthetic, your muscles relax (Including the bladder).  Catheters are often used for this reason.  I can only go by personal experience.. my auntie was 'put under' and they catheterised her and she was always on top of soil pads.  When I asked why, they mentioned the above.   It's also one of the reasons why if you are going to have a general anaesthetic, they ask you not to drink/eat for upto 12hrs beforehand.

i totally understand this, but it also said he was dehydrated!! so would you still pee? i'm not sure on this to be honest!!

and there's was bottles of juice and stuff!! pffffff i'm confused again.. obviously he knew he would pee then aswell therefore knowing the effects and risks!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 03:30:35 PM
It was very difficult to read that report! Whoever that was he was very ill and was medicated to death.
Do any of you remember the site The Troot Will Prevail? Well that site disappeared about 2 months ago.
I was shocked that it was just completely gone!!!!!!
Well there was a blog on there about Michael Having a double who was a terminally ill patient who was paid many millions to have plastic surgery to look like Michael Jackson and die in his place. HE LIVED UPSTAIRS AND NOBODY WAS ALLOWED TO GO UPSTAIRS SO THEY WOULD NOT KNOW THERE WAS TWO MICHAEL JACKSON'S. THAT IS WHY DR. MURRAY WAS BRINGING HIM HIS BREAKFAST!!
THIS IS AMAZING AND A TRUE THRILLER!! AND THIS WAS ON HER BLOG!!  
 PLEASE IF ANYBODY REMEMBERS THIS SITE OR HAS BEEN ON IT OR EVEN HAS ANY OF THE INFORMATION SAVED PLEASE LET US ALL REVIEW IT. THIS WAS JUST THIS PERSON'S
OPINION AND THEY MADE THAT VERY CLEAR. MO & SOUZA HAD A GREAT BLOG ON THERE TO.
MY HEART AND MY DEEP INTUITIVE NATURE TELLS ME MICHAEL LIFE WAS IN SERIOUS DANGER SOME TIME BACK DURING THE WHOLE TOMMY IS A DEVIL, SONY AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME COMMENT. STEPS WERE TAKEN, PLANS WERE MADE, PEOPLE WERE SEARCHED OUT, PARTS WERE PUT IN PLACE,SCRIPTS WERE WRITTEN AND MICHAEL JACKSON PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!!
EVERY SINGLE MOVE AND STEP WAS WRITTEN OUT BY HIM.
HE PICKED THE PICTURES AND EVERY THING FOR THE MEMORIAL AND BURIAL. HE PUT THE CLUES THERE FOR THOSE WHO HAD A OPEN MIND AND HEART TO SEE PAST ALL OF THE DECEPTION AND LIES. PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA THE TV AND THE NEWS. I DO NOT KNOW IF MICHAEL WILL EVER COME BACK BUT IT WAS INTERESTING AT THE END OF THIS IS IT HE SAID I WILL SHOW MY FACE WHEN I AM READY!!!
OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ANYWAY! IF THERE WAS A BODY IT WAS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON WHO DIED.
THAT IS WHAT IS IN MY HEART! MY GUT! MY MIND! MY SPIRIT! AND MY SOUL!!!!!!!
ALL OF YOU WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS SAY OUT LOUD HE IS ALIVE! HE IS ALIVE! HE IS ALIVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 10, 2010, 03:32:23 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Me too had it you feel like you are falling down a hole a rushing sound echo. Then you are awake not restful at all none of that nice dozing and losing your self ifeel a terminall person was there  a poor person that needed it  it seems to make sense
you sound like alice in wonderland

huh ... what picure did mike commission for the kids....
Not when I woke up and had 4 wisdom teeth out ouch   lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 10, 2010, 03:34:21 PM
did the autopsy say anything about broken foot or ankle  sory if this is already mentioned
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

February 10, 2010, 03:37:28 PM
did the autopsy say anything about broken foot or ankle  sory if this is already mentioned

not that i remember it mentioned cracked ribs and shown puncture marks in his feet and ankles and everywhere else, the only limb it mentioned as such was his little finger (pinky) having arthuritus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 03:37:36 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
@michaelsupporter

Thanks, appreciated your informative posts!  

So, there was 4 cups of urine in less than 12 hours.  Very, very bizarre.

:shock:
sorry being a bit of a twit here but the drug is fed through mike via his vein, is the flow of fluid sufficient to produce this amount of urine for the period of time the drug was administered, the reports says  i think that mike called him to his residence - but thought he was on site in the evenings ?

that cm gave him other drugs and it was only when they did not work and mike  asked him for the milk that he died so that means that he hadnt had the drip for hours?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 03:39:32 PM

not that i remember it mentioned cracked ribs and shown puncture marks in his feet and ankles and everywhere else, the only limb it mentioned as such was his little finger (pinky) having arthuritus
this report i will have to find the time to read too busy at moment..

but was there any mention of mike other known blemish, eg his scar on his cheek, the indent on his nose

or burn scar on his head
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 04:00:37 PM
Good discussion on picking apart the autopsy gang.

I didn't join this forum until November, but do recall reading a post on the terminally ill body double taking MJs place for a hoax.  Was like the dbl only had 3 months to live or something like that.

Why would a corpse be laid out in a casket for the coroner to come take hair samples?
Wouldn't the bodies be kept in the cooler until a formal showing or funeral ???

In any of these reports is there mention of DNA testing.  I didn't see any.  That right there tells me something stinks and this is a hoax.

Yep, Michael did a great job on covering all angles.  

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

February 10, 2010, 04:06:04 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

this report i will have to find the time to read too busy at moment..

but was there any mention of mike other known blemish, eg his scar on his cheek, the indent on his nose

or burn scar on his head

it mentioned scars behind his ears on his shoulder, nose, leg one near his stomach i think like where your appendics would be but he still had them in, don't remember it mentioning his cheek but on the diagrams showed an area on the head like a round circle, didn't mention his tattooed eye liner either just the ones on his hairline, eyebrows and pink lips

think it mentioned a few more scars but not the cheek!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions