Re: Some say michael is in.....
February 14, 2010, 11:24:02 AM
I always thought i was the only person in the world who could be THIS crazy. I was wrong. You my friends are just like me! Imagine Michael is reading this thread! This post! This post by me! Oh my... Michael are you really reading this? Please give me a sign too! It's so amazing to think about... I so want it to be true. Michael living in Neverland again, resting, enjoying, and reading this forum! I don't know where he said he was never going back to Neverland, i heard it from la toya i guess. But i did hear him say "Neverland is the totality of who i am. I will never ever sell Neverland." i also had this dream where he said he we were going to Neverland, i really believe that dream could have meant something. I have had quite a few dreams that give me that vibe. I believe in these things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 14, 2010, 12:10:51 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
I always thought i was the only person in the world who could be THIS crazy. I was wrong. You my friends are just like me! Imagine Michael is reading this thread! This post! This post by me! Oh my... Michael are you really reading this? Please give me a sign too! It's so amazing to think about... I so want it to be true. Michael living in Neverland again, resting, enjoying, and reading this forum! I don't know where he said he was never going back to Neverland, i heard it from la toya i guess. But i did hear him say "Neverland is the totality of who i am. I will never ever sell Neverland." i also had this dream where he said he we were going to Neverland, i really believe that dream could have meant something. I have had quite a few dreams that give me that vibe. I believe in these things.

Hehehe apparently we're all this crazy. Everytime I log in the forum I start wondering if MJ could be just around reading everything we're saying and then I get sooo nervous!! Talking about the subject I'm also begining to believe he's in Neverland. I don't know if any of you guys heard him directly saying that he wouldn't be back in Neverland ever. Because everytime he talked about it he was always saying how it was HIS place and he would never leave it or sell it. And of course that place is HUGE so he can easily be anywhere and moving whenever he wants without anyone noticing it. In MJ's home videos you can see him thinking of the concept of Smooth Criminal and he's walking around and it's a deserted place with nothing around.

Ohh and when we go to Neverland I take the KFC and you the super soakers, because I don't own any  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 14, 2010, 12:14:00 PM
Quote from: "glovelove"
I think Michaels with his extended family here in MJHD , its quite intresting to think that any one of these usernames could actually be him.. ;)
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kel70

February 14, 2010, 12:18:11 PM
:lol: its raven, got the sunglasses on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 12:45:15 PM
Quote from: "kel70"

Busted !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

February 14, 2010, 12:46:39 PM
Quote from: "Syringa"
Quote from: "kel70"

Busted !

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 02:01:52 PM
I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine :D  whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL

i'll bring the chicken, michael loves his fried chicken home made!!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 02:02:44 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
I think there are enough of us to jump the gates of neverland we can stand on eachothers shouLders , or use a tramploine :D  whatever i think we should carry out this mission as true MJHD Believers.....Im sure michael would forgive us ! My supersoaker is packed...,anyone know where the closest KFC is to neverland??? .......LOL
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

or we can bring a Ladder and wave and be like ''Michael we know your in there Open the door!!''  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 14, 2010, 02:42:02 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

or we can bring a Ladder and wave and be like ''Michael we know your in there Open the door!!''  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
hahaha yeah like:
Us: Michael, open the gate!
Michael with low voice: He's not here!
Us: Mike, we know your there. Its us the believers!
Michael: OOW COME IN!!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 14, 2010, 03:09:45 PM
I have been to Neverland.I live in Southern Cali.We had a hard time finding it at first so we asked some of the locals how to get there.They were very helpful and friendly to us and they directed right to it.The drive up there was amazing its a huge valley filled with lots of trees and beautiful nature.There are other ranch style homes around , there's also an elementary school right across the street from the main gate.Anyway  all you get to see is the front gate and the surrounding property. I am assuming that we were at the front gate because there were security guards right behind the gate watching us thru cameras they dont bother to come out or anything.I guess they are used to all the fans that stop by to take pictures. Neverland (the surrounding property)is a beautiful place fit for a King.........Sorry but I dont remember seeing any KFC'S around there although after all that driving I was happy to find a Starbucks.LOL. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 14, 2010, 03:19:44 PM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
I have been to Neverland.I live in Southern Cali.We had a hard time finding it at first so we asked some of the locals how to get there.They were very helpful and friendly to us and they directed right to it.The drive up there was amazing its a huge valley filled with lots of trees and beautiful nature.There are other ranch style homes around , there's also an elementary school right across the street from the main gate.Anyway  all you get to see is the front gate and the surrounding property. I am assuming that we were at the front gate because there were security guards right behind the gate watching us thru cameras they dont bother to come out or anything.I guess they are used to all the fans that stop by to take pictures. Neverland (the surrounding property)is a beautiful place fit for a King.........Sorry but I dont remember seeing any KFC'S around there although after all that driving I was happy to find a Starbucks.LOL. :)
oh thats cool!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 14, 2010, 03:28:34 PM

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Victor

February 14, 2010, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

hahaha yeah like:
Us: Michael, open the gate!
Michael with low voice: He's not here!
Us: Mike, we know your there. Its us the believers!
Michael: OOW COME IN!!  :lol:  :lol:

Image all of the believers climbing up a ladder and michael greets us :D with food,music,storys..  :D  :D
and we all stay there for like weeks and finally Michael "comes" back with a tour and we get free tickets backstage :) !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 03:50:43 PM
id hide forever with u michael ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ...watching we are the world 25 video :o(( making me proper sad  :(  we could make a human ladder i guess.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 14, 2010, 04:35:54 PM
id hide forever with u michael ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ...watching we are the world 25 video :o(( making me proper sad  :(  we could make a human ladder i guess.. ;)
Or we could go to Japan and study to be ninja
then we won't need ladders!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.