bugsy

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 03, 2013, 10:39:34 AM
This statement means that WMA will be in Spring? between March and June??

It is with deep regret that we have to announce that World Music Awards is postponed until 2013 due to several logistic and immigration issues. Several of our international performing acts have been unable to get work permits so we are asking for your comprehension at this difficult moment and promise to give you all a great world class show this coming Spring
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:40:08 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

January 03, 2013, 12:13:15 PM
  Hello evrybody,  HAappy New Years. All this talk about WMA is very interesting. Because looking at fronts message, referring to the the part about seeing him of late, that fits the WMA picture perfectly,the curtains being parted, I mean the picture says so many words. If you looked at the slide show that's was on the official site, all the the artist were basically in performance, except for Michael, who was just walking politely through parted curtains...

Also I looked up the WMA, to learn a bit more about it, and have learn a bit more. It was founded by Prince Albert II of Monaco, who happens to be good friends with Michael. This award show is usually held in Monte Carlo. Though when it is not held in Monte Carlo, it was held in 2004 Las vegas,  then 2005 california, then 2006 London england, went back to Monte carlo in 2007 and 2008, no WMA in 2009,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and returned 2010 in Monte Carlo. It hasn't been one since. Until this expected Spring.... all of those places it occurs are places where michael has strong connections. He's very respected at this award ceremony, He has 16 awards totally, the most of any male artist, mariah Carey tops him with 17. BUt since he's been dead to the world for 3 1/2 years it would be weird to put him as a ad for the upcoming awards how. I'm not complaining I love seeing Michael everywhere possible, but strange of them to do that.  Maybe we should pay close attention to Monte Carlo as well. Its about to get real interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2013, 03:47:38 PM
So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 03, 2013, 03:56:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.
Oh no, I hope you're okay? Are you feeling better now? About looking at the stretcher you were on, that's funny. MJ's hoax has had such a hard-core effect on us all!

Kiwigon, welcome, and great first post!
From things I've read seems many didn't even think it was going to go ahead, even with the Sandy Hook and Visa excuses.
One comment from Stevie Wonder was,  "I saw that coming."  :icon_lol:
But MJ knows Prince Albert well, and he could be in on the hoax, so who knows what's coming!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 03, 2013, 04:44:14 PM

It is with deep regret that we have to announce that World Music Awards is postponed until 2013 due to several logistic and immigration issues. Several of our international performing acts have been unable to get work permits so we are asking for your comprehension at this difficult moment and promise to give you all a great world class show this coming Spring

IDK but I find it very fishy that WMA and BAM has been canceled due to last momment complications so if WMA have been postponed until next Spring and they are gonna give us a great world class show, does it mean MJ is gonna be there?  :affraid: I can't imagine another better great world class show though!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 03, 2013, 05:33:06 PM
  Hello evrybody,  HAappy New Years. All this talk about WMA is very interesting. Because looking at fronts message, referring to the the part about seeing him of late, that fits the WMA picture perfectly,the curtains being parted, I mean the picture says so many words. If you looked at the slide show that's was on the official site, all the the artist were basically in performance, except for Michael, who was just walking politely through parted curtains...

Also I looked up the WMA, to learn a bit more about it, and have learn a bit more. It was founded by Prince Albert II of Monaco, who happens to be good friends with Michael. This award show is usually held in Monte Carlo. Though when it is not held in Monte Carlo, it was held in 2004 Las vegas,  then 2005 california, then 2006 London england, went back to Monte carlo in 2007 and 2008, no WMA in 2009,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and returned 2010 in Monte Carlo. It hasn't been one since. Until this expected Spring.... all of those places it occurs are places where michael has strong connections. He's very respected at this award ceremony, He has 16 awards totally, the most of any male artist, mariah Carey tops him with 17. BUt since he's been dead to the world for 3 1/2 years it would be weird to put him as a ad for the upcoming awards how. I'm not complaining I love seeing Michael everywhere possible, but strange of them to do that.  Maybe we should pay close attention to Monte Carlo as well. Its about to get real interesting...

Welcome Kiwigon and thanks for sharing after reading your post I am sure that WMA's delayed has something to do with Michael or at least I hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sparksnLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ~There's Nothing That Can't Be Done If We Raise Our Voice As One~
January 03, 2013, 08:50:00 PM

Do you think MJ will be there?......Someone also told me that if Michael will comeback, he'll Bam before June 25,2013..so maybe this??IDK...just my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 03, 2013, 09:15:46 PM
MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 03, 2013, 09:27:38 PM
MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.

I agree. I was thinking maybe there'd be something about MJ at the event that could be connected to the bams day... maybe a clue...  :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sparksnLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ~There's Nothing That Can't Be Done If We Raise Our Voice As One~
January 03, 2013, 09:45:02 PM
 :-[ oopps sorry bout that!....hhmmm.....maybe one of the jackson family will participate there! :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2013, 10:01:55 PM
thanks for the welcomes, I've been following the hoax since 2009, I was completely heartbroken at the fact Michael wouldn't be with us, it tore me to pieces. I was at work when it happened toppled over with disbelief, whilst my phone goes off in a rage with text and calls from everybody I knew. The radio (I worked in the JFK post service building) playing Micheal Jackson "don't stop til you get enough" in the background. I had already made arrangements for the night to make an extra $1000 dollars off the books, so pulling myself through this arrangement was excrusiating, my mind wasn't there and everywhere I turned was Michael, his music his face on TV. While i stood stranded in the middle of the street at 11pm that night, a car rolls pass playing the same song, and I knew something wasnt right. June 25 2009 I was getting ready, making money, by any means, because in July I was going to be flying to Europe for a months stay, I just knew I was going to see Michael during my last leg of the trip. It was a tour through Europe starting in switzerland, going through several other countries Germany France to name a few, and it ended with a 7 day stay in London. He made those speeches about this being it, and I was going to be there while it was it. Sadly, I didn't get that chance to see the king of pop, as I walked the streets of London, alone with no familiar faces those last 7 days the feeling of England was so hurt and sad,. Again Michael everywhere as if he were their king, their prince, his posters and logos right next to the queens, he was the only familiar face, like family almost, heart broken and just plain devastated. I bought a few magazines, posters, large ones too, I struggled to get those home unscaved lolz, but it hurt, for a long time. But knew, it was odd there was no funeral, not much of any explanations, what was going on! I got back to the states, and information started to roll in and that's when i became a believer.

Also I would like to add, that I too believe the WMA is just a circuit for more information. Big information. Don't think BAM will actually happen at an award ceremony but there are so many clues pointing to the WMA being an iceberg to a titanic like hoax, if you know what I mean.definetly a program to be paying close attention too, as we look closer into the clues given. When it all goes down, I think it'll be going down fast.that would also go perfect with the 4 years to get it right, spoken from the king himself. Can't get any better than from the king himself...
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:11:14 PM by Kiwigon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 03, 2013, 10:16:02 PM

you just gave me the best laugh i've had from here in a while. so glad your ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bugsy

January 03, 2013, 10:28:04 PM

I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.

Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

January 03, 2013, 11:02:47 PM

I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.

Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

bec

January 03, 2013, 11:17:13 PM

Farrah Fawcett didn't plan to receive a great deal of media attention and acclimation for her achievements on 6/25/09. Apples n oranges.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions