bugsy

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 01, 2013, 06:31:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello MJHDI people.
Happy new year everybody!

As about the no BAM, I guess many of us expected it.
Apart from all the suffering, I am quite curious about what TS is going to say next. Anyway, if we were deceived, we were deceived by a little genius, which I personally admire a lot.
My opinion that TIAI was a brilliant kind of production still stands anyway.

If he deceived...

Manipulation isn't the same as being a genius, anyone can manipulate without being a genius.. a baby knows how to manipulate by pouting or doing something equally adorable or heart wrenching to get what she/he wants..... I have 3 children and they did a good job in getting what they wanted  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 01, 2013, 07:05:41 AM
Hi everyone although I don't feel strong enough to post not because I drank too much last night (that it isn't the case) but because there is no trace of Michael dead or alive after all, I don't know what to think anymore, last night I was ridiculed by my people who told me: ok it's Jan 1st 2013 and where is MJ? in that very moment I realised that the hoax was just a HOAX and I really had no more arguments to explain to them, I felt moron like when I was a little child lying to my parents and suddenly I got caught by them, it's an unexplainable feeling.
Nevertheless on the other hand if we are following TS's word about his deadline we have to take into account his last post with those MMcParland tweets talking about CM's appeal and you know as always: I don't know what to do of it, is it real that "failure to file a brief"? If it's real then it means that BAM has been postponed, are we able to keep on trusting in TS/Front's words? I deep inside myself feel they are legit since there is a connexion between them and Jackson family tweets /TMZ/ MJ's FB.... so the only thing left we have is just wait and see how this unfolds.
Have a Happy New Year 2013!!
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:10:11 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bugsy

January 01, 2013, 07:28:15 AM
On another angle...

wasn't he late to court? back in 2005
Turned up late to the O2 announcement?
Wasn't "This is it" Delayed 4 days?
And his funeral delayed?
and the autopsy?
FBI files came out later?
The Jacksons cancelling places due to not having their album done..
the phone call to the paramedics was delayed
the announcement of death was delayed
Now Murray getting his brief in...

there is a theme of delays and later schedules and late times...When you actually think about it there has been a lot more delays than I mentioned above.. maybe this is just one more delay?
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:34:02 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

angel

January 01, 2013, 07:35:32 AM
I believe TS has as much as told us the deadline has been extended.  Although Michael controls his plan, some things are beyond his reach.  The extra dose of time is necessary for a good reason.  He needs perfection of this thing more than meeting a deadline.  It's all about faith AND flexibility.  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

January 01, 2013, 07:44:51 AM
this made me smile...

appearance on MTV with Nsync in 2001 :D The audience didn't know he would be there.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNzsUeYJoI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

January 01, 2013, 08:10:41 AM
The thing that always made me wonder about TS is that the guy has been constantly posting/redirecting for almost 3,5 years... So whenever I felt disappointed or "betrayed" by TS, I always came back to that thought... Because it just seems so unbelievable to consider someone who's done such a great work (redirects every day (sometimes it lasted months), looong posts, debunks etc) as fake. There were many fake informers, but none of them gave us so much info and stayed on this journey for so long, posting things at exact timings etc... I mean, a troll also has a life - and if TS only wanted to play with us, he could have done it in a far less intense/time-consuming way.... I may be wrong, and throughout all this time i've never based my conviction that MJ is alive only upon TS words - i've always considered him as a "bonus" that made this journey even more mysterious and interesting...
I'm still hoping for a bam, as imo it has to happen one day... Of course I'm disappointed but it isn't a tragedy for me, I even find it exciting to see how all of this is going to end - so I'll stay on this crazy ride, bcs it isn't worth starting something if you're not here till the end ;)
So don't worry guys..time will tell the truth ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 01, 2013, 08:17:27 AM
On another angle...

wasn't he late to court? back in 2005
Turned up late to the O2 announcement?
Wasn't "This is it" Delayed 4 days?
And his funeral delayed?
and the autopsy?
FBI files came out later?
The Jacksons cancelling places due to not having their album done..
the phone call to the paramedics was delayed
the announcement of death was delayed
Now Murray getting his brief in...

There is a theme of delays and later schedules and late times...When you actually think about it there has been a lot more delays than I mentioned above.. maybe this is just one more delay?

YEP! You have a good point here @leilani81 !!  :icon_e_wink:
That is so Michael-ish!!  :icon_e_wink: Michael is such a teaser! he likes to 'torture' his audience by making the public wait for him, feel the thrills and chills of the suspense he's creating!

The beginning of JAM live is another example of how he loves to feel the pulse going high...even after he BAMs on that stage, he then freezes like a statue, there, doing nothing, while the fans are going mad!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: He just throws them a look or his glasses, and they go wild with every of his moves! That's totally our MIKE!!!  :affraid:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDS-sQCgOc[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:19:29 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jos

January 01, 2013, 08:27:39 AM
susieMJ, thank you. I was trying to write the same thing, but couldn't typ it :) I agree with you a 100%

Last night I waited 'till 6:21am (that's 12:21am NY-time) to see what happens..
The only channel I could find was CNN, so I watched (I think his name is) Anderson (or something like that) with this "Kathy".
Man, she was annoying!  ::)
But anyway I wanted to see the Crystal Ball drop. 2 Bad nothing happened,.

Now let's see what today will bring us, and if nothing happens, let's see what the (near) future has to offer.
IMO a troll wouldn't go that deep to research everything, before playing with us.
For example the DWD post, with all the documents and information.... would a troll do that? I can't believe that.

Family: hang in there, keep the faith!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

January 01, 2013, 08:52:47 AM
Been away camping for a few days. A few comments:

a) Christmas is FAR from a God day - Its commercialized paganism at its best! Not only is the date wrong, but for the most part, instead of lauding Jesus they over indulge their children in expected gifts. (Not talking abt ppl here, just making a general comment about what I saw amongst people I KNOW who have young children) Those kids dont even know wh Jesus is? Really a shame.

b) Yay we survived the so called Mayan EOW - Woo hoo!

c) MJ didnt Bam - the lesson "In HIS OWN TIME"

d) Welcome all to 2013 - I hope you all have an awesome year and your bamish wishes come true.

e) It was SOOOOOO time for Young Mack to go! Been annoying since he got here. But then again, I have been called annoying many a time too! LOL. Ultimately, he chose the action from Souza by his repeat offending.

f) How I reconcile MJ "No Show" with TS - It's not over yet. Do we just walk out of a movie because we think its not ending right.... And the movie isnt over. Just hold on. The whole hoax clues are pointless if there is no bam planned. They just might be futher out than (obviously incorrectly) expected.  Does it mean TS is a fraud? Or are we not understanding something, or missing soemthing, not seeing the entirety.. Or have adjustments re time needed to be made? (Don't get me wrong I am KEEEEEEEEEN as to hear what TS and Front have to say, but not about to abandon. It is clear that there is inside knowledge, and at the least the soul searching, the cryptic, the thinking, the research its all been a great adventure we are lucky to be a part of. Look at all the other MJ fans in the world. This will all be over one day - and we will then remember these times and be grateful to be a part of this.

g) 2Good2betrue - Just in case you are reading replies, I am both sad and dissapointed you are checking out. I loved your contribution to this place. All the best, but really, mostly hope that we see you back here  :icon_e_wink:

It is NOT our place to give ultimatums. Remember we are the player / viewer whatever, not the creator / director / puppetmaster (insert appropriate according to whatever theory you believe)

We simply don't know all the answers yet. It simply isnt time. We simply need to wait and continue researching, reading, and hoaxing, because the BOSS says it's simply not over yet.

The Best IS yet to come... But in MJs own words, IN HIS OWN TIME...

Love to you all x
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:49:11 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 01, 2013, 08:59:15 AM
if this isn't mike, he's the next best thing   :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    :th_bravo:

HAPPY NEW YEAR  !!!   :multiplespotting:

(NOTICE WHAT IS SAID @ THE END)   :ghsdf:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:11:15 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 09:05:50 AM
Additional note: I personally was not expecting a bam this year - (LOL I got knocked for such comments a week ago, when I said, I am not going to the waiting room, its Business as usual for me!) Anyways, I was thinking re: TS date / dealine, I was at my JW meeting the other day and we were discussing bible time calculations: Example: Day for a year = Israelite winderness times (40 days / 40 years) as well as the term (in relation to babalonic destruciton prohecy) the term "Weeks" which referred to "weeks of years" not "weeks of days" as in how we refer to the term "weeks" in modern times..

You can read more here if you like: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyways, I am rambling, but my point is, I know that TS gave a straight up statement of "If MJ doesnt bam by 31.12.12 then consider me a fake informer" but perhaps we are missing something. Maybe there the date deadline / 4 years isnt to be taken literally. Maybe like in the biblical examples I gave, there is more to it and it isnt so literal. Maybe the "waitomg" period is a long way off. Maybe we are reading it too literally.

What the exact meaning is, I don't know. I am just trying to be postive and think outside the square. The disussions we had at the Kingdom Hall the other day, made me think abt MJ / Bam and perhaps we are not looking at it properly.

If I am right off, then I apologise. I'm kinda stabbing in the dark, without a calcuation or theory to support it, I know. :icon_redface: But it is better than bailing out just because "I can't take it anymore"

We choose to be here. No one should feel victim.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 01, 2013, 09:10:09 AM

(NOTICE WHAT IS SAID @ THE END)

Just be careful. This individual does not wish to be discussed on the forum and the mods are all supportive of that.

Also, It's not MJ. If I turn out to be wrong, then I'll eat my hat. I don't see MJ. I do see an incredibly good dancer with a profitable career in MJ impersonation.

He is good, but no MJ. Not sharp enough. If I am wrong so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 01, 2013, 09:12:20 AM
Good morning hoax family...for some reason the following bits of lyrics keep running through my head, so I thought I would share:

And Get Your Mind On Track
 Dust Off Your Butt
 And Get Your Self-Respect Back
 You've Known Me Long Enough
 To Know That I Don't Play
 Take It Like You Want It
 But You Got To Keep The Faith Gon'
 Don't Let Nobody Take You Down
 Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize
 And Get Your Feet Back On The Ground
 Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
 Because It's Just A Matter Of Time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 09:18:17 AM
AUSTRALIANMJBELIEVER - wasn't aware of the not wanting to be discussed.  i don't know if it's him or not but he FEELS like mike (2 me). as far as being sharp...i'm now 50+ also,  and not as sharp as i use to be.  but still.....he's nice  :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:06:28 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 01, 2013, 09:18:53 AM

(NOTICE WHAT IS SAID @ THE END)

Just be careful. This individual does not wish to be discussed on the forum and the mods are all supportive of that.

Also, It's not MJ. If I turn out to be wrong, then I'll eat my hat. I don't see MJ. I do see an incredibly good dancer with a profitable career in MJ impersonation.

He is good, but no MJ. Not sharp enough. If I am wrong so be it.

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions