Re: Official back & Front thread
January 01, 2013, 09:51:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good morning hoax family...for some reason the following bits of lyrics keep running through my head, so I thought I would share:

And Get Your Mind On Track
 Dust Off Your Butt
 And Get Your Self-Respect Back
 You've Known Me Long Enough
 To Know That I Don't Play
 Take It Like You Want It
 But You Got To Keep The Faith Gon'
 Don't Let Nobody Take You Down
 Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize
 And Get Your Feet Back On The Ground
 Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
 Because It's Just A Matter Of Time

Yeah, Ive been thinking of that. And to add to that one:

He got kicked in the back
 He say that he needed that
 He hot willed in the face
 Keep daring to motivate
 He say one day you will see
 His place in world history
 He dares to be recognized
 The fires deep in his eyes

Don't let no one get you down
 Keep movin' on higher ground
 Keep flying until
 You are the king of the hill
 No force of nature can break
 Your will to self motivate
 She say this face that you see
 Is destined for history
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

January 01, 2013, 10:02:51 AM
This day's not over yet and I am still expecting an update from TS.
I'm here with  hope still intact.  Nothing could convince me that Michael did pass away in June 25th 2009 under those strange  circumstances. 
BAM or not today does not change what I know with every fibre of my being.....namely, that MJ did hoax his death.
Friends can laugh and make fun if they want.... doesn't faze me.  I am  not worried about being an old lady years  down the track and still waiting for a BAM cause I'm no spring chicken now.
So to all those amazing members who have posted positivity and faith in the face of derision and depression, I am honored to call you my family and fellow soldiers of LOVE. You guys are awesome.

Michael....You are the man with the plan. I'm still expecting that BAM. If not soon then later.
Meanwhile.....Hey TS.......how's that update coming along?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

January 01, 2013, 10:13:47 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJbR_WWxm7w[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

January 01, 2013, 10:18:18 AM
TS_comments being a fake informer doesn't mean MJ is dead because TS_comments being a real informer didn't make MJ alive.

However it does mean the DWD theory is officially bogus.

And that makes me very happy.

TS_comments may be a fake informer but that doesn't mean he doesn't work for MJ, my friends.

Remember: it's a GAME... and never were we, the players, to be spoon fed from the silver platter. The whole point was to figure out what was BS and what wasn't. Never take anyone's word for it--even IF they are a trusted source. Some of the biggest loads of garbage come of the mouths of "a source close to the investigation".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 01, 2013, 10:23:11 AM
kinda reminds me of this. again.

“Artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 01, 2013, 10:27:14 AM
OK now in California it's 02:26 a.m.
TS said the hoax is planned according to California time zone. And that BAM will be by January 1st. So starting from now, there are still 22 hours.... We'll see...At least TODAY we'll know one way or the other: BAM or no BAM! lol  :icon_lol: :bowdown: :affraid: :icon_bounce:

That's right Sim.  It's only about 8:00 a.m. in California right now.  We are all in different time zones so we really have all day today.  Also, sometimes things happen and it takes a while for us to find it.  We are spread out throughout the whole world.    So, Keep the Faith. 

This is BIG and will effect the whole world so we have to be patient.  It's better to have the plan work out than to just meet a deadline.  This may go piece by piece just like Kenny Ortega said in This Is It.
 Remember TS giving us information about Noah and the ark.  It happened in stages. 

On the first day of the first month the water receded.  So maybe something will occur today or the near future to make the water recede ?  The water went down but Noah couldn't leave the ark yet. 

So, Michael I'm still here for you.  I'd rather you take your time than "drown".

Love You All

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Andrea

January 01, 2013, 11:32:41 AM

Ok so TS's deadline came and went, it's not the end of the world. Ha!

I think the "fall" of TS may have been deliberate but I don't think anyone should abandon the hoax because his prediction didn't come true.   It shouldn't distract us from what we already know.  I also don't think we've heard the last from him, this isn't over.

This is one of my favourite posts of Front, I think it's just as applicable today as it was a year and a half ago.  (Sorry the smilies are messed up, they were the old forum coding)

Anna, hello!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
EXCUSE me, but I THINK you may have misunderstood. Allow me to make myself CLEAR. No one is here is stating any BAM dates or "magical predictions" about said date(s), mmmkay? Instead, perhaps it should be said that THOSE dates give meaning to a different kind of "BAM"--- to Be Aware the Most. Capiche?

Are you ready for "The Voyage to Continue"………… or will you jump ship before it's OVER?

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Perhaps on said date(s), one should be become remarkably aware and dissect the events that have already unfolded and WILL continue to unfold on those particular dates.

Allow me to reiterate what I stated some pages back----> Some things are not meant to be ascertained in the MOMENT…but to be envisaged through delicate whispers.

Yes, doubt me.
Doubt me with anger.
Doubt me with passion.
Doubt me with contempt.
Doubt me with love.
Doubt me with animosity.
Doubt me with understanding.
Doubt me with frustration. 
Doubt me.
Doubt Back.
Doubt Front.
Doubt MJ.
Doubt the trolls.
Doubt the hoax.
Doubt yourselves.

THAT, my friends, is the best advice anyone can offer right now. Doubt is the greatest self motivator. Ever heard that saying before?

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Allow me to make another suggestion….. Instead of focusing on who's wrong and who's right, why not alternatively pivot to the central point of this forum and this thread----> the hoax! Remember the trees in that forest? Some of them have just begun to grow; some of them have already been planted years ago and have sprouted up LONG before Jun 25…can you SEE them or are you too busy swinging from branch to branch that you never actually STOP and LOOK at each one?

Do NOT let the trojan horse jockeys ruin your peripheral vision to attune your perspective in order to put the pieces of the puzzle together.   <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->   <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

The point is…..sometimes, as human nature is, we tend to get a little overly circumspect and we spend WAY too much time walking on eggshells when that time COULD be used more efficiently to uhmm…shall I say, use those eggs to bake the pie!

DOUBT indeed………
but don't choke on your own pie

Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> --- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

Like I said some pages back, and Souza has stated it as well on page 77, there is no "spoon". Only small crumbs to digest along the pathway. Sometimes it is only when we BACKtrack that we find ourselves standing in the foreFRONT of cognizance, which would otherwise be A-B-S-T-R-A-C-T.

p.s. Souza, this post (and others) also contains the answer to your question.

p.s.s. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to my magic 8-Ball……………   <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

ps @ bec - I am very happy what TS's informer status means for the DWD theory too.   :D   I see TS as both a "fake" and real informant, doing what he's supposed to do.  So we've reached a new level of the game.   :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 12:03:33 PM
I'm not ready to call BS on anything just yet...including TS, Front, and/or any 'theory' (I'm failing to understand how TS' deadline passing proves or disproves anything other than what he said about the deadline...i.e. that there would be a BAM before Jan 1st and that the Signs and Updates would be wrapped up by that date as well....but then again, the day isn't over yet either).  In many instances, calling BS would involve disregarding or ignoring MANY 'dots' that have very little to do with TS or Front's presence or anything they've shared....some 'dots' that were present/evident long before either appeared.  The fact that they HAVE been 'confirmed' through many other 'dots' from the Jackson family...puts a hold (even if just temporarily while I keep watchin') on my calling BS on anything. 

Of course, none of us can possibly know what happened on 'their' end re: the 'failed' deadline....and I'm not gonna make excuses for TS (Lord knows HE has made that difficult to do now more than ever before lol)...but we have had MANY clues pointing to 1) how important tIME and timing has been throughout this adventure and 2) the mindblowing extent of the planned detail of it all.  I have a feeling that TS giving a 'deadline' also had/has something to do with either of those points...or both. 

I thought I'd be feeling really 'down' today if the day came and went with 'nothing'.  But I'm actually feeling more sure than ever in the knowledge that Mike IS alive and that he knows exactly what he's doing.  That knowledge...combined with my utter faith in Mike...greatly quiets any doubts, uncertainties, and/or disappointment about anything else. 

And it's that knowledge and faith that will sustain me.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 01, 2013, 12:06:30 PM
I woke this morning with 2 words running my head "fake informer"
Take it literally.....yes, TS is a "fake informer".....informing on the fakes, the hoax......
Hoax means fake.......fake informer/hoax informer can literally mean the same thing. 
Nice word play......
So, perhaps with hours left in the day, January1, we will come to find TS as a "fake informer"indeed......
I hope so! 

*More coffee needed*
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

January 01, 2013, 12:08:34 PM
Take it literally.....yes, TS is a "fake informer".....informing on the fakes, the hoax......
Hoax means fake.......fake informer/hoax informer can literally mean the same thing. 
Nice word play......
So, perhaps with hours left in the day, January1, we will come to find TS as a "fake informer"indeed......
I hope so! 

*More coffee needed*
Blessings!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Andrea

January 01, 2013, 12:13:53 PM
I'm not ready to call BS on anything just yet...including TS, Front, and/or any 'theory' (I'm failing to understand how TS' deadline passing proves or disproves anything other than what he said about the deadline...i.e. that there would be a BAM before Jan 1st and that the Signs and Updates would be wrapped up by that date as well....but then again, the day isn't over yet either).  In many instances, calling BS would involve disregarding or ignoring MANY 'dots' that have very little to do with TS or Front's presence or anything they've shared....some 'dots' that were present/evident long before either appeared.  The fact that they HAVE been 'confirmed' through many other 'dots' from the Jackson family...puts a hold (even if just temporarily while I keep watchin') on my calling BS on anything. 

Of course, none of us can possibly know what happened on 'their' end re: the 'failed' deadline....and I'm not gonna make excuses for TS (Lord knows HE has made that difficult to do now more than ever before lol)...but we have had MANY clues pointing to 1) how important tIME and timing has been throughout this adventure and 2) the mindblowing extent of the planned detail of it all.  I have a feeling that TS giving a 'deadline' also had/has something to do with either of those points...or both. 

I thought I'd be feeling really 'down' today if the day came and went with 'nothing'.  But I'm actually feeling more sure than ever in the knowledge that Mike IS alive and that he knows exactly what he's doing.  That knowledge...combined with my utter faith in Mike...greatly quiets any doubts, uncertainties, and/or disappointment about anything else. 

And it's that knowledge and faith that will sustain me.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yep BTC, my faith has, if anything, been renewed.

About calling BS on, for example, the DWD theory because TS failed to meet his own BAM/Update/Sign/Level deadline...well, I called BS on that theory already and so have a few others.  That debate will "live on" until we know the truth of it all.  Until then... :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 12:21:45 PM
On another angle...

wasn't he late to court? back in 2005
Turned up late to the O2 announcement?
Wasn't "This is it" Delayed 4 days?
And his funeral delayed?
and the autopsy?
FBI files came out later?
The Jacksons cancelling places due to not having their album done..
the phone call to the paramedics was delayed
the announcement of death was delayed
Now Murray getting his brief in...

There is a theme of delays and later schedules and late times...When you actually think about it there has been a lot more delays than I mentioned above.. maybe this is just one more delay?

YEP! You have a good point here @leilani81 !!  :icon_e_wink:
That is so Michael-ish!!  :icon_e_wink: Michael is such a teaser! he likes to 'torture' his audience by making the public wait for him, feel the thrills and chills of the suspense he's creating!

The beginning of JAM live is another example of how he loves to feel the pulse going high...even after he BAMs on that stage, he then freezes like a statue, there, doing nothing, while the fans are going mad!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: He just throws them a look or his glasses, and they go wild with every of his moves! That's totally our MIKE!!!  :affraid:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDS-sQCgOc[/youtube]

What great posts and thoughts guys.....tardy slips for all, lol! 
Sim.....I love that video : )  So funny you equated Michael's freeze to us here....so true!
TS or Front or some good news blip and the crowd goes nuts, lol......then total stillness, a quick post again.....more excitement
and so on......such a perfection. 

Thanks for the posts......I might have read them late, but I totally agree : )

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

January 01, 2013, 12:29:22 PM
Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!

So what is "before the end of 2012" per definition and per our understanding?
Is it really Dec 31 / Jan 1 as we think or do we err because the basics of our logical / emotional thinking are fixated?

The Biblical year has 360 days and starts with a new / crescent moon when the sun causes barley to grow and begin to produce grain in the ear.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year and will fall on September 5, 2013.
since days in the Hebrew calendar begin at sundown, the beginning of Rosh Hashanah is at sundown at the end of 29 Elul

This ^^ moves "close to midnight" or 12:21 p.m. to completely different timings, too.
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:32:33 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 01, 2013, 12:31:31 PM
Nice word play......
I hope so! 

*More coffee needed*
Blessings!

I like your thinking wishy!

TS does indeed like to play with words (as we have learned)

I'm not prepared to call BS on anything yet.
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:32:31 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

January 01, 2013, 12:36:58 PM
Hi Everyone - I know it's been a tough day for some but I just wanted to say this, whatever happens Bam or no Bam today or whenever isn't really amazing the friendships that were made here all because of Michael.  Just think we would have never have met, laughed, fought, complained and down right acted really silly at thymes.  Sounds like a family to me, can't be all that bad when you think about it.  Let's face it, we never know what's around the corner.  It's not over anyway you look at it.  Happy New Year my FAMILY  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions