marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 26, 2012, 06:15:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry off topic guys but I found this very fishy or at least very odd vid on Chris Tucker twitter, you have to flip it to get to watch it, just check it out:

Christmas Tucker ---> He is in New York City ---> Crystal Ball.

Have you noticed the man down the hall that is being pointing by a hand in the very moment that Santa says: "The best gift of all" it could be nothing but it's a weird vid since you have to flip it to be watched?  :affraid:

sweetsunsetwithMJ thanks for sharing this video, and if it's weird, on two occasions, that person appears looming, the second time seems to have hat, I do not know, maybe I see what I want to see   :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 06:36:53 PM
Sorry off topic guys but I found this very fishy or at least very odd vid on Chris Tucker twitter, you have to flip it to get to watch it, just check it out:

Have you noticed the man down the hall that is being pointing by a hand in the very moment that Santa says: "The best gift of all" it could be nothing but it's a weird vid since you have to flip it to be watched?  :affraid:

sweetsunsetwithMJ thanks for sharing this video, and if it's weird, on two occasions, that person appears looming, the second time seems to have hat, I do not know, maybe I see what I want to see   :suspect:

Do you guys mean the guy in the back? He looks bald to me and dark skinned. Maybe he's a security guard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 26, 2012, 07:00:31 PM

Do you guys mean the guy in the back? He looks bald to me and dark skinned. Maybe he's a security guard.

Cute video. Although I had to watch it sideways...didn't seem unusual to me...although I'm a little thick-headed so maybe someone see's something I don't. :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 07:24:02 PM

Cute video. Although I had to watch it sideways...didn't seem unusual to me...although I'm a little thick-headed so maybe someone see's something I don't. :icon_e_sad:

Same here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 07:37:18 PM
I'm probably late on this, but why out of all the Jacksons does Back follow only La Toya? Does anyone know?

Also I'm not getting any of his tweets.
All he is doing is saying to look out on (insert date) for blah blah blah so beware...what?
I don't know all I'm seeing is all talk and no actions, maybe someone should fill me on this Back person.
What happened in 2011? He seemed sure about something, Dec. 3rd and Nov. 30th in 2011? What I'm so confused.
BTW I'm reading all his tweets and nothing makes sense. He keeps saying the same thing since he created his twitter. Which is something big is coming, keep watching, etc.
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:47:52 PM by Rayanna_Rain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 26, 2012, 09:00:17 PM
I'm probably late on this, but why out of all the Jacksons does Back follow only La Toya? Does anyone know?

All he is doing is saying to look out on (insert date) for blah blah blah so beware...what?
I don't know all I'm seeing is all talk and no actions, maybe someone should fill me on this Back person.
What happened in 2011? He seemed sure about something, Dec. 3rd and Nov. 30th in 2011? What I'm so confused.
BTW I'm reading all his tweets and nothing makes sense. He keeps saying the same thing since he created his twitter. Which is something big is coming, keep watching, etc.

That Twitter account is a troll aka fake. No affiliation with mjjc back. Read the back posts archived here to know more about back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 26, 2012, 10:19:45 PM

That Twitter account is a troll aka fake. No affiliation with mjjc back. Read the back posts archived here to know more about back.

So then why did someone from here tell me it was? O.o Also if that is a troll account than it has to be someone on here right? Also I looked at the old archived and I understood none of it. :/

Just so we're clear, you're talking about the twitter account @greatestback right?
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:22:31 PM by Rayanna_Rain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 26, 2012, 10:29:26 PM
Yes, that's the one. Maybe the person who told you doesn't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 26, 2012, 11:06:38 PM
Yes, that's the one. Maybe the person who told you doesn't know.

Oh ok, well then I guess I'll unfollow him or her. I also don't understand the Back archive and I've been reading all of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 26, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
I'm not sure anyone really does. Many are open for interpretation. That's part of the original purpose for this thread, so you fit right in!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 26, 2012, 11:37:21 PM
I'm not sure anyone really does. Many are open for interpretation. That's part of the original purpose for this thread, so you fit right in!

Well Michael was the Master at understanding the misunderstood. He was and still is one of the misunderstood people in the world, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 27, 2012, 12:58:15 AM
Gina

So yeah, I totally agree, I wish people would dig more into the real MJ, speculate about that if we have to speculate anyway.

Now let me stop here for a while......

Then I asked myself one question: does Michael Jackson want it really that way? Does he really want everyone of his fans (who must be billions by now) to know every single detail about his life?

I think you didn't understand my point. I am not interested in PRIVATE details, I think I made it clear I would like to know more about the REAL MJ AS A PERSON. About his way of thinking, his views about life, universe, death, just name it.
And yeah, I'm quite  s u r e  he wants us to know because, if you remember, TII motto was "Discover the man you never knew"

This means THE MAN, not private details about his life . I'm not interested in those, like I'm not interested in the stars' sex tapes or those kind of things  :icon_rolleyes:.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:07:10 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

December 27, 2012, 08:49:56 AM
Hi everyone! I really hope that all of you had wonderful holidays and recharged batteries  :icon_razz:  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

December 27, 2012, 09:40:28 AM
Im gonna comment on everyone talking about knowing MJ. Bottom line is MJ is one of the most famous people
In the world and always will be. Of course he didnt want ALL his skeletons to be seen and heard. This is one
of the reasons in my opinion that he started manipulating the press and media to believe what HE wanted
them to believe. NOBODY would want every aspect of their life in the public eye. MJ is a normal, bleeding, smart
guy just like everyone else and NONE of us know him or who he really is no matter how much we look up or
research about him because we have never been around or chilled or hung out w him bottom line.

Now...... FRONT I have a few questions for ya. What do you think about ts"s bam dates?
I guess you are gonna say ohhhhhh be more patient Mj needs more time eh???????
I just wanna say if your some idiot weirdo on here just messing with these people you have got
SERIOUS ISSUES and are one sick individual!!! I hope you arent for MJ's sake!!!!
Id love a response. LOVE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 27, 2012, 09:59:10 AM
Im gonna comment on everyone talking about knowing MJ. Bottom line is MJ is one of the most famous people
In the world and always will be. Of course he didnt want ALL his skeletons to be seen and heard. This is one
of the reasons in my opinion that he started manipulating the press and media to believe what HE wanted
them to believe. NOBODY would want every aspect of their life in the public eye. MJ is a normal, bleeding, smart
guy just like everyone else and NONE of us know him or who he really is no matter how much we look up or
research about him because we have never been around or chilled or hung out w him bottom line.

Now...... FRONT I have a few questions for ya. What do you think about ts"s bam dates?
I guess you are gonna say ohhhhhh be more patient Mj needs more time eh???????
I just wanna say if your some idiot weirdo on here just messing with these people you have got
SERIOUS ISSUES and are one sick individual!!! I hope you arent for MJ's sake!!!!
Id love a response. LOVE!!!!!

You either start behaving like an adult or you can go find a new forum to post your insults on. You have been here for 8 months and your already whining. This board is full of girls with bigger balls. What a cry baby you are!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions