Shout

Quote from: "MJonmymind"
Quote from: "Shout"
Hi everyone!!
This is pinkshots!! I left this site  MJ Kit some time ago becasue i had very private messages
dissapear. I do drop by from time to time but not often!!

As you will see ive contacted media in my country re the real dr white conrad murray!!

they are following up this as we speak!!!!
I wish people had listen to me from the start!! DE7 was someone who should never had been put through what he was put through on the forum!! he knew so much!!! Im sure of it!

keep the faith guys!! This is really BIG STUFF!!!!!! Its no game thats for sure!!

Of course this is not a game and if so why do you give the information to the media? This is what I am really worried about what if this causes damage to Michael or makes his plan invalid...I think I would not have done it. But we will see what happens
lets put it this way!!! If they do nothing to disprove this, then we have a cover up big time!! true?

I think it depends on his reasons to do it and if the media is allready aware of it. Just because they do not point it out that clearly does not mean that they are not aware of it. Just a thought. But if they do not disprove maybe it just shows that they are not interested or we are not right or that Michael is in a witness protection and they are not allowed to do it...If they didn´t done it by now I am very convinced that they will not do it after your information...On the one hand they are not interested in the truth but on the other hand I do not really think that every single person who works on tv/for media (reporter) etc. is stupid and blind, this just does not make sense. Maybe they have unwritten laws in the industry of which we are not aware of...If you think about the NWO theorie (just for example) do you really believe that they do not know anything about it or that 9/11 was created by the government and other stuff they just do not show to us. So again to me it would not atomatically prove anything.

And what I am thinking about now...how often do they mentioned on tv that Michael´s funeral looked staged like it was made for hollywood...? Why was there not a single person who said directly we think that Michael has faked his death...I have to underline that it just shows that they might know something but do not say anything because it is for some reasons to risky. But lets wait and see. I am still not quite convinced of the idea. It might be very dangerous to make this specific information public
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:27:55 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

MJonmymind

Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]ok wtf? there's 2 of the damn guys?
with the same name!!
so the white one is real? and the black one is fake?
:shock:  :!:  :shock:  :?:  :shock:   :idea:   :shock:

i keep saying this in my head...and i know its not in the right order but....do u see it like this too?

the begining:

Michael Jackson announces this is it tour
He gets his stuff together and hires the white dr.Murray as a doctor
and then he hired the black dr. Murray as a pawn for his master plan?
As time moves on he gets down to business
he gets his dancers and k.o shoots this is it
june 25th mj supposably has a cardiac arrest from black dr. Murray giving him that profol (sp)
While someone? or sumthing! is getting checked out by the paramedics after awhile mj is nethier
a) watching as the ambulance leaves at his home and gets away to lax which got shut down
OR
b) was the person in the ambulance and slipped into a get away car at the hospital?
Mj is pronounced gone hours later
the family gathers stuff from the house for mj n the kids
the whole will and guardian court things

after awhile
they have a private viewing before the memorial
they have the memorial which seems staged
they have the funeral which the this is it dancers as ushers
karen releases the tomb pics
everybody on larry king show
the whole liz taylor and mj kids n him at horror fest thing

the kids get a bigger allowance out of no where
the jackson get their show about jermaine's dream
joe wants a allowance and doesnt get one  :lol:  (sorry i still find it funny lol)
joe and the family demands for the files on mj and his death
finally of family dynasty: they visit the wrong forest lawn? but says its for security reasons
earth song michael jackson tribute with the kids apperance at the grammys (which seems like a way for mj to stay in the headlines along with his kids)
the announcement we are the world is being re-recorded
couple days before dr.murray goes to court he visits forrest lawn
dr.murray gets arrested while the real dr.murray lays low in the background
the fake death certificates n autopsy are sent to tmz the same day

im sorry maybe its me? but do u smell something fishy around these cases and clues?
now if i have a feeling we gonna hear alot more about this white dr.murray  :shock:
Nice post :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Laura

If Mike is really fooling the media... WOW, he is just a genious :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok seems like i missed something really big.... who is this "real Murray"?? how do you guys know it's the real Murray? please help..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Hi everyone!!
This is pinkshots!! I left this site  MJ Kit some time ago becasue i had very private messages

As you will see ive contacted media in my country re the real dr white conrad murray!!

I wish people had listen to me from the start!! DE7 was someone who should never had been put through what he was put through on the forum!! he knew so much!!! Im sure of it!

keep the faith guys!! This is really BIG STUFF!!!!!! Its no game thats for sure!!

Of course this is not a game and if so why do you give the information to the media? This is what I am really worried about what if this causes damage to Michael or makes his plan invalid...I think I would not have done it. But we will see what happens
lets put it this way!!! If they do nothing to disprove this, then we have a cover up big time!! true?

Doesn't all that need to happen is the site that posted the caucasian man say they posted the wrong picture and that is why they took it down? end of story. However, that doesn't explain how the SAME MAN is sitting behind Murray in court! I'm with some of the others - I'm not sure it's a good idea to get the media running down these leads. I don't think Sherlock Holmes ever gave his leads away before he solved the mystery, did he? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I can kind of tell where the trial might go now.

Dr. Murray will end up being ALMOST convicted, and then, like a soap opera or something, the white Murray stands up and reveals to the entire courtroom: "I am the REAL Dr. Murray." And then, the courtroom doors burst open and Michael strides in: "Ya miss me?" :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

@SIMPLY-[MJ] - I was really sad earlier after reading the responses people were having on here & the autopsy report. But I must say, I think you're right on with what you think happened. It still does seem plausible & if Michael was in danger then the LAPD would help him stage something like this for protection? Right? & the whole white Conrad Murray is just too weird for words. There's gotta be something going on there & the way he's smirking at the cameras who are unaware as to who he is, just crazy. I'm still keeping the faith as of right now...but even if MJ is gone (I'm still hoping he's not) the black Murray could still be a cover up hired by the real Murray maybe? So weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hi everyone!!

Doesn't all that need to happen is the site that posted the caucasian man say they posted the wrong picture and that is why they took it down? end of story. However, that doesn't explain how the SAME MAN is sitting behind Murray in court! I'm with some of the others - I'm not sure it's a good idea to get the media running down these leads. I don't think Sherlock Holmes ever gave his leads away before he solved the mystery, did he? :)

Yes I think it is weird that this man is there and it was written that this is supposedly Dr. Murray, but hm who knows. This picture is just something I would not expect and we do not know who is messing with our minds, do we...And if he is somekind a spokesman for someone this would explain why he was there at court it is somehow a public person and this explains a lot. But we do not know if this is his real name...so it depends on how we look at the information. This is nevertheless very interesting to me and it would be funny if he was the real Murray I am non convinced that he is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

Quote from: "Chance"
Quote from: "jennyruby"
uhh how about BOW
maybe thats why her name is blackorwhite-BOW

She wrote that a lot will come but CM will not be charged. So lets wait and see. I never believed in BOW and I still don´t believe her.

SONY: BeLIEve

no, bow said murray wouldn't be charged last friday .. and she was right .. she didnt say he would never be charged ..she said he wouldn't go to prison ..they are two different things .. she has also been saying for awhile now ..that April would be important .. and Murray is to be back in court on April 5.. easter monday

I do not believe in BOW but my memory is very good and I remember that she wrote (it was long time ago and I do not read her posts since weeks) that Murray will not be charged! This is the information I remember reading written by her and decided that I do not believe in anything she writes...
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:20:14 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Black or White!!!!!!! And   Man in the Mirror?  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...... remember only love is eternal like grass......

L.O.V.E

Shout

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
I still have no reason to stop keeping an eye on BOW.
She said exactly that Murray wouldn´t be ARRESTED.
And she said somedays ago that April will be important  ;)

Too tired today, but this matter about two Murrays well worth some work tomorrow.

See yous!

:lol:  :lol: I didn´t know that she was this precise in her posts, as she always was of course. I think I have missed something for she was always a very convincing person to me, how could I miss her perfection in giving clues to us and not just some vague information  ;)  ;)  :lol:

Sorry I need some sleep and I am not laughing at you, so please do not take it to serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

ok so today has been really hard for me and i was about to let go...but after seeing this thread i am slightly getting back on the roller coaster lol i am not going to go look at any other thread after this one and just go to sleep in a good mood instead of a bad mood...thank you for this find
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sooo, how many puppets we have on the stage so far ????? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Michael is a GENIUS, guys!!!  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "superflysister81"
Michael is a GENIUS, guys!!!  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)

Yes he is a total genius!

I would also like to make another confirmation on the legitimacy of the footage. (even though others may have already done so) I watch the Spanish channel all the time and the Spanish news station covered this as well. That 'other' CM was there. I saw him and it was at a different angle. There were many other cameras catching this at different angles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions