Eva RTopic starter

BS
February 09, 2010, 01:01:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't like to post it but if its a hoax, then it means that Dr. Klein (eww) is lying as hell ofcourse. But if its a hoax, why would they talk about this?? :S Michael would not want that in the hoax you know :S
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Re: BS
February 09, 2010, 01:06:19 PM
if this is a hoax, i think the purpose of them talking about it might be just to put some credibility in what they publish?  so they use "fake" evidence from "fake" coroner's report to prove the "fake" stories by A.Klein were true - i know, it just sounds crazy :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 09, 2010, 01:08:17 PM
Well, it's sick either ways.. TBH more sick if he is dead.. What about the family and kids?..
-Probably a lie, and not everyone knows about the hoax.. I guess they only want Michael back, and want him to confirm that it's not true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:13:26 PM
Disgusting and disrespectful....
TMZ should be ashamed..

We think they are the "Brick Man" but what is the purpose of such a report ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:55:03 PM
KLien is nothing more than a high priced drug dealer in my opinion ,and he himself appears to be under the influence of something ,everytime I listen to him he sounds slurred .I have been a bartender on and off for over 30 yrs and you have to take classes about Alcohol and the affect and how people act and I was married to a drug addict a long time ago . I assure you ,Based on my ,I believe expert opinion, that Klien himself is a heavy drinker and drug taker, and you cannot believe what comes out of his mouth ! I don't understand why he is not being charged as well . Because if this was in the NON Hollywood Life ,a person using others name to get drugs and the DR allowing it, would be arrested . I don't understand why Klien is not being charged with the crime he commited ! THe pee thing is not that weird ,I have seen men pee on Plants ,buildings , I saw a drunk guy pee on a speaker ,I used to work as a contractor cleaning new homes being built and it was a common occurence to see bottles of pee .The drywall workers wear stilts to do drywall and they don't want to come down off the stilts ,so they pee in bottles . I saw My x husband pee in a coke bottle before he couldn't make it fast enough to the bathroom . Women seem to be able to hold it better than men do . It is really not that bizzare .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions