loyalfan

I THINK YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING GUYS.......CAN YOU FEEL THE SHEER STRENGTH THERE IS HERE....WE WONT LET MICHEAL DOWN...WE WILL TOGETHER....WORK IT ALL OUT.......WE ARE SO STRONG AS A TEAM...THANKYOU TO ALL THE HARD WORKERS .........XXXXXXX
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi kids,  I want to apologize if I made any mistakes crediting any of you.  I was up 'till 3am making the notes trying to be accurate.

Now here's a brain teaser,  I was watching the Grammy video Mo has in her new Grammy blog, watch it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The camera does shoot the crowd in groups but what caught my attention is the seemingly intentional close up on a man.

Just as the children were up onto the stage the camera panned into the crowd and did a face up close up on a man exactly at 8:42 into the video.  In the pic below Who is the guy on the left (still taken from the video?)
The man on the RIGHT is supposedly Matthew Alford pictured at the beginning of this thread while he was at the Murray court hearing Monday.  Are these two the same man?  Remember that even a guest at the Grammys may wear make up to look good.

Also is that Blonde Lady from the funeral service just to the left of his hat?
When I saw this I about fainted.  I don't want to make something of nothing, so please be honest with your opinions.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Wow, good work!
Don´t know but quite probable, they are very similar  :lol:

That´s what I meant by scanning him back through the hoax´s videos.
To avoid other´s time, I can say I´ve scanned him in TII, O2, and Murray´s police´s raids and backs to work videos without any result.

I could´t see him on the Memorial pics either. But I haven´t scanned the Memorial video yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you think about the blonde lady in the back ground to the left of his hat ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Hi kids,  I want to apologize if I made any mistakes crediting any of you.  I was up 'till 3am making the notes trying to be accurate.

Now here's a brain teaser,  I was watching the Grammy video Mo has in her new Grammy blog, watch it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The camera does shoot the crowd in groups but what caught my attention is the seemingly intentional close up on a man.

Just as the children were up onto the stage the camera panned into the crowd and did a face up close up on a man exactly at 8:42 into the video.  In the pic below Who is the guy on the left (still taken from the video?)
The man on the RIGHT is supposedly Matthew Alford pictured at the beginning of this thread while he was at the Murray court hearing Monday.  Are these two the same man?  Remember that even a guest at the Grammys may wear make up to look good.

Also is that Blonde Lady from the funeral service just to the left of his hat?
When I saw this I about fainted.  I don't want to make something of nothing, so please be honest with your opinions.

xoxoxo
Great find karmaknowstruth! That does look like him, especially the eyes. I also came across something as well, though I am not sure. The designer Alexander McQueen according to TMZ, was found dead today. He looks to me allot like W Murray and this guy in the Grammy audience you found. Janet Jackson did some modeling for him at his gallery opening in May of 2008. He also has different kinds of hats as part of his designs.  Here are a couple pictures of him and also links to the TMZ gallery and story.

Gallery:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Story:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

somekindofsign

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
What do you think about the blonde lady in the back ground to the left of his hat ?

Mmmm... for me she´s not the one, no resemblance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can be black murray is only a agent for take care from real murray ? i mean they know michael have millions fans and maybe someone want to kill him...so maybe the black me is only for protect the real murray ? what you think about ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

Exposing an innocent man to protect another innocent man?
Ockham razor...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

What i understand is:

Splash put by "mistake" a picture of Matthew B. Alford with the name of Dr.Murray
So we had a black or white Murray AND the white Murray wears a BoW Tie....BoW
so can it might be possible that BoW is real and genuine?

woooo this is so freaky confusing.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Mmmmm...

BoW may be genuine or not, but I don´t think she is so important to stage all this on her purpose. Take into account also, that BoW appeared much later than the "mistake".

But you have inspired me to say that BOW (the concept) is a big messaje in the whole hoax and, if BoW (Daniela) is genuine, could take or be given that name to help to stress that.

There are to parts of the hoax:

1. The main plot and characters playing in the real life to hoax real things and real people.
I mean Murray, attorneys, family...
2. The characters guiding to the forth broken room, the audience involved, people, us taking part.
I mean TMZ, KO, DD, TIII... BoW would be a part of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions