Mariso83

My feelings
February 10, 2010, 06:49:47 PM
Sorry I dunno if I'm posting at the right place. :P

Hi! I can keep this inside of me so sorry if I can sound rude. Since the trial, I'm feeling Michael Jackson hoax death forum is turning into a I think Michael Jackson is really dead forum. As far as I know we are here to investigate a (very) possible Michael Jackson hoax death, we are not here to investigate his death. I'm still sure at 1000000% Michael is alive. It's very frustrating when someone is telling that it's ridiculous that some person are sure at 100000% that Michael is alive. Sorry but I can't lie to myself and say that I'm sure Michael is dead because I think, no I'm sure he is alive. I'm not in denial at all!! Something is wrong with this «death»!!!!

Ok if you believe Michael is «dead» u can stay here but please, stop trying to make guilty the other people who believe Michael is alive!!! Oh and stop saying Michael is dead and that we are ridiculous and the other blah, blah, blah. U probably at the wrong place. As I said before we are here at first to investigate a fake death! So stop insulting the beLIEvers!!!

Thank you :) (peace-) L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: My feelings
February 10, 2010, 07:01:19 PM
i agree with you completely
there are some people who KNOW that Michael is alive, and it just puts them down when they see topics named "HE'S GONE!!!"
hence the name of the forum, "Michael Jackson Death Hoax Forum" we are here to investigate Michael's hoax, not starting fights, or making others sad.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

February 10, 2010, 09:18:59 PM
Thanks for your post Mariso,it makes me feel better!!I've been very upset and surprised  :shock: to see how little faith some members had!I'm past trying to figure out if he's dead or alive ...I'm certain 100% that he's alive and kicking,I trust my feelings but mostly I trust Michael,he told us in his way,with clues and messages that he is out there! I really can't think of anything that would make me loose faith!I'm actually enjoying this ride and Michael is taking us on an entertaining level never seen before!I really beLIEve this with all my heart!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

February 11, 2010, 04:30:38 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Thanks for your post Mariso,it makes me feel better!!I've been very upset and surprised  :shock: to see how little faith some members had!I'm past trying to figure out if he's dead or alive ...I'm certain 100% that he's alive and kicking,I trust my feelings but mostly I trust Michael,he told us in his way,with clues and messages that he is out there! I really can't think of anything that would make me loose faith!I'm actually enjoying this ride and Michael is taking us on an entertaining level never seen before!I really beLIEve this with all my heart!

L.O.V.E.

You're welcome :) I feel better too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions