Re: Are there 2 Bashir MJ's? Just asking...
September 03, 2010, 04:57:38 PM
Watch the first video from 4:20:
[youtube:16izm63k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpV6unicm_Q&feature=related[/youtube:16izm63k]

watch this video:
[youtube:16izm63k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ahDI8zd34&feature=related[/youtube:16izm63k]

Michael told us the true he had just 2 surgeries. just watch him. You see the MJ from the Bad era.. only older! you recognize him just the way he was. I can not do that with the other ''MJ's'' from the documentry. The reason why MJ used his own lights was becuz he was the one sitting there, not another DOUBLE!...
MJ is not about the nose, the hair or his style. You should watch videos from 1980 till 1993. watch Moonwalker. you see the ONLY REAL MJ in these 2 videos. the rest of those men are DOUBLES!! just watch his laugh...You recognize the old MJ! only a little bit older. the way he speaks.

Michael Jackson:

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 06:26:55 PM
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
I realized every time Michael used Makeup, he always looks  different. Thats all Micahel imo, but hes not wearing makeup in the second picture

looked how he looked when he was wearing that green shirt, hes wearing makeup on.

Best post!!! Agree agree!!!

I see ONE Michael only
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

September 03, 2010, 06:28:08 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Michael is a master of disguise - he's been doing it since the early days and thus has perfected the art.  Even his brother Marlon mentioned his love of disguises at the Memorial - that he was so good at it that even his own family were fooled.  I don't believe there's a twin brother, but I do believe there have been MJ doubles, plus Michael has used prosthetic makeup at certain times.    

That is exactly what I have been thinking as well.

Very good post. Excellent clarification for all those doubters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

September 03, 2010, 06:38:50 PM
Oh, but I really dislike saying "dark sides" about people, I don't know, I've just always been anti- "darkness" and negativity- even so, I'd rather say our negative sides.
[/quote]

I for my part have no real problem, accepting his "dark sides", his little secrets, which don't have to be negative sides, in the sense of a bad character. We only see his outside, and he would be a fool to tell everyone of his deepest inside feelings, turned upside down to everyone, who would only wait for them to be exposed to condemn him again for lack of a better understanding of the Whys and Hows and Whens.
It is mostly better for an image to maintain the angelic side, but as he is only human, he is entitled to be not only one-sided (and he may have many different sides to his personality, not openly shown).
He has a right to have his "dark sides" (if he has them), his inner world is none of the world's business, and I am sure, we all don't know in detail, what he really is like. He certainly wouldn't tell. The human mind is free, and that is ok with me, as long as it doesn't reduce the rights of others, which doesn't seem to be the case. At least I haven't heard of it.
It is a bit difficult to explain, but I think, he has had it all, probably more than the normal guy next door, who hasn't had gone through the experience he had in his career, being surrounded by the people in the music industry like him, his childhood, his very special life as a superstar, his loneliness, his longing for more privacy, his hiding from the people, chasing him and his children.
But when you look at his face, it is an open face, at hard times with very sad eyes.
I see a person with the best intentions at heart as the most dominant feature.
He may be sarcastic, bad, as well, but not in his character, only as a means to protect himself or even for revenge for things done to him, I don't know and don't judge. I haven't walked a mile in his shoes and wouldn't like to have been at his place in some periods of his life, where he had to suffer more than one can endure.
I, too, have the feeling there may have been "2 Bashir MJ's"; I tend to think the more rounded face to be the "fake", but am too confused to be sure of anything anymore.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 11:29:47 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Watch the first video from 4:20:
[youtube:bw988rcd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpV6unicm_Q&feature=related[/youtube:bw988rcd]

watch this video:
[youtube:bw988rcd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ahDI8zd34&feature=related[/youtube:bw988rcd]

Michael told us the true he had just 2 surgeries. just watch him. You see the MJ from the Bad era.. only older! you recognize him just the way he was. I can not do that with the other ''MJ's'' from the documentry. The reason why MJ used his own lights was becuz he was the one sitting there, not another DOUBLE!...
MJ is not about the nose, the hair or his style. You should watch videos from 1980 till 1993. watch Moonwalker. you see the ONLY REAL MJ in these 2 videos. the rest of those men are DOUBLES!! just watch his laugh...You recognize the old MJ! only a little bit older. the way he speaks.

Michael Jackson:

That's what I've always thought! Even during the trial, it looked just like Bad era MJ, just older.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions