Its her

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Ok so what every one forgets is....., if Sony did want MJ killed, so that they could acquire the catalog.  Since Michael has kids they would automatically get Michael's assets.
So why would they kill Michael and leave his kids, it still makes no sense !!

Just to answer your question...
It is explained on the "Official" MJ site---even though it is sponsored by Sony (huh?), and seems to be a spy site, in order to keep a finger on the heartbeat of MJ's whereabouts and popularity... (They SUSPECT he's not dead, and DID this so as to not have to be their indentured servant for even another year.)

MJ borrowed money from Sony against  *Invincible's*  future revenue, and put the Catalogue up as collateral.

Sony pulled out of promoting that album, would not even let him release any singles for radio play and subsequent rise up the charts, and ALSO, would not let MJ put his voice or even one squeak, on any other artist's tracks, to supplement his income and pay off this debt. (This might be why MJ's vocals can't even now be used in the new version of We Are The World....?)

He refused to release anything new, because they were holding his contract or something hostage, beyond the date contracted for his ownership of his own work, and they were starving him out, so the loan would default and the Catalogue would automatically go to repay the debt: to Sony---even if he died.

This makes a little EVIL sense, and HOW DIRTY, too! but I don't understand WHY Sony was allowed to have anything to do with his movie, *TII* ?  Unless the entire thing was to repay that godforsaken debt with the devil!

I bet Mikey got a serious kick out of riddling that movie with secret clues, right under Sony's nose!!

They even merged MJ's Catalogue WITH Sony's, and renamed it (sorry, it escapes me, now) so MJ apparently could own part of Sony's, too, if he can STAND THAT marriage?

Does anyone know if this debt to Sony has been paid up? Is everyone friendly, now, that TII has made them rich? Or does Sony still have a boot on his neck?  Don't they know what happens to people who muss one hair on a child of God?????? Yet another reason to STICK AROUND, girls!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Grace

One of the many aspects "why the hoax" may be the deadline when contracts are running out and MJ may spread his wings again and fly. Meanwhile the money comes in to finally pay the obligations.

One of the aspects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

It would be better for all of us to accept his death and begin to investigate what really happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
i have to admit i also think that Michael has passed, the autopsy report was the closure i needed - it confirmed a lot for me. I think deep down i knew that he was gone but I've been in denial for so long. All i know is that Michael is in a better place...a place free from pain. If the clues and inconsistencies don't point to the hoax than there's something even more dark and sinister going on and we need to figure it out!
You said it....Just ask yourself these questions
-Frank Deleo (spelling?) was with him on the bad tour, Murray said MJ told him he used propofol when he was on the bad tour!
-Frank was fired by MJ and stated that he didn't know why.  He came out of RETIREMENT to be on this gig and is almost blind from medical conditions!
-Murray has 45 minutes worth of phone records before the call to the ambulance, the last one being 20 minutes before the ambulance arrives.  Propofol is short acting and the amount that he claimed to have given him, would have been out of his system in the time that he was on the phone.  If he was away from the phone, someone had to have given MJ the amount that killed him.-as far as I know, the security tapes from that time are gone and the only thing giving Murray an alibi, are those phone calls.  I say alibi because I think he is going to argue that there is no way he could have administered the drug while he was on the phone and the time of death (MJ had fixed and dilated pupils when ambulance came)  will show that it was administered within that time frame of murray being on the phone.
-the ambulance took MJ to the hospital and performed CPR at Murrays request even though he was already gone, Murray had to get him to a place where other doctors would see MJ and the condition of his body and see that he had just passed, within the 45 minutes of phone calls.
anyone have any thoughts to add?
Very good observation!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Don't forget that the ambulance picture had EXIF data indicating it was taken BEFORE the ambulance left the house and the photographers gathered around it.
Either camera settings in a professional paparazzi equiment were wrong or falsified in the picture or the picture was really taken in advance.
And remember MJ looked shaved in the pic whereas timeline would propose that nobody even had any second time to think of such a negligibility while fighting for a life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

Well I have only ever been 50/50 on whether he's alive or not, but now that number is very low for me, maybe 2%.  There is just way too much hard evidence now to suggest he really died, and it really kills me to say that, you have no idea. :(  I do think it's possible he was murdered, although it could have easily been horrible negligence too.  Either way, I want to be here because I like you guys ;)  and I want to find the truth.  I think there will always be a part of me that will hold out some hope though, however small that is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Datroot

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Well I have only ever been 50/50 on whether he's alive or not, but now that number is very low for me, maybe 2%.  There is just way too much hard evidence now to suggest he really died, and it really kills me to say that, you have no idea. :(  I do think it's possible he was murdered, although it could have easily been horrible negligence too.  Either way, I want to be here because I like you guys ;)  and I want to find the truth.  I think there will always be a part of me that will hold out some hope though, however small that is.

For me, there is way too much hard evidence that he is alive.
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I hope TMZ will talk to Dr. Klein again. He seems a bit of a blabbermouth and last time he was on TMZ he talked about the IV's and said some interesting things about it. Harvey did not even follow up on the things he said which was very odd. Anyway..I'm trying to say that we here don't know everything about the autopsy and his overall health since we don't know how to interpret the information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Before you lose all hope!
Check it out!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :lol:
thanks this has helped

but there was some mention that this was not the real mj, some double who was a deaths door, so any clues about this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "Venus"
Quote from: "tammaychick"
i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.

Would you like to be showed after 2 month? And especially if you are the biggest stat in the world who wanted to be remembered as young and beautiful?
And after all autopsies? They took tissues from each part of his body. I guess even from eyes.
Come on! No one would show anyone like that!
would you like your family member to be shown like that to public?
It's just ridiculous and disrespectful. And can you imagine how media would describe it?

Stop waiting for body to be shown. If they didn't show Michael after 2 autopsies and 2 month in fringe, there no need to explain why not.
Since supposedly some members of the family and even his children saw him, even right before the memorial, it would suggest he was reasonably presentable at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Venus

Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "Venus"
Quote from: "tammaychick"
i still have faith that michael is alive becasue they never showed his body in the casket at his memorial or at his funeral i this hope thing is fake unlike james brown funeral they show his body in a casket so i still have faith that the king of pop is still alive.

Would you like to be showed after 2 month? And especially if you are the biggest stat in the world who wanted to be remembered as young and beautiful?
And after all autopsies? They took tissues from each part of his body. I guess even from eyes.
Come on! No one would show anyone like that!
would you like your family member to be shown like that to public?
It's just ridiculous and disrespectful. And can you imagine how media would describe it?

Stop waiting for body to be shown. If they didn't show Michael after 2 autopsies and 2 month in fringe, there no need to explain why not.
Since supposedly some members of the family and even his children saw him, even right before the memorial, it would suggest he was reasonably presentable at the time.

I think you can't compare how family take the picture and how nasty paps would do it. By the way, I don't think (if he passed :oops: ) they showed him to anyone after 2 month. Maybe on memorial, but not funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Grace

Don't forget that his face was "damaged by CPR".
 :o  :!:  :?:  :P  :twisted:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

CC

what if... (here I go again...)
I think someone dies that day in that house, i don´t think that person was mj at all, i think some friend very sick was there and MJ was helping him, maybe this person have a terminal illness, maybe was his impersonator, a real impersonator who lives with MJ and sometimes take his place to meke him free for the public eye. remember that picture out of the clinic at beverly hills (MJJpictures)the days before of the 25? remember the ear of this person? with that mask on his face? i think that this person wasn´t MJ.
maybe this person lies in that house with the family, maybe CM knows that wasn't MJ who dies but really dies of propofol over dose and was an accident even if the person have a terminal illness...
sorry for my english! do you know what i mean? LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

CC, well observed. I get several pictures not out of my mind - the one you are citing is one of them and nobody could explain the mangled ear to me, to date. Maybe Arnie Klein is a miracle doc, but I do not know how one could and would build up an ear again (which is not necessarily required either when remaining hidden under long wigs). And it does look different as such, doesn't it?

This is MJ:

[attachment=1:1jxuv6qg]0001095208-38036L.jpg[/attachment:1jxuv6qg]

And this is MJ said leaving a Beverly Hills physician's house in 2009:

[attachment=0:1jxuv6qg]michael-jacksons-ear_2.jpg[/attachment:1jxuv6qg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

Raven

This particular picture of the ear was strange indeed, it looks totally different. In later recordings, for instance the This Is It video, the ear appears normal again. Also it does not seem to be folded by something wrapped around the ear.
Keep in mind though, fingerprints were taken of the person in the autopsy report so that makes a body switch unlikely.
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:06:13 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions