I fully agree w/ DoctorDeath.  Thank you DD.  

I know that MJ forgave LaToya and Joe, but that doesn't mean that I have to.  And you can disagree w/ someone and still respect them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

Furthermore, DoctorDeath is not threatening anyone, especially Michael.  

DD is making valid points and this post should not be deleted.  Gimme a break. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

I believe the opposite , I think you should listen to the family and Karen fAYE . After all they actually' KNEW " MJ Who do you think Loved him More , The Fans ,Kenny O , AEG  ??????? Are you Kidding ? So No one is corrupt Liars ,except for the family? The family that was closest to him and loved him the most should be disregarded as drunks ,liars and thieves . YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ! Some people on here got this so ass Backward  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
AND DIDNT SHE SAY BACK IN JULY THAT SHE KNEW THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HER BROTHER????? WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THAT???

IMO Shes suffering from Amnesia....Shes probably forgotten the names....thats why she didnt tell the LAPD about it... :)

now i remember! and she said she will reveal all the names involved in michael's death, because she knows who they are. i even forgotten about that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

ysppada,

First of all I think you should read my previous posts and mybe then you'll find that I have NEVER used what you call "THREATS" against Michael.....

If you are annoyed that I lashed out at Joe and Latoya then maybe you should go read Michael Jackson's biography and gather facts about his life from a reliable source.......

The poor guy's father ridiculed his face which is why MJ thoght that his face was really bad....And that he needed to make it better and better.....He tried to do that and ended up being manipualted by his own Doctors and branded as a freak by the public.......Even Michael himself knew that......And filling his son's head with all kinds of insecurities OFFICIALLY makes Joe Jackson a bad parent.....And I'm sure even Micahel would agree with me.

As for Latoya, well what can I say?? Her own family finds her totally intolerable......And I really dont mind saying that she should never be forgiven or be given a clean chit IF YOU REALLY ARE A TRUE FAN.......Because she, just for the sake of grabbing the headlines refused to stand beside her own brother when he was in trouble.....How would you feel if your sister did that to you? And what had Michael done to her to deserve such a betrayal?

If MJ is truly dead then Joe and Latoya have blood on their hands too......Because they contributed ,even though on a small scale , to the emotional breakdown that MJ had towards his last years.
Mm, especially that part always makes me wring my hands, because someone close to me had a father that was very much like ol' Joe, and I see how the negative impacts of his behavior in every trace of this person's personality.. Abusive parenting is a terrible, terrible thing, and I must say that directly after the 25th, before discovering the hoax, I inflicted Joe with a heavy amount of blame. Honestly, your upbringing is your blueprint for the rest of your life, therefore a bad childhood can be the roots of a lot of problems in your later life..

It so saddens me that in the past, MJ couldn't even see his own beauty because of the way Joe smudged his view of himself.. I hope he realizes now that his looks have always been breathtaking, no matter what, and no longer hates his appearance..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kelly Wright.......

Its not me who got this ass backwards......I only named 2 people who werent fair to Michael Jackson in his lifetime.I DID NOT lash out at his WHOLE family.....And I just cant figure out why some you guys have the habit of Misunderstanding me the moment I open my mouth....Cant some of you at least use your eyes and brains to try and perfectly understand what the hell am I trying to say?

Read the entire thread...or at least my comments...AND THEN DRAW CONCLUSIONS ABOUT ME.

Joe and Latoya played dirty tricks on Mike......And that is an unchangeable fact......Had they refrained from doing so, then perhaps a lot of pain that that man went through in his life could've been relieved.....

And If MJ is really gone I'll never forgive Joe for promoting his record label instead of grieving for his son.....or at least having the good manners to say "I really miss him". :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ysppada,

First of all I think you should read my previous posts and mybe then you'll find that I have NEVER used what you call "THREATS" against Michael.....

If you are annoyed that I lashed out at Joe and Latoya then maybe you should go read Michael Jackson's biography and gather facts about his life from a reliable source.......

The poor guy's father ridiculed his face which is why MJ thoght that his face was really bad....And that he needed to make it better and better.....He tried to do that and ended up being manipualted by his own Doctors and branded as a freak by the public.......Even Michael himself knew that......And filling his son's head with all kinds of insecurities OFFICIALLY makes Joe Jackson a bad parent.....And I'm sure even Micahel would agree with me.

As for Latoya, well what can I say?? Her own family finds her totally intolerable......And I really dont mind saying that she should never be forgiven or be given a clean chit IF YOU REALLY ARE A TRUE FAN.......Because she, just for the sake of grabbing the headlines refused to stand beside her own brother when he was in trouble.....How would you feel if your sister did that to you? And what had Michael done to her to deserve such a betrayal?

If MJ is truly dead then Joe and Latoya have blood on their hands too......Because they contributed ,even though on a small scale , to the emotional breakdown that MJ had towards his last years.

Hello Doctor Death,

Read my second message to Disco where I corrected what I had previously told on the threat.
I know which kind of father Joe was, and I agree than he is criticable, but there is no need to be rough and insult him or La Toya. You don't know the childhood Joe had and you don't know what turned him this way. I think Michael had made his peace with him, and Joe supported his son during the trials, which is a big thing to put on his credit.

Now if you understand how Joe's violence could destroy Michael, you should also understand that the same violence had all the chance to have destroyed La Toya either, as well as the other children. La Toya had the same childhood and she also experienced violence as an adult. She must be as damaged than Michael was, and she deserves understanding and not insults.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "yspadda"
Moderators,

You should delete this thread and moderate 'Doctor Death'. Bashing Michael's family shouldn't be allowed on this forum.
There is enough of negative people and thoughts in this world, and we don't need them here.
Thanks.

I absolutely agree, stop bad mouthing Mics family. HE loved them , they are his family. I dont think Michael would be happy about it. Where is the respect.. even just the fact that they are elders.i have continously said this to peeps who bash the family, u dont know his family..... wtf..... :evil:  This goes against Mics L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!