diggyon

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 25, 2012, 09:51:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there is no point in waiting and waiting and waiting without being kept busy...

Yeah...

But Front gave us early wishes soooo....

God bless you Hoax family!  :bearhug:

You mean the snippets? Yes I agree. But as you see, Santa Claus didn't stop by this year!  :-\ May be one of the reindeers catched a cold or something!! ::)

So I guess I'll have to take my wish back. But I am still convinced that providing us with anything to keep us busy can prevent fights and doubts, don't you agree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 25, 2012, 10:18:24 PM
MJ Facebook posted Heal The World video.

Michael Jackson
Song Lyrics:
“If you want to know why,
There’s a love that cannot lie,
Love is strong,
It only cares for joyful giving” - (Lyrics from “Heal The World”)

Like · · Share · 10,7273561,319 · about an hour ago ·

That's all I needed to know.
Thank you Michael, from heart to heart.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue3fVxlQus[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyySGANvRsI[/youtube]

Have a very blessed Christmas.
Let's all be a light in the darkness of another sis or brother.

Yes Thank You MJ. I believe in you. I know it's all in the game and All in God's name. Have a Peaceful Night.

:bearhug:   :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 26, 2012, 12:09:34 AM
Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus, or God. It's a pagan holiday that celebrates the 'resurrection' of the sun, the lenghtening of days. Jesus was born somewhere between spring and fall, Christmas has nothing to do with it, it was made into what it is today.

I also think we are starting to overanalyze and this thread (for me at least) is not worth reading anymore. Paris is a teen and whatever she writes is being judged and scrutinized, big comparison pictures and I.M.H.O. no investigation of the stuff that really matters: MJ. His life, his trials, his pain, the vultures. Nothing. This thread is a circus and a competition, who will Front like best? I'm seriously considering closing this thread, no matter how entertaining Front is.

As for TS, he was wrong on the date. So what? It's always so easy to remember the negative. Most people remembered just the negative about MJ too.

I feel Michael needs more time, and I will give him that, whatever people say about being tired and whatever else. Being here is your own choice.

I am interested in Michael's life because, as you all know, it was always my wish to try to understand him better as a person, with good and with bad.. I feel kind of strange here when people are digging into other issues than the man who brought us all together. I love him, I could talk about him all day and I find little to zero interest in talking about something else.
The last couple of months I've been on a forum of a band and I was so surprised to see the front man of the band was an active member there, until he got pissed off by some so called fans who were talking dirt and being negative all the time - like the fake fans  on mjjcommunity who were talking shit about MJ's family - you know that was the reason why Back left that forum.
Point is I was envious of those guys for having their idol among them for many years and also angry with them for making him leave, now they want him to come back but he won't. Unlike Back, this artist was open about who he was, making no big deal of it. But I am quite sure MJ would have never been open about his real identity on mjjc, just because he's MJ and he does things different. But you don't have to be a great psychologist to realize it's human nature to want to be amongst your fans and to give your opinion... I do believe MJ found this possibility fascinating as well, I think he was reading and I also think he couldn't stay away and posted. The best option we have is Back. If I could only figure it out why he chose this username - Back. It must have had a good meaning that could tell us more about the real MJ.

So yeah, I totally agree, I wish people would dig more into the real MJ, speculate about that if we have to speculate anyway.

As about TS and his deadline, I admit I had problems believing he was serious about MJ coming back this year. I wanted to believe TS but something was holding me back. I still don't think MJ will be back in the next few days. Wouldn't this be too simple for us if this would happen? I don't know the reason why TS would intentionally lie to us. Maybe just because we have to be shocked as well. The shock will be MJ won't BAM this year.

This doesn't change the fact that TS is a brilliant brain, a genius if you want, and surprisingly well educated about Bible, sometimes I think he is some sort of a priest or a person who has no financial problems, therefore he's able to dedicate himself to studying the Bible so well. Still, let's not forget TS run TIAI all this time, THAT was the hell of a journey, to say the least. That was amazing.
I wish and pray some day we'll get to know who TS really is, I want to congratulate him in person.

And Michael, I love you Michael.
Praying it's not all a terrible lie :bowdown: :bowdown:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=horLLxUj3nM&list=AL94UKMTqg-9AIiIsJrXBVaxCZpiEurHLK[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:17:01 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 26, 2012, 01:27:54 AM
Gina, loved your post, good song choice! I think MJ loved/s Nine Inch Nails and TS redirected to it twice was it?
This song tells our dilemma as mankind.

NINE INCH NAILS LYRICS
"Terrible Lie"

hey God
why are you doing this to me?
am i not living up to what i'm supposed to be?
why am i seething with this animosity?
hey God
i think you owe me a great big apology.

terrible lie
terrible lie
terrible lie
terrible lie

hey God
i really don't know what you mean.
seems like salvation come only in our dreams.
i feel my hatred grow all the more extreme.
hey God
can this world really be as sad as it seems?

terrible lie
terrible lie
terrible lie
terrible lie

don't take it away from me.
i need someone to hold on to.
don't take it away from me.

hey God
there's nothing left for me to hide.
i lost my ignorance, security and pride.
i'm all alone in a world you must despise.
hey God
i believed your promises, your promises and lies.

terrible lie
terrible lie
terrible lie
terrible lie

you made me throw it all away.
my morals left to decay.
how many you betray.
you've taken everything.

terrible lie.
my head is filled with disease.
my skin is begging you please.
i'm on my hands and knees.
i want so much to believe.

i need someone i need someone.
i give you everything.
my sweet everything.
hey God
i really don't know who i am.
in this world of piss

Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:32:16 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 26, 2012, 03:11:47 AM
Hi guys, I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I think at this point we can only hope to 1.1.13, according to TS. Souza may be right, and we should wait until October.
Gina, I really liked your post, thanks for the letter MJonmind. These are questions that I ever did, and I also believe in his promises. I will not throw away, I love MJ above all. with all my love

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 26, 2012, 03:58:37 AM
Gina

So yeah, I totally agree, I wish people would dig more into the real MJ, speculate about that if we have to speculate anyway.

Now let me stop here for a while......

When I first came to the forum back in 2009 I was totally astonished because on the forum I found that almost every one knew every single detail about Michael Jackson's private life!! I always believed the lies about him and never cared to hear otherwise. Plus, where I come from MJ's news aren't the main headlines of the our national newspapers. One can hardly find any news about him in our media. Even his songs are only played on special radio stations that are not broad casted in my native language! All I wanna say is I didn't know anything about this artist at all! I know it's hard to believe but that was the case with me. I only followed the news of his death out of curiosity! I just felt that there was something fishy about the whole thing......... As I said, I discovered that almost everyone knew every single detail about MJ: the size of his shoes, how tall he is, how much he weighs, how many times he got married, his children, (biological or not), his other unknown son, what he likes most, every single song he sang, his friends, his habits, the way he talks, etc..... (I bet most of you know these things for  s u r e ). Then I asked myself one question: does Michael Jackson want it really that way? Does he really want everyone of his fans (who must be billions by now) to know every single detail about his life? Does he want his way of living, his family quarrels (if there are some...) exposed to the people around the globe? Are we here to talk about his life and dig even more to find more suff we haven't discovered before? How would anyone of us feel if he/ she finds out that one of his/ her friends knows only a little about his/ her private life (marriage, private habits etc.....)? I really don't want to go into much details here but I would be the first one to jump out of the window if I found out that my life is exposed to the public! Michael Jackson has no secrets!!!!! All the fans know all of them!!!!! How can someone live this way? I personally can't! And again, through investigation we ought to know the man!!! More private details exposed! I must admit that I sometimes feel ashamed when people talk about the trials and his body examinations and stuff! It's really hard for me to follow up sometimes! I know that Souza and the mods are doing their best to prevent a deeper digging in MJ's life. But still.... so much has been exposed already! It's the price of fame i guess! I still ask my self the same question every now and then: does Michael really want us to know so much about him, his life and his family?? He has been so close to us in the past 3 years, we shared laughters and sadness together, he is among us through the usernames he uses on this forum to communicate directly with us, to come closer to a bunch of believers the way he never did before in his whole life! My question remains unanswered! Does Michael Jackson really want us to know so much about him!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

December 26, 2012, 05:17:01 AM
Gina

Now let me stop here for a while......

When I first came to the forum back in 2009 I was totally astonished because on the forum I found that almost every one knew every single detail about Michael Jackson's private life!! I always believed the lies about him and never cared to hear otherwise. Plus, where I come from MJ's news aren't the main headlines of the our national newspapers. One can hardly find any news about him in our media. Even his songs are only played on special radio stations that are not broad casted in my native language! All I wanna say is I didn't know anything about this artist at all! I know it's hard to believe but that was the case with me. I only followed the news of his death out of curiosity! I just felt that there was something fishy about the whole thing......... As I said, I discovered that almost everyone knew every single detail about MJ: the size of his shoes, how tall he is, how much he weighs, how many times he got married, his children, (biological or not), his other unknown son, what he likes most, every single song he sang, his friends, his habits, the way he talks, etc..... (I bet most of you know these things for  s u r e ). Then I asked myself one question: does Michael Jackson want it really that way? Does he really want everyone of his fans (who must be billions by now) to know every single detail about his life? Does he want his way of living, his family quarrels (if there are some...) exposed to the people around the globe? Are we here to talk about his life and dig even more to find more suff we haven't discovered before? How would anyone of us feel if he/ she finds out that one of his/ her friends knows only a little about his/ her private life (marriage, private habits etc.....)? I really don't want to go into much details here but I would be the first one to jump out of the window if I found out that my life is exposed to the public! Michael Jackson has no secrets!!!!! All the fans know all of them!!!!! How can someone live this way? I personally can't! And again, through investigation we ought to know the man!!! More private details exposed! I must admit that I sometimes feel ashamed when people talk about the trials and his body examinations and stuff! It's really hard for me to follow up sometimes! I know that Souza and the mods are doing their best to prevent a deeper digging in MJ's life. But still.... so much has been exposed already! It's the price of fame i guess! I still ask my self the same question every now and then: does Michael really want us to know so much about him, his life and his family?? He has been so close to us in the past 3 years, we shared laughters and sadness together, he is among us through the usernames he uses on this forum to communicate directly with us, to come closer to a bunch of believers the way he never did before in his whole life! My question remains unanswered! Does Michael Jackson really want us to know so much about him!!!!

Personally I think he does not, but because he's a mega star and one of the greatest entertainers known to man!, he gets no privacy.

Remember we are all online, so anything we find is based online unless some of us on here go full on detective and go to Neverland and visited his family and stuff. So it's not like we go out of our way to hop over a fence to find evidence. Or if someone on here knows Michael, but that's the only way we're getting evidence.

Never the less, I think personally some of us forget the Michael is a human being and though he was a genius; music and knowledge wise, he was not the smartest person in the world. So sharing "evidence" that is really nothing, but they turn it into something outrageous. No offense to anyone, but some of the things that you've guys have said is really out there and even Michael probably wouldn't of thought of that.

He lived life simple as best as he could, but also knew when to put his brain at work and when to use it if he needed too. So no I don't think Michael wanted us to know so much, but because he was a mega star he either had no privacy because the media, his fans, his enemies, and HIMSELF. How? Because he had to explain himself more than he really needed to. I think this began after the first allegation of molestation. You can tell that Michael was explaining himself more than usual, so his image wouldn't suffer, but it did.

He was just emotionally drained and who won't be after having people know your every move. Part of being human is having that boundary of keeping things just for you to know (sex life, attractions, other's secrets, guilty pleasures, etc) and the world did everything in their power to not only go over the boundary of public and private, but go over the boundary of expectations.

His fans treated him like a god. His enemies and haters treated him like a demon. (Which is why I think Michael loved kids and animals so much. They don't want anything from you. They treat you like anyone else and just want to have fun.)

I don't know where I'm going with this, but yeah. I just think we expect to much from him even to this day. We should all just chill out and let it happen, stop trying to predict dates and stalk Paris Jackson hoping she gives another "clue" and I use that loosely because she's a teenager and so am I and I don't think she's trying to tell us something with her tweets, at least not lately. Most teen girls tweet about liking this or that song.

Ok, yeah I'm done haha sorry my little stupid rant.  :icon_e_confused: I tried to edit this the best I could to make it formal, but I most likely made a mistake somewhere. Sorry  :confused:
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:22:46 AM by Rayanna_Rain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 08:19:50 AM
VOTE MOST FAMOUS PERSON 2013 (vote for MJ)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    LET MIKE BLOW EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF THE WATER - SHARE LINK WITH OTHER MJ FANS

they also have a paid voting system- if the others need for people to pay.....MAKE THEM PAY OUT THEIR A$$E$

check out sofurgofromashes channel on youtube.  sometimes he makes me wonder if that is not THEE MAN, himself  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:09:41 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 09:12:53 AM
VOTE MOST FAMOUS PERSON 2013 (vote for MJ)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    LET MIKE BLOW EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF THE WATER - SHARE LINK WITH OTHER MJ FANS

they also have a paid voting system- if the others need for people to pay.....MAKE THEM PAY OUT THEIR A$$E$

check out sofurgofromashes channel on youtube.  sometimes he makes me wonder if that is not THE MAN himself  :icon_e_confused:
Yuck! I cant believe justin beiber is on that list. Anyway, I voted for Mj ofcourse, he'll win
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 11:03:15 AM
CHECK THIS OUT - 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2012, 02:09:15 PM
@diggyon , I respect your honesty and all , but I have to disagree with you in some points !
As I said, I discovered that almost everyone knew every single detail about MJ: the size of his shoes, how tall he is, how much he weighs, how many times he got married, his children, (biological or not), his other unknown son, what he likes most, every single song he sang, his friends, his habits, the way he talks, etc..... (I bet most of you know these things for  s u r e ). Then I asked myself one question: does Michael Jackson want it really that way?

Humm , well I think to understand Michael's so-called " death" , we'll certainly have to understand his " life" first ! Do you think it'd have been possible for people here to "know" that the guy on Michael's "last" picture wasn't Michael if they didn't know beforehand Michael ?  ( how much he weighs and stuff like that ) .

Michael Jackson has no secrets!!!!! All the fans know all of them!!!!! How can someone live this way?

Do you really believe so ? We do all have secrets , the fact that he is the most famous person in the world doesn't make of Michael an exception in that matter. Michael wants/wanted to be treated normal , just like any other human being .. and human beings , all of them have secrets ..

It's the price of fame i guess! I still ask my self the same question every now and then: does Michael really want us to know so much about him, his life and his family?

Okay , I guess I have to share my "alien" belief with you . See , I believe that Michael , in many many cases , manipulated the media . and Jermaine confirmed this  in a interview .. anyways , the thing is I believe that if Michael didn't want people to know so much about him , he would have prevented it .. And when I think of it , we don't really know as much as we think we do about Michael . what we know are just possibilities and probabilities.. Personally , the only thing I'm sure of when it comes to Michael is his innocence ! Apart from it , everything is surrounded with doubt !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 26, 2012, 03:32:00 PM

I think it's almost impossible to know someone unless you actually know and have spent time with that person.  And even then, you won't know everything.  The media doesn't count because they tell you what to think of someone/something and lull you into a sense of knowing something which you do not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 26, 2012, 05:04:32 PM
And none or few of any of the ones who REALLY know MJ, are telling.  That silence is deafening, but comforting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 26, 2012, 05:37:10 PM
Sorry off topic guys but I found this very fishy or at least very odd vid on Chris Tucker twitter, you have to flip it to get to watch it, just check it out:

Christmas Tucker ---> He is in New York City ---> Crystal Ball.

Have you noticed the man down the hall that is being pointing by a hand in the very moment that Santa says: "The best gift of all" it could be nothing but it's a weird vid since you have to flip it to be watched?  :affraid:

Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:38:54 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

December 26, 2012, 06:02:27 PM
Sorry off topic guys but I found this very fishy or at least very odd vid on Chris Tucker twitter, you have to flip it to get to watch it, just check it out:

Christmas Tucker ---> He is in New York City ---> Crystal Ball.

Have you noticed the man down the hall that is being pointing by a hand in the very moment that Santa says: "The best gift of all" it could be nothing but it's a weird vid since you have to flip it to be watched?  :affraid:

With iPhone when you flip it horizontally sometime it will upload vertically and stretch the video out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions