How old are you?
February 09, 2010, 06:55:49 PM
I just realized that we have some really young people on this board. Since I was around to see Michael climb to fame, I feel like an old timer some times.

Also, it makes me wonder about the perspectives being posted. That could be why so many opinions are different.

So, I was wondering..How old are most of the people on the board?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Re: How old are you?
February 09, 2010, 07:09:24 PM
Well I just came across this site because of looking up MJ stuff when I started watching his interviews and things after "This is It" came out...I will not say my age here but I was born around the time HIStory came out...so I'm probably one of the younger ones here....not sure if I completely believe Michael is alive or not..all of it is just too real. I do keep up with the topics on here so please do not try to show me "proof" for I have seen/heard enough. so yeah..  :) it seems like a really comfortable enviroment hear and no matter how much I try to believe he is alive I can't, there are many things that have happened that I believe strange but just as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is alive as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is dead either(except for maybe the newest autopsy..that got me..) It goes both ways. But anyway...back on topic...haha..I'm probabaly one of the younger ones here :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 07:14:50 PM
Quote from: "YoungNewMJFan"
Well I just came across this site because of looking up MJ stuff when I started watching his interviews and things after "This is It" came out...I will not say my age here but I was born around the time HIStory came out...so I'm probably one of the younger ones here....not sure if I completely believe Michael is alive or not..all of it is just too real. I do keep up with the topics on here so please do not try to show me "proof" for I have seen/heard enough. so yeah..  :) it seems like a really comfortable enviroment hear and no matter how much I try to believe he is alive I can't, there are many things that have happened that I believe strange but just as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is alive as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is dead either(except for maybe the newest autopsy..that got me..) It goes both ways. But anyway...back on topic...haha..I'm probabaly one of the younger ones here :D

oh my...lol.. you ARE young.  I am glad to see that his music was still crossing barriers like that. My granddaughter (dating myself now...lol), who is 4 will come to the computer and bat those pretty eyes and say..."hey.. that's Michael Jackson"...I just love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

somekindofsign

February 09, 2010, 07:19:11 PM
Wow YoungNewMJFan, and one of the most mature!
I completely agree with you.
I like that of not saying age and saying an era  :lol:
I´m around middle Jackson 5 era, let´s say Forever, Michael.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 07:26:45 PM
That's so adorable :) Well, all I ever heard about Michael before he died was, the weird guy with the fake nose, he molests children, bought the Elephant Man's bones, with a bunch of kids making jokes...all that kind of stuff...but then I realized he is just another celebrity with a bunch of hype and actually a better person than any celebrity I can think of off the top of my head. Every morning before school I listen to Man in the Mirror and try to think of away I can change myself for the better. :) On the way home, I walk, it is my fun Michael time. I just dance on the way home, OBVIOUSLY not as good as Michael, but you know, just for fun. :) Since the "This is It" movie came out I see him in a different way and yes, I do think it is Michael in the movie, may just be me but I couldn't see anybody else performing like that. Well, this is more than just how old I am but you know, like I said real comfortable enviroment. :)

P.S. Thanks somekindofsign :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:04:52 PM
Well I just came across this site because of looking up MJ stuff when I started watching his interviews and things after "This is It" came out...I will not say my age here but I was born around the time HIStory came out...so I'm probably one of the younger ones here....not sure if I completely believe Michael is alive or not..all of it is just too real. I do keep up with the topics on here so please do not try to show me "proof" for I have seen/heard enough. so yeah.. :) it seems like a really comfortable enviroment hear and no matter how much I try to believe he is alive I can't, there are many things that have happened that I believe strange but just as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is alive as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is dead either(except for maybe the newest autopsy..that got me..) It goes both ways. But anyway...back on topic...haha..I'm probabaly one of the younger ones here :D

dude i was born around the same time as you  :? there aren't many people as young as us, and not many of my classmates like Michael, so i feel like i'm special :P and yes, you are allowed to believe whatever you want, even if others think different  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

February 09, 2010, 08:09:29 PM
That's cool :) i feel the same way, I listen to my ipod before school and when somebody asks me what I'm listening to I change the song and say something like Taylor Swift XD the people at my school would just NOT understand why I like his music so much now :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:10:11 PM
Quote from: "ForeverTrue"
Well I just came across this site because of looking up MJ stuff when I started watching his interviews and things after "This is It" came out...I will not say my age here but I was born around the time HIStory came out...so I'm probably one of the younger ones here....not sure if I completely believe Michael is alive or not..all of it is just too real. I do keep up with the topics on here so please do not try to show me "proof" for I have seen/heard enough. so yeah.. :) it seems like a really comfortable enviroment hear and no matter how much I try to believe he is alive I can't, there are many things that have happened that I believe strange but just as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is alive as there is no SOLID, UNDENIABLE proof he is dead either(except for maybe the newest autopsy..that got me..) It goes both ways. But anyway...back on topic...haha..I'm probabaly one of the younger ones here :D

dude i was born around the same time as you  :? there aren't many people as young as us, and not many of my classmates like Michael, so i feel like i'm special :P and yes, you are allowed to believe whatever you want, even if others think different  :)
Lools yes i was born around the History Era also well heck I'm just gonna say it I'm 13 lools :P Yes I'm most def 1 of the youngest around here also lools
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

February 09, 2010, 08:11:22 PM
That's cool :) i feel the same way, I listen to my ipod before school and when somebody asks me what I'm listening to I change the song and say something like Taylor Swift XD the people at my school would just NOT understand why I like his music so much now :D
Lools i do the same thing because they really don't understand why i love Mikey so much so i change it to Nicki Minaj or Lil Wayne because that's who they listen to lools :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:13:15 PM
yes, i am 13 also :P
all my friends know i am like, obsessed with Michael Jackson and they all think i'm just insane  :roll: but whatever, i'm not afraid of hiding anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:17:54 PM
Haha well I'm actually 14 but you know.. XD I said around when HIStory came out but actually I was born the year HIStory came out XD (i think) It's just too hard to explain how I've seen Michael go from some weird guy to a really kind person, you know through his interviews (not Bashir :evil: ) stories, and music :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:21:13 PM
i agree, Michael is a very kind person, and did not deserve the harsh things that were given to him.
including Bashir :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:30:45 PM
all my friends know i am like, obsessed with Michael Jackson and they all think i'm just insane  :roll: but whatever, i'm not afraid of hiding anything
Same with me!!! They tell me what is so attractive about him i always say are u krazii!!!!
I am not ashamed to tell them how much i love him he's like everything to me ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 08:38:18 PM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Same with me!!! They tell me what is so attractive about him i always say are u krazii!!!!
I am not ashamed to tell them how much i love him he's like everything to me ;)

oh my gosh me too  :lol: the sad part is though they don't believe he's alive, and so whenever i bring him up just out of the blue (which i occasionally do :P) one of my friends just gets up and shouts "HE'S DEAD! GET OVER IT!!" and i shout back "NO HE'S ALIVE YOU'LL ALL SEE" and after that we usually just laugh it off  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 09, 2010, 08:38:51 PM
I'm the same age as MJ, but still rather childlike on the inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions