Re: How old are you?
February 21, 2010, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: "ni-co-le"
i am 44 years old so an old timer  :lol:  :lol: but  i am fan since 1978 starting with the jackson 5, grew older with them  ;) still like all the music  8-)
my moms 43 she grew up with jackson 5 too :) she loves michael, and i mean loves :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 21, 2010, 05:09:11 PM
Well, i was born in between the dangerous and HIStory era, closer to the HIStory era though.
Im still quite young but not THAT young haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I\'ll never let you part, for you\'re always.. in my heart[/size]

February 21, 2010, 11:10:37 PM
Hi! I am a middle Jackson5 era. Can you feel it... Off the wall and then thriller came out when I was in highschool which was really nice timing...I loved the eighties! It is wonderful to see the younger generation loving Michael! He truly is such a gift to this world in so many ways! I do believe he is alive. Experiencing Michael through the years and all that he went through. I see many clues in his works. My intuition told me something was wrong at the news of his passing, things didn't add up. Things have come to a climax and something is up. So here I am and glad to find other people that think and feel the way I do. MJ fans are the best! Love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It\'s All For L.O.V.E.  
beLIEve
Truth will Prevail
MJ Forever!
Love and Peace!

February 22, 2010, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: "Miss-Zazi95"
LOL ! I'm so glad to find some young hoax believers telling their stories ! Let me tell you mine ! I'm 14, i was born late in 95' (22nd december ), i remember just a few of his clips like scream or earth song, but i was so young. One day, my daddy bought me a we are the  world K7, i fell in love with that song but i didn't pay attention to Michael, i could recognize him but i was defenitely not a fan ! Michael seemed so weird to me, and to be honest, i've never been interseted in his music or personality, i believed the stuff that was written on tabloids and what was told on TV, just like the way my parents did. When he died, i was enough old to make a diffenrece between lies and truth, i was devasted even before i knew him, i didn't know why i was crying all the time after his passing away cause he was still a stranger to me. So i decided to learn the truth about him by myself, none was gonna tell me what to do or what to believe. i regretted everything i've done, I felt so guilty after all, i realized how much stupid i was ! I used to cry ALL THE TIME ! It was very very tough for me and epecially when you're alone cause nobody actually understunds you and all your friends just don't care ! Since June, i've learnt so much from Michael, from his music, from his facts, and from the hoax too, i just wanna thank him for teaching me, that's the least i could do ! Sometimes, i feel kinda sad cause i've missed everything ! That's why i put so much hope on the hoax theory, it's like a second chance ! In fact, i don't care about what people would think about me, i just try to not show them my love for MJ, cause they would think i'm crazy or something like that anyway ...
Now, Michal is MY LIFE ! I'm thinking about him every second my life ! That's an amazing feeling, so i'm doing my best to forgive myself, i hope Michael will forgive me one day  :cry:  ! I feel so sorry for those teen girls in my school that keep listening to that rubish LMAO ! They don't even know who's Michael Jackson !! I've tried so many times to tell my best friend about him, but lady gaga is enough for her ( Oh gosh !!) ! My brother is almost 11 ! And he adores Michael ! He's always moonwalking and dancing ! I'm just proud of him ! =D
Sorry for being so long
<3

Oh my gosh girlie! I'm 17 but my little brother was born in '95. AND you and I have the same b-day! December 22.  ;)

I also feel the same about the "second chance" thing. Like Michael's song, One More Chance. <3
I wasn't fortunate enough to grow up with Michael's music playing throughout my house. My parents weren't fans so I never knew much of anything about him. Actually, the only songs I knew prior to his death were, "Will You Be There", "Childhood", and  "Thriller". How SAD is that?!?!?  :| But I am a huge fan now and I honestly LOVE Michael with all my heart. I just hope he knows it. And it would be great to have a second chance. To LOVE him while he was still here, ya know? I believe there's a chance he is still out there somewhere. That's what keeps me hanging on. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 22, 2010, 04:22:53 PM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
LOL ! I'm so glad to find some young hoax believers telling their stories ! Let me tell you mine ! I'm 14, i was born late in 95' (22nd december ), i remember just a few of his clips like scream or earth song, but i was so young. One day, my daddy bought me a we are the  world K7, i fell in love with that song but i didn't pay attention to Michael, i could recognize him but i was defenitely not a fan ! Michael seemed so weird to me, and to be honest, i've never been interseted in his music or personality, i believed the stuff that was written on tabloids and what was told on TV, just like the way my parents did. When he died, i was enough old to make a diffenrece between lies and truth, i was devasted even before i knew him, i didn't know why i was crying all the time after his passing away cause he was still a stranger to me. So i decided to learn the truth about him by myself, none was gonna tell me what to do or what to believe. i regretted everything i've done, I felt so guilty after all, i realized how much stupid i was ! I used to cry ALL THE TIME ! It was very very tough for me and epecially when you're alone cause nobody actually understunds you and all your friends just don't care ! Since June, i've learnt so much from Michael, from his music, from his facts, and from the hoax too, i just wanna thank him for teaching me, that's the least i could do ! Sometimes, i feel kinda sad cause i've missed everything ! That's why i put so much hope on the hoax theory, it's like a second chance ! In fact, i don't care about what people would think about me, i just try to not show them my love for MJ, cause they would think i'm crazy or something like that anyway ...
Now, Michal is MY LIFE ! I'm thinking about him every second my life ! That's an amazing feeling, so i'm doing my best to forgive myself, i hope Michael will forgive me one day  :cry:  ! I feel so sorry for those teen girls in my school that keep listening to that rubish LMAO ! They don't even know who's Michael Jackson !! I've tried so many times to tell my best friend about him, but lady gaga is enough for her ( Oh gosh !!) ! My brother is almost 11 ! And he adores Michael ! He's always moonwalking and dancing ! I'm just proud of him ! =D
Sorry for being so long
<3

Oh my gosh girlie! I'm 17 but my little brother was born in '95. AND you and I have the same b-day! December 22.  ;)

I also feel the same about the "second chance" thing. Like Michael's song, One More Chance. <3
I wasn't fortunate enough to grow up with Michael's music playing throughout my house. My parents weren't fans so I never knew much of anything about him. Actually, the only songs I knew prior to his death were, "Will You Be There", "Childhood", and  "Thriller". How SAD is that?!?!?  :| But I am a huge fan now and I honestly LOVE Michael with all my heart. I just hope he knows it. And it would be great to have a second chance. To LOVE him while he was still here, ya know? I believe there's a chance he is still out there somewhere. That's what keeps me hanging on. <3

Does your brother love Michael too ? You know what ? That man is KILLING me ! This is more than love !! Actaually, i'm glad to see people like around, i realized that i'm not alone anymore !  :)
In fact, i opened my heart to you all by writing that post, cause i've had the chance to do it ! And as i said people, the closest persons to me just don't care ! There's a lot i would like to tell him, i have a heavy heart by thinking about this, that's why i need to tell all that stuff !
Thank you for being by my side ! It's comforting me ! We're a family  
:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

loma

February 22, 2010, 07:51:18 PM
Seriously! I can think of nothing else! I try to focus on schoolwork, but i'm dancing to one of his songs in my head.  :lol:
He's a huge part of my life now, and I worry about him all the time.
But I don't care. He changed my life.
While the girls at my school go to parties, get drunk, high, and pregnant, I stay home and listen to Michael's great music with my real friends. Thank you for being an awesome influence in my life Michael!
Like the big brother I never had.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 22, 2010, 09:26:15 PM

Does your brother love Michael too ? You know what ? That man is KILLING me ! This is more than love !! Actaually, i'm glad to see people like around, i realized that i'm not alone anymore !  :)
In fact, i opened my heart to you all by writing that post, cause i've had the chance to do it ! And as i said people, the closest persons to me just don't care ! There's a lot i would like to tell him, i have a heavy heart by thinking about this, that's why i need to tell all that stuff !
Thank you for being by my side ! It's comforting me ! We're a family  
:mrgreen:

Haha! Trust me, he's killing me too. I've fallen so deeply in love with him it's crazy. Beautiful. <3 My brother...ehh...he used to call Mikey bear a child molester and all that crap. But now I'll be watching Michael videos and he'll walk by and say, "I love him." He really thinks Michael's tight. Just as EVERY COOL person does.  ;)  So I guess some of me rubbed off on him. Lolz. <3 Everyone in my house (8 total) knows that I beLIEve Michael could still be alive. A couple of them agree but most of them are too young to understand. Lol...my little siblings. :D My mom thinks I'm just way overly obsessed with him and doesn't know why at all. She doesn't see/feel  the LOVE I do. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 04:29:25 AM
i m  29
and i  love Mj since the age of 11
i love to see Mj has fans of all ages..

my son is 5 and love michael already,he can sing heal the world with me  in english even it isnt our first language..
and my 3 year old son yells hee hee and ooouw al the time lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 04:58:14 AM
I'm in my 30's and I always admired MJ as a performer.  I must say that when I grew up as a teenager I was into other artist more like Mary J Blige, Jodeci, SWV, TLC, Aaliyah, R. Kelly, New Edition but I always liked his music, videos, and dance style.  As a little kid in the 80's my friend and I watched the making of Thriller and she had MJ posters on her wall.  I also had MJ jacket and belt with his face on the buckle.  I think I got spanked once with that belt too.lol :lol: I also watched the Wiz movie and loved it.  I remember when Bad came out I was like 11yrs. old.  I can actually remember being in high school when The way you make me feel came out, Remember the Time and Black or White video.  The Black or White video premiered like an event.  It was on several channels at the same time.  I also recall watching MJ on the 1995 VMA's when he performed.  That is my favorite performance of his.  I remember being in college when Earth song came out and my friends and I were watching it.  My friend was like I really like this video.  Also the Stranger in Moscow video.  I also bought the dangerous album and the Jackson 5 hit album.  I think I rediscovered MJ more since last year.  Now watching him I'm like man that guy was the ultimate performer so talented.  When you watch his videos you really don't notice other people in the video just him.  Now my little 4 year old niece is obsessed with him.  She loves to sing and dance and when she watches him she just sit there so quietly.  She even knows his songs.  That's why so many people like him as an artist because his music and dance passes down to so many generations and cultures.  Also his music is clean and has good messages in them.  He has fans as young as my little niece to older fans.  Now that I think about it he was like one of the artist that was around during my whole time growing up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 06:38:24 AM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
Haha! Trust me, he's killing me too. I've fallen so deeply in love with him it's crazy. Beautiful. <3 My brother...ehh...he used to call Mikey bear a child molester and all that crap. But now I'll be watching Michael videos and he'll walk by and say, "I love him." He really thinks Michael's tight. Just as EVERY COOL person does.  ;)  So I guess some of me rubbed off on him. Lolz. <3 Everyone in my house (8 total) knows that I beLIEve Michael could still be alive. A couple of them agree but most of them are too young to understand. Lol...my little siblings. :D My mom thinks I'm just way overly obsessed with him and doesn't know why at all. She doesn't see/feel  the LOVE I do. <3

They'll see when Michael will come back ! Hahaha  :evil:  I'm gonna take my revange, that's for sure, no just kiddin'  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 06:46:00 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Seriously! I can think of nothing else! I try to focus on schoolwork, but i'm dancing to one of his songs in my head.  :lol:
He's a huge part of my life now, and I worry about him all the time.
But I don't care. He changed my life.
While the girls at my school go to parties, get drunk, high, and pregnant, I stay home and listen to Michael's great music with my real friends. Thank you for being an awesome influence in my life Michael!
Like the big brother I never had.  :)

Haahaa, don"t worry sweety, i'm exactly like you ! For me, those girls are "blinds" ! They don't actually care about love, or REAL friendship ! Party, boyfriend, popularity ... that's what they look at ! Now, i'm always at home, listening to his music, or hanging on Hoax forum. I must admit that my life REALLY CHANGED ! It's amazing how Michael reached my heart, now i feel different, but in positive way ! It's true that Michael made me see what i couldn't see, now i'm totally aware of the most important things in life, "THE TRUE MEANING", and that's absolutely wonderful  :)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 03:12:58 PM
Hello for all. I'm 19 years old. I'm not new here just hadn't account here before but I always follow this forum.
Sorry for my English btw  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

MashMike

February 27, 2010, 05:45:57 AM
I was born in 1990,i'm 20,i have been his great fan for all my life, i have inherited this huge love for Michael from my mom,i grew with his music,im a better man cause of his precious messages,i have learnt a lot from them,even though many people around me dont understand this adoration for Michael and sometimes just make jokes about it, i dont care,they miss a lot not knowing Michael;s soul as we do,he is always in my thoughts, in my stuff, im my heart, he is a huge part of me,and im so proud of being his "crazy" fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 27, 2010, 09:51:40 AM
29 and i've admired mj's talent since the age of 6
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 02:32:14 PM
Hi to all the believers, I was born around the time of thriller, and I have been fasinated by Michael ever since. His amazing garce is what I fell in love with, the way he looks at the world and sees it for what it really is. I was brought up to his music as well as many other great people. Michael is the one the stuck to me. I am a true beilever and I hope all of you are too. L.O.V.E. So being apart of this geat adventure as we all are gives me great excitment. I am not nervous nor am I afraid to be apart of changing myself and the world. I hope you guys feel the same way too. This is a great time and I am truly having a lot of fun.
Despite the haters, they can't keep us away from the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions