dmovie27

All you guys read in this article is the bad stuff he said. What about all the good stuff??? He still had a lot of love for him. Look how he talked about Ray and I KNOW he loved him like a brother!
Get a grip! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Damn, Mike was missing the boat on hip hop? Well, at least he wasn't faking the funk on it like Prince tried to do, acting like he knew rap. lol Mike is a singer so that's to be expected. And now look at hip hop...ALL the way in the toilet! So, who ended up being right in the long run?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Contrary to popular belief, some statements , etc. did not make it to  Youtube.  However, once said not easily forgotten.  Q did bash Michael.  Case closed.

However though, and NO he is not bashing him here, but please tell me, why is he rubbing Michael like this :?:

[youtube:26nroqql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:26nroqql]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

dmovie27

Dude, I ALWAYS wondered about that!!! I saw this some years ago and was tripping like, what is going on here? It really smelled of homosexuality to be honest and with what I've heard about Quincy, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get at Michael. That's an old rumor that's been going around for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont know,....I read an interview with him-or a speech /statement from him int the commemeerative issue of Ebony and it was nothing like this. It was very professional and this was not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quincy, Quincy, Quincy? He's ovbiously not as nice as he makes himself look to be  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ahhh...yeah thats just weird,whole thing. MJ always always thanked Q-the comments on a Q video are interesting.(on yt)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

~Souza~

Quote from: "MorningGlow88"
Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him.  Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.  

I do agree he is talented ...but ...on a personality level I can't stand him lmao..he talked shit bout a few ppl

That is judging too. What about a white guy that only has relationships with black women? Does he have racial issues too? Why do people always say that black people should date black people and white people should date white people? I don't get that. My aunt is white and light blond, and my uncle is very dark, and I can tell ya, they have gorgeous kids!

It's a matter of with who you connect, with who you fall in love. Whether that person is white, black, red, yellow, pink or whatever, that is not important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him.  Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.  

I do agree he is talented ...but ...on a personality level I can't stand him lmao..he talked shit bout a few ppl

That is judging too. What about a white guy that only has relationships with black women? Does he have racial issues too? Why do people always say that black people should date black people and white people should date white people? I don't get that. My aunt is white and light blond, and my uncle is very dark, and I can tell ya, they have gorgeous kids!

It's a matter of with who you connect, with who you fall in love. Whether that person is white, black, red, yellow, pink or whatever, that is not important.

i dont think that the problem was interracial dating..i think that it is more of the fact that quincy called mike out and said that HE had a problem with his self and THATS why his kids are white and quincy HIMSELF has a lot of kids that are bi racial but yet does not feel that the same applies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with Quincy 1000% and I believe he said this....but it's neither here nor there now. Michael was still the greatest entertainer and is the greatest that ever lived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
I agree with Quincy 1000%
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Contrary to popular belief, some statements , etc. did not make it to  Youtube.  However, once said not easily forgotten.  Q did bash Michael.  Case closed.

However though, and NO he is not bashing him here, but please tell me, why is he rubbing Michael like this :?:

[youtube:3gurb503]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:3gurb503]

Erm, I'm pretty sure he's rubbing the snake... (rofl... that sounds bad too).. umm, what I mean is... the boa's tail is down there by Michael's leg.  You can see it at the beginning but then it moves a little so you can't see it anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I dont know,....I read an interview with him-or a speech /statement from him int the commemeerative issue of Ebony and it was nothing like this. It was very professional and this was not.
I was thinking that.. I'm not sure how much I believe that Q said those things..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

[youtube:12tdcg2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:12tdcg2c]

Erm, I'm pretty sure he's rubbing the snake... (rofl... that sounds bad too).. umm, what I mean is... the boa's tail is down there by Michael's leg.  You can see it at the beginning but then it moves a little so you can't see it anymore.

ROFL, yea he's definitely petting the snake's tail, omg you guys are too funny!!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Hell Ya, F..K a Quincy :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!