dmovie27

Well, you don't get to where Quincy is and last as long as he does (and the fact he is a black man in America) without being a cutthroat and doing dirt.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Contrary to popular belief, some statements , etc. did not make it to  Youtube.  However, once said not easily forgotten.  Q did bash Michael.  Case closed.

However though, and NO he is not bashing him here, but please tell me, why is he rubbing Michael like this :?:

[youtube:ewo09ctk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:ewo09ctk]

Erm, I'm pretty sure he's rubbing the snake... (rofl... that sounds bad too).. umm, what I mean is... the boa's tail is down there by Michael's leg.  You can see it at the beginning but then it moves a little so you can't see it anymore.

ROFL, yea he's definitely petting the snake's tail, omg you guys are too funny!!  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: I am glad to know that.  I was like what the hell.  And that expression on his face was really making my skin crawl.  Like really, what the hell is he doing to my baby :lol:  I'm glad somebody corrected me because it was my intent to go an put a really questionable statement on Youtube in the comments section.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MorningGlow88"
Yea I read something he said awhile ago...royally pissed me off because honestly if anybody had a problem with his race it was him.  Every single 1 of his wives or "baby mamaz" was or is white. So really he doesn't need 2 b talkin about MJ. I mean, if u have a preference fine but if ur gonna say some shit lik that...look in the mirror.  

I do agree he is talented ...but ...on a personality level I can't stand him lmao..he talked shit bout a few ppl

That is judging too. What about a white guy that only has relationships with black women? Does he have racial issues too? Why do people always say that black people should date black people and white people should date white people? I don't get that. My aunt is white and light blond, and my uncle is very dark, and I can tell ya, they have gorgeous kids!

It's a matter of with who you connect, with who you fall in love. Whether that person is white, black, red, yellow, pink or whatever, that is not important.

i dont think that the problem was interracial dating..i think that it is more of the fact that quincy called mike out and said that HE had a problem with his self and THATS why his kids are white and quincy HIMSELF has a lot of kids that are bi racial but yet does not feel that the same applies

Exactly... there is nothing wrong with inter-racial dating..if there was I would not be alive. The problem is when you say things like Quincy did.. it's only natural 4 ppl 2 look at you side-ways when all the women you date are of another race. That's like me saying I can't stand white girls that only date black guys, but that's my mom and that's how i was created LMAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Contrary to popular belief, some statements , etc. did not make it to  Youtube.  However, once said not easily forgotten.  Q did bash Michael.  Case closed.

However though, and NO he is not bashing him here, but please tell me, why is he rubbing Michael like this :?:

[youtube:2lqlgbpp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:2lqlgbpp]

Erm, I'm pretty sure he's rubbing the snake... (rofl... that sounds bad too).. umm, what I mean is... the boa's tail is down there by Michael's leg.  You can see it at the beginning but then it moves a little so you can't see it anymore.

ROFL, yea he's definitely petting the snake's tail, omg you guys are too funny!!  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: I am glad to know that.  I was like what the hell.  And that expression on his face was really making my skin crawl.  Like really, what the hell is he doing to my baby :lol:  I'm glad somebody corrected me because it was my intent to go an put a really questionable statement on Youtube in the comments section.

Haha, yes I can see why you'd be concerned. Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous when I clicked play not knowing what I might find. Glad we got that cleared up before YouTube happened.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Quote from: "dmovie27"
Well, you don't get to where Quincy is and last as long as he does (and the fact he is a black man in America) without being a cutthroat and doing dirt.
Umm I disagree regarding your statement. There are other successful black men at the top of their game who are not cutthroat and doing dirt.  For example Will Smith and Denzel Washington.  You never hear anything negative about them.  Not trying to start an argument but I had to say that because all successful Black men are not like that.  Let's not forget the person we're talking about on this site (MJ) who was the most famous man in the world he wasn't a cutthroat person.  Maybe Quincy was like that but not all black men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kinda quiet - need to pull out secret weapons and start some interactive convo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

RK

Just watched this and want to know what the heck was Quincy thinking? Was he the one on drugs here? I feel there has to be major jealousy at play here. Q is a highly trained muso but MJ has the it factor. I can't explain what the it exactly is, but it's a God given gift that goes beyond ability, training and musicianship. And it's totally mesmerizing. So....my take, Q is all cut because he's the one with the degrees and training, but here comes MJ and it's natural..Sour grapes eh Q, that must be why you're sounding so bitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLuva84"
This is BS he never said those things..if so why would he have been involved in the whole "WE are the world 2010" thing if he felt this way about MJ if you all really believe MJ to be alive wouldn't he have a hand in who wasinvolved?? It's tabloid crap that seems to still be leived by the masses. SAd. Some people put soooooo much energy into this hoax but fail to miss some of the message of the media feeding us crap and we take it like it is the gospel. People should stop filling this site with media crap that you have not heard out of the horses mouth. So if you cannot come up with a video of Quicy Jones stating these tings don't post it.

well There IS a video somewhere on the forum..this has been posted b4... you can search 4 it... I HEARED it coming from him....
and lil wayne is involved in We are the world 2010 and he called MJ a f*g... and yea there is a video on the internet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Youtube was pulled, but i had book marked the transcript 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

[youtube:1cgkru1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:1cgkru1o]

ahahahahahahahahah...YES he is petting the snakes tail...LMAO...Oh my have to wipe away the tears of laughter.."rubbing the snake"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"

[youtube:3ii6oguk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfR0U7ABRiA&feature=related[/youtube:3ii6oguk]

ahahahahahahahahah...YES he is petting the snakes tail...LMAO...Oh my have to wipe away the tears of laughter.."rubbing the snake"

I had to laugh at that myself.  I was wondering to myself, what the hell??? :lol:  :lol: And the boa by Michael's leg sent my mind in all kinds of directions.  Like, yeah.  I'll bet :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

"Quincy Jones is a friend...    :D

[youtube:1ai738h6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70Y_CHnJhQ&feature=PlayList&p=D0BB5C7C92ED16D1[/youtube:1ai738h6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions