pepper

Re: Dave Dave on Larry King Live
May 02, 2012, 02:22:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i have a question. does anyone know if (other than the fact that he went to the funeral , come to think of it did we see them in the crowd?) miko has been seen or known to be anywhere around the jacksons since this whole thing started? just curious

Here is Miko with Jackie Jackson - November, 2011

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2012, 05:18:10 AM
When I first saw Dave Dave on Larry King Live, I immediately thought of this picture of Michael, especially when he widens his eyes:

Those eyes just got me gobsmacked and I just couldn't stop thinking he was really Michael Jackson  :o :o

His movements and his voice was pointing everything to Michael Jackson

It got me thinking that if that isn't MJ, then Dave Dave is a natural at imitating him - after all, Michael was like a father to him

It...It...It's just with amazing the resemblance

After looking at more and more evidence (thanks to mjdeathhoaxevidence on YouTube and on this forum) the more it seems that it was Michael Jackson on LKL  :multiplespotting:  :omg:

Love and respect to all  :bearhug:

Josie xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

July 03, 2012, 02:55:37 PM
When I first saw Dave Dave on Larry King Live, I immediately thought of this picture of Michael, especially when he widens his eyes:

Those eyes just got me gobsmacked and I just couldn't stop thinking he was really Michael Jackson  :o :o

His movements and his voice was pointing everything to Michael Jackson

It got me thinking that if that isn't MJ, then Dave Dave is a natural at imitating him - after all, Michael was like a father to him

It...It...It's just with amazing the resemblance

After looking at more and more evidence (thanks to mjdeathhoaxevidence on YouTube and on this forum) the more it seems that it was Michael Jackson on LKL  :multiplespotting:  :omg:

Love and respect to all  :bearhug:

Josie xx

I totally agree with everything you say. It's the same way I feel too.

Whenever I see this picture of Michael I am reminded of the story that came out about this. I especially love the part that describes when they saw Michaels "mug shot" on TV. I think it says it all - I believe Michael intentionally made himself look like this - that it's not his normal appearance.

Saying that, if you believe like many of us, Michael planted clues/hints long ago and this may have been one of them.

Blessings

Raymone: I remember that I went down to Georgia with Muhammad Ali and took him over to meet Jimmy Carter. As the meeting was ending, Jimmy Carter pulled me aside and said, “Do you know Michael Jackson? I would love to work with him. He’s doing so many amazing things.” So I got back and I called Bob Jones, who made it happen. And they had the press conference and it was the “Heal the World ...” whatever.

[In those days,] I didn’t really have any interaction with Michael, but we had this history. I was on a number of boards and commissions; we would have fundraisers and I would always call Bob Jones: “Can you send a fedora? Can you send me something else?” which he did and that helped raise money for the Boarder Babies and all of these charities.

Sabrina: Who was Bob Jones to Michael?
Raymone: He was, at the time, his publicist. That was many years ago. So, back in 2003, Oracene [Venus and Serena Williams’s mom] said they would love to [meet Michael Jackson]. So somebody told me to call Evvy Tavasci.

Sabrina: Who was she?
Raymone: His executive assistant, at the time. And so I said, “Venus and Serena Williams would love to meet Michael and I want to do something special for them: Can I bring ’em out to meet him? And I want it to be a surprise.” She said, “Michael would love to meet them. He admires them a lot.”

So I told them I had a surprise, but I had to tell what the surprise was to [Venus and Serena’s sisters] Isha, Yetunde and Lyndrea and [their parents] Oracene and Richard.

Jamie: Did they all go?
Raymone: Yetunde and her kids, Lyndrea and Isha went. So, I had to plan all of this during a tennis tournament. Then Venus had a press conference that same day we’d decided to do that. And they were asking me, “Well, where are we going?” “I can’t tell ya!”

So we’re on the 405 going north. So Serena says, “Wait just a minute; we’ve been driving forever. And Venus says, “Where are we going for the surprise? I’ll be surprised—just tell me.”

So Isha and everybody was like, “We can’t tell ya.” It was great to have partners in crime. So we’re driving and driving. Finally, Serena says “Listen, I’m getting tired. So either we’re going to pull over and I’m getting out of this car or we turn it around or you’re going to tell me where we’re going.” So I say, “Let’s go and get a cheeseburger or something.” So we stop there and get something at In-N-Out Burger.

Finally, Serena says, “You know what? I have had enough. I’m going no further. You are either going to tell me where we’re going or I’m turning around.” To be honest with you, they were so sweet, because most people wouldn’t have been driving for an hour, like, “Where are we going here?”

So I said, “I understand that you guys wanted to meet Michael Jackson.” “What! Don’t tell me that’s where we’re going! Don’t tell me!” So then I think we stopped somewhere and got a Michael Jackson CD. We either got a CD or didn’t have one, but they sang Michael Jackson tunes all the way to Los Olivos.

So we get there and we walk in. He comes out, and Serena literally has to lean on my shoulders.

Jamie: [laughs] With her tall self!
Raymone: And Venus! He comes out and says hello. I don’t think anybody said hello but me. I think I pinched Serena and she said hello. Then he took us personally on a tour of everything. We walked around and he had a wonderful dinner for us. Serena and I were the most talkative; everybody else was quiet.

Yetunde’s kids were there and they played with Prince and Paris. Blanket was only about 4 or 5 months old at the time. We met Grace [former nanny to Michael’s kids], who is wonderful, classy and well learned—just wonderful.

So Michael was talking as he would take us around. And everybody else was just quiet, but Serena and I broke out of our shyness because we’re so talkative. We were just chatting, chatting, chatting.

So Serena said, “I don’t see any gloves or jackets.” I said, “I don’t either.” So she says, “Well, do you think it would be gauche to ask him?” And I said, “Now that we’re all the way out here in Neverland, we might as well ask.” She says, “Well, you gonna ask him?” I said, “Nah, you ask him.” Now everybody else is being quiet; they don’t know that the two of us are plotting.

So Michael says, “What?” Serena and I were just laughing and giggling and whispering. So Michael says, “What’s wrong?” So we say, “Listen, we don’t see a lot of your awards or your jackets or your gloves around. We’d like to see ’em.” Serena asks, “Why don’t you have them here?” And he says, “Well, I don’t want my children to get caught up into who I am and what I do.” Which immediately struck me as being just fantastic.

And they are fabulous kids. So he says, “Oh, you’d like to see ’em? Well, what do you want to see?” “Well, the jackets, the gloves, the shoes, the hats, the awards.”

So he took us up to his bedroom and took us in the closet. And Serena and I tried on, I think, every jacket in the closet. We were like, “Oh no, is it alright?” And he said, “Go on, you can.”

He was the most wonderful, gracious... Serena says, “I wonder will he give us one?” I said, “No, that might be a little bit too gauche.” But they were heavy. They must’ve weighed 30 pounds! You pick one up, I mean you gotta really expect it; the weight of the jackets was so heavy.

They ask him how he dances in the jackets since they are so heavy & he laughs and says he rehearses. He drives them in his blue Rolls Royce to another part of the house (I think to see the trophies). Raymone and Serena were whispering among themselves; because they weren't sure if Michael knew how to drive. Plus it was very dark. He laughed and told them 'yeah, I know how to drive.' They were there as late as 3 am and Michael asked them if they wanted to stay over.

Raymone says the next morning Serena called her b/c it was on tv that Michael was going to court. They couldn't believe they had kept him up and he had to go to court the next day. Serena said something like: 'I can't believe that's him because the Michael she had met last night was handsome'

Raymone said his greatest legacy will be his children. She says that Michael told her that Blanket was so independent and she told him that Blanket would be a politican. Raymone says she told Mike that Paris could be a model, but Mike didn't say anything in reply. She says Mike told Blanket to get ready b/c they were going to Japan. Blanket said no he didn't want to go. A bit later on, Raymone was like where's Blanket? Mike said in the closet. Raymone said Blanket told her he was hiding in the closet b/c he didn't want to go.
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:57:09 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 03, 2012, 05:35:57 PM
It's so obvious it's him....that audio comparison is great.
After first seeing LK interview I had someone (nonbeliever to this day) listen to it on on youtube without them seeing the video, and I asked - Who is this person in the interview? They answered without hesitation MJ. When I showed them Dave they were shocked and said ... what?! no!  :icon_pale:  :icon_lol:

This makes me laugh.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

suspicious mind

July 03, 2012, 05:45:38 PM
i have a question. does anyone know if (other than the fact that he went to the funeral , come to think of it did we see them in the crowd?) miko has been seen or known to be anywhere around the jacksons since this whole thing started? just curious
I've asked that same question MANY times.  He seems to have vanished along with Michael.  He was once his trusted bodyguard, I think he still is.
he is listed in tii credits as a personal assistant or something i think. i don't think we spied him anywhere around at the time though. and did we in fact see dave dave and him arrive and take their seats at the funeral? and what would be nessesary to make miko be in the same vehichle as dave dave?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 03, 2012, 08:41:14 PM
Hi suspiciousmind  :bearhug:ive felt the same ive looked at so much footage from the funeral , looked for photos and what dave dave said at michaels funeral like actual proof i cant find anything i know there is a photo of him and miko in the car but you dont see them there i know it was written what dave dave said but no  proof , He never said much about it on his myspace either I know what you mean :screaming-7365: that was sooo michael that day on larry king no doubt about it  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions