No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Some General Observations
February 09, 2010, 11:40:16 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
@michaelsupporter

Thanks, appreciated your informative posts!  

So, there was 4 cups of urine in less than 12 hours.  Very, very bizarre.

:shock:

Oh and by the way... aren't they saying he was dehydrated as well? Seems like alot of urine for someone that is dehydrated.

White Orchard this is a brilliant post. Thank you! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 11:51:36 PM

Also, I wonder if Murray was the only one INJECTING PROPOFOL...???

Hhhmm, a lot of cash and jewels were missing...

:?:

hmmm...interesting thought...maybe there really was a murder (and robbery) done in the house, but it wasn't MJ who was killed?  Could be why the Jacksons are pushing for murder charges?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 12:02:47 AM
I can shed some light on the urine.

An external, or condom catheter, only captures urine as it is expelled from the body during the act of peeing-whether voluntary or not. Usually it is used for incontinence of urine.
An internal catheter is inserted into the bladder and drains urine continuously. Perhaps the filled cup near the bed was used to empty the catheter bag at one point?????

However, none of this justifies that the story is true. I find it odd that a man would have the need to be catheterized for a few hours of sleep.  Something is very fishy here. It all sounds rather concocted or someone was terminal in that house.

I wonder if the terminally ill patient was bearded...autopsy report says the subject's face was unshaven...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 12:13:10 AM
Quote from: "tklein1014"

An external, or condom catheter, only captures urine as it is expelled from the body during the act of peeing-whether voluntary or not. Usually it is used for incontinence of urine.
An internal catheter is inserted into the bladder and drains urine continuously. Perhaps the filled cup near the bed was used to empty the catheter bag at one point?????

However, none of this justifies that the story is true. I find it odd that a man would have the need to be catheterized for a few hours of sleep.  Something is very fishy here. It all sounds rather concocted or someone was terminal in that house.

I wonder if the terminally ill patient was bearded...autopsy report says the subject's face was unshaven...?

Really now? Unshaven???? I wish that document would open for me but doesn't. At any rate, I don't recall MJ being anything but clean shaven in the This Is It movie?  Does the autopsy report mean "stubble" "5 o'clock shadow" ......what?????? It is perplexing to me. I am not buying it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 10, 2010, 12:45:10 AM
@michaelsupporter

Thanks, appreciated your informative posts!  

So, there was 4 cups of urine in less than 12 hours.  Very, very bizarre.

:shock:

First of all, God bless you all! Your hard work and your dedication is going to pay off.  I know that it will .  Wow, 4 cups of urine in 12 hours.  I think that I remember reading somewhere that MJ complained of being dehydrated. The article is current.  I have highlighted where MJ complained about being dehydrated.  

I found this about article stating that fact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON AUTOPSY REPORT RELEASED - DEEMED HOMICIDE
9 February 2010

CNN

LOS ANGELES — With Dr. Conrad Murray officially charged in Michael Jackson’s death, the Los Angeles coroner has released the autopsy report that said it was a homicide.

The 51-page report gives vivid detail supporting last August’s conclusion that Jackson died from “acute propofol intoxication.”

Murray told investigators he gave Jackson propofol, a powerful anesthetic, to help him sleep.

An anesthesiology consultant hired by the coroner to review the findings of the investigation said that “there are NO reports of its use for insomnia relief, to my knowledge,” according to the report.

“The only reports of its use in homes are cases of fatal abuse (first reported in 1992), suicide, murder and accident,” Dr. Selma Calmes wrote.

“The standard of care for administering propofol was not met,” she wrote.

Murray, who was with Jackson when he died, is charged with involuntary manslaughter by acting “without malice” but also “without due caution and circumspection.”

Jackson, who hired Murray as his physician while he prepared for what was to have been a series of comeback concerts, called the doctor to his rented Holmby Hills mansion last June 25 at about 1 a.m., the report said.

“The decedent complained of being dehydrated and not being able to sleep,” it said.

A police affidavit previously made public said that the doctor told investigators he gave Jackson three anti-anxiety drugs to help him sleep that morning.

Murray told them he had been treating Jackson for insomnia for six weeks at the time of the singer’s death. He had given Jackson 50 milligrams of the sedative propofol diluted with the local anesthetic lidocaine every night via an intravenous drip.

The doctor told police he was worried that Jackson was becoming addicted to the drug and was trying to wean him off it.

During the two nights before Jackson’s death, Murray said, he put together combinations of other drugs that succeeded in helping Jackson sleep.

Coroner investigators first examined Jackson’s body at UCLA Medical Center less than three hours after he was pronounced dead. They used the picture on his California driver’s license to confirm it was the singer.

“The decedent’s head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig. The decedent’s overall skin has patches of light and dark pigmented areas,” an investigator wrote.

Jackson suffered permanent hair loss when his scalp caught fire while he was taping a Pepsi commercial in 1984. He was known to wear wigs in public after the mishap.

Jackson’s dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, told CNN last year that he had treated Jackson for vitiligo, a skin condition that causes irregular patches of white skin.

Jackson weighed 136 pounds and was 69 inches tall, according to measurements taken during the autopsy the morning after his death.

The front of Jackson’s scalp, from his hairline, was tattooed with dark ink over “frontal balding.” His eyebrows and the border of his eyelids were also tattooed.

“There is a pink tattoo in the region of the lips,” the report said.

The autopsy report noted several broken ribs, apparently suffered during the efforts to revive him.

The autopsy also said that Jackson’s left lung was affected by “widespread respiratory bronchiolitis and chronic lung inflammation” that could have had an “adverse health effect.” But it was not “considered to be a direct or contributing cause of death,” a pathologist hired as a consultant concluded.

Calmes, the consultant, concluded that propofol was administered without the recommended equipment being present, including a “continuous pulse oxymeter, EKG and blood pressure cuff.”

Use of the anesthesia requires “full patient monitoring by a person trained in anesthesia,” she wrote. Murray is a cardiologist.

“There was no evidence of an infusion pump for control of an IV infusion. No monitors were found at the scene; a blood pressure cuff and portable pulse oxymeter were recovered from a closet in the next room,” Calmes wrote.

The consultant said supplemental oxygen “should always be delivered” when propofol is being administered.

An oxygen tank was found near where Jackson slept, but it was empty when the coroner investigator checked it two weeks after Jackson died, Calmes said.

“Multiple opened bottles of propofol were found with small amounts of remaining drug,” Calmes said. “A used bottle should be discarded six hours after opening, to avoid possible bacterial growth.”

“The levels of propofol found on toxicology exam are similar to those found during general anesthesia for major surgery,” Calmes said.

During such surgery, any patient would be “intubated and ventilated by an anesthesiologist,” she said.

The consultant’s report said the level of lorazepam, a powerful anti-anxiety agent found in Jackson’s body, “would have accentuated the respiratory and cardiovascular depression from propofol.”

An involuntary manslaughter charge against a physician is a “very unusual thing to see,” according to Dr. Bruce Cranner, a New Orleans defense lawyer in medical cases.

Cranner said prosecutors may have a “pretty good case” against Murray if they can show he did not take proper precautions when giving Jackson the propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 10, 2010, 12:45:36 AM
Quote from: "tklein1014"

Really now? Unshaven???? I wish that document would open for me but doesn't. At any rate, I don't recall MJ being anything but clean shaven in the This Is It movie?  Does the autopsy report mean "stubble" "5 o'clock shadow" ......what?????? It is perplexing to me. I am not buying it.

On the first page under facial hair it says "unshaven" and they only used a driver's license to identify the body.

Here's what I think...the false reports in Dec. '08 of MJ being terminally ill are referring to this mystery terminally ill patient.  Which explains why they were not sleeping in MJ's room...it also explains why all that extraordinary medical stuff was found in there.  The mystery terminally ill patient is actually the one who died, not MJ...maybe a lookalike?  I don't know...I also don't know about the Propofol...possible it could have been injected post mortem?  Maybe the propofol was being injected in between the time when the patient was discovered not breathing and the time that 911 was called...Who knows...but this absolutely confirms the hoax for me...no doubt about it...MJ is ALIVE, for sure. (Hi MJ if you're reading!  :D)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 01:55:21 AM
thanks white_orshid...you really went to great lengths here.
  Isn't his foll name Michael Joe Jackson, not Mickhael Joseph Jackson ?
This report states Michael Joseph Jackson; same as supposed death certificate.

As far as all the other drugs in whoever's system, if there even was a body  :shock:  which I highly doubt.
    When the partial autopsy report came out, I looked up every single one of those drugs & warnings about interactions with other drugs/medications. *whatever, there's obviously a fine line between the two.  :roll:
     None of these drugs, are ever supposed to be given in combination with one-another  :o
let alone with propofal.  
     This is a pretty screwy report, don't ya think  :?:

:?  And wasn't it reported that Murray had fled the scene that day ?
Geraldine Hughes just sent out a note that read that Murray was gone from the house for 4 hours. This is the 1rst ever mention of Murray giving any report that day  :!:

The question is, how much is the hospital, coroner's office & LAPD in on this ?
      :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

February 10, 2010, 02:10:39 AM
@tkliem1014
I agree older reports of MJ's bad health were probably floated to the media to support this terminal dude' death.

The list of contradictory autopsy results are so bad that the DA would risk tanking some key points of his case if he chances this autopsy in Murray's case.

Hhhmmm, Any thoughts if possibly tanking the DA Cooley plans might be an Illuminati coup or the hand of our beloved Puppet Master????

Chief Bratton checked out of Dodge months ago, mid-term, as I recall.

The DA wants to run for California Attorney General.  If the DA screws up the Jackson case, then there is a good chance he will loose his bid for office.

If it was proved that this terminal patient WASN'T Michael, and the DA had spent tax dollars investigating and autopsying a Double/or Impersonator,  then it would be a no-brainer that Cooley would loose his chance for the Deputy Attorney job.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 02:20:05 AM
Michael has 2 Driver's Licenses under 2 different names and pictures....all part of the plan!!! Tat may be why he wore a mask so that our recall would be unclear.

Also, as someone mentioned, the autopsy ID Michael with his Driver's License photo.

I recall that a forum member did a really good compartive that proved Michael has 2 Driver;s Licemses...like one titled Michael J. Jackson and the other one titled Michael Joe Jackson....or something like that.

That comparison was done in the old forum so maybe someone can find it?  It's late here and I have an early day tomorrow.

:shock:  :?:

c@A forum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 02:21:01 AM
Quote from: "cawobeth"
The question is, how much is the hospital, coroner's office & LAPD in on this ?
      :idea:

I don't think they're in on it at all...see my post above yours.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 02:34:11 AM
Really nicely laid out white_orchid.  

I have to say though it doesn't make sense to me that this could be a body double because even if the lung disease was terminal, the autopsied person's lungs were in good enough shape that they ruled out that being the cause of death, which means that someone was still murdered with propofol.  Oh and the person only had an external condom catheter placed, not an internal one.  And I still think the middle name makes absolutely no difference to the legitimacy of the documents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 10, 2010, 03:05:31 AM
I also wanted to add if he had been taking these drugs for quiet sometime, would'nt this cause liver damage? The report does'nt say anything about his liver being bad?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

kel70

February 10, 2010, 03:26:31 AM
[attachment=0:3rj42j0k]1forthosewhocare.jpg[/attachment:3rj42j0k]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 03:28:15 AM
My english is not very good, so ein write most of the time only in short form. But now I try to do a longer post:

I translated the Autopsy-report but I dont know, if everything is right what my translator says. BUT have you read about the wood-perls in his bed and on the ground?
The Report says, MJ was lying on the perls and had red spots on his back. Im wondering: MJ couldnt sleep... but he was lying on perls who made red spots???? I cant believe this. Some perls are in the bed, the other once are on the ground, far away? What was going on there? And could this be the necklace we have seen on the TII Photos? I always thought, MJ doesnt like necklace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions