No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 24, 2012, 12:39:45 PM
DWD Theory Execution

Both Oregon and Washington passed “Physician-Assisted Suicide” before Michael’s ‘death’, the state of Oregon on November 8, 1994; Washington state on November 4, 2008. For both states, the DWD patient must have 6 or less months to live. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Here’s where my theory comes in.
Hypothetically speaking, let’s say Michael found a DWD patient who agreed to die in place of him on June 25, 2009. This patient would have had 6 months or so left in his life. Remember this National Enquirer cover dated January 12, 2009:

If you recall, the months leading up to June 25, Michael was seen more in wheelchairs and visited Arnie Klein frequently- perhaps to pretend he was sick. Who knows who truly released the information that Michael had 6 months left to live? It could’ve been the mastermind himself. If Michael did use a DWD patient to hoax his death, that would explain why he would “have” that many months to live, because it was required by law!
I think leading up to June 25, the DWD patient underwent plastic surgeries to look more like Michael (explaining Michael’s frequent visits to Arnie Klein), and doctor visits.

Fast forward to June 24, 2009. In  LaToya’s book Starting Over, she states that “ According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him […] Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans[.…]. Michael may not have rolled down his windows because the DWD patient, who at this time was supposed to resemble Michael, was inside the car with him. 

LaToya also says that “[…] on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal.” <--To prevent anyone from seeing the patient?
“A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate […] [One fan reported:] ‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange […] Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said” (326-331).

All of the excerpts of Starting Over can be found on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once again Michael did not greet the fans. The light may have stayed on the entire night because Michael and Conrad were preparing the assisted suicide.  Could also explain why Conrad performed CPR on the bed- he didn’t really want to save the patient, because he was supposed to die.
I think that the DWD patient died that day and that the autopsy was performed on that patient, with some of the information added by Michael to make it appear authentic (i.e. the vitiligo).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Scars from a surgery: Depending on what the DWD patient’s ailment was, these scars may have been from the surgery.

“The head is normocephalic and is partly covered by black hair. There is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and rightly curled.” (12). <-- Maybe the DWD patient had chemotherapy.

Well, that's all I have on the DWD theory for now. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 24, 2012, 12:46:33 PM
Also Esacanova latest tweet:

“@TheOfficialECas: Merry Michael Jackson Christmas”

that is not e-casanova's twitter... this is>>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

his tweets:

hello pippi...the DWD theory has already been discussed in the TIAI 11-11-11 thread...u might wanna check it out... <3

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 24, 2012, 12:49:40 PM
Dear Front I wish a Merry Christmas in company of your beloved ones, have a beautiful Christmas Eve tonight and enjoy the succulent christmas sweets but beware don't have an indigestion :icon_lol:

Merry Christmas to everyone, enjoy tonight!!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 24, 2012, 12:58:10 PM
DWD Theory Execution

Both Oregon and Washington passed “Physician-Assisted Suicide” before Michael’s ‘death’, the state of Oregon on November 8, 1994; Washington state on November 4, 2008. For both states, the DWD patient must have 6 or less months to live. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Here’s where my theory comes in.
Hypothetically speaking, let’s say Michael found a DWD patient who agreed to die in place of him on June 25, 2009. This patient would have had 6 months or so left in his life. Remember this National Enquirer cover dated January 12, 2009:

If you recall, the months leading up to June 25, Michael was seen more in wheelchairs and visited Arnie Klein frequently- perhaps to pretend he was sick. Who knows who truly released the information that Michael had 6 months left to live? It could’ve been the mastermind himself. If Michael did use a DWD patient to hoax his death, that would explain why he would “have” that many months to live, because it was required by law!
I think leading up to June 25, the DWD patient underwent plastic surgeries to look more like Michael (explaining Michael’s frequent visits to Arnie Klein), and doctor visits.

Fast forward to June 24, 2009. In  LaToya’s book Starting Over, she states that “ According to fans, when Michael was on his way to rehearsal on [June 24] the day of his death, as he drove through the gate at Carolwood, he did not roll his window down and talk to them. That was totally out of character for Michael. I’ve never known Michael to behave in that way to a group of fans that had been so devoted to him […] Then, when he arrived at the Staples Center, he didn’t walk over to his fans[.…]. Michael may not have rolled down his windows because the DWD patient, who at this time was supposed to resemble Michael, was inside the car with him. 

LaToya also says that “[…] on the night of June 24, 2009, the last night before he passed, when he arrived home from rehearsal, the security measures at the house were much different from any other night when Michael returned from rehearsal.” <--To prevent anyone from seeing the patient?
“A line of roughly ten men were lined up on both sides of his gate. Normally, he had only the two or three security guards that were with him, and the one that was in the post inside the yard. But this night was different, security was everywhere, and again Michael’s car didn’t stop on the way inside the gate […] [One fan reported:] ‘I stand outside the gate, and Michael has the same routine every night. After he comes home from rehearsal, he goes upstairs, and about twenty minutes later the light in a room goes off. The night that he died, the light stayed on all night. I got worried. The light never went off. I didn’t get it. I didn’t understand what had happened. It was very strange […] Oh, and security was acting strange,’ she said” (326-331).

All of the excerpts of Starting Over can be found on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once again Michael did not greet the fans. The light may have stayed on the entire night because Michael and Conrad were preparing the assisted suicide.  Could also explain why Conrad performed CPR on the bed- he didn’t really want to save the patient, because he was supposed to die.
I think that the DWD patient died that day and that the autopsy was performed on that patient, with some of the information added by Michael to make it appear authentic (i.e. the vitiligo).

Scars from a surgery: Depending on what the DWD patient’s ailment was, these scars may have been from the surgery.

“The head is normocephalic and is partly covered by black hair. There is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and rightly curled.” (12). <-- Maybe the DWD patient had chemotherapy.

Well, that's all I have on the DWD theory for now. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!  :)

Good job pippi thanks for sharing it makess sense to me what you have explained above.
Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:14:01 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

December 24, 2012, 02:17:22 PM
 E'cas doesn't have twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 24, 2012, 07:01:33 PM
“@ParisJackson: —hey , how are you !?
—i am .”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 07:27:53 PM
“@ParisJackson: —hey , how are you !?
—i am .”

Not getting it? I looked on her Twitter and I don't see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 24, 2012, 08:45:50 PM

I really want TS/Front to know that, if they have conveyed us a false Bam date (that is comeback within 2012) just to see who sticks to this hoax till the end, then you guys better know that we all are here till the very end...no one of us would lose their beliefs, no one of us can. If this is mere testing...you better stop, let us know that this is false and never give any Bam date again...
And if you've put up this Bam date for us to discover something...so be it, we are all ready to take in whatever information comes in our way.
But false dates just for 'play with us' purpose is wrong...not for me, but for the many others...who can't stop expecting (for whatever reasons they cannot let go of their expectations)
We can't tell them stop expecting, because we don't their lives and what they've been through...
So my humble request, no false dates...we are here as long as it takes...

Thriller4ever, please don't take this the wrong way, but oftentimes it's better to use the words 'I' and 'me' rather than 'we' and 'us'! With all due respect you are not speaking for 'us all' in this post.

Curls, My post was directly backing up people who are desperate about the Bam and indirectly for all the believers here on this forum. My post was also  representing people who are ready to wait, and that's why 'us' and 'we'.
Waiting for him and taking in this hoax patiently is not what I feel alone.
I do know that whatever post TS and front have given all had their own purpose...most of them were not random posts...and whatever these guys say does have a meaning...but in the rarest of the rare cases, I suspected whether 2012 was the year and that's why I requested Front to say something about this.
a date does have psychological effects on people (it had for 21, December, 2012)...
I don't know what you understood from my post, because it was for ALL the people in this forum...I don't really think that entertaining a false date is good either, and I was letting Front know, I don't know whether it's okay with you...

Thriller, it was the bits you didn't bold, that I've put in red, that I was referring to. No worries, I know what you meant to say and just for the record, no, it would not ok with me for TS to be handing out false dates.  Wait and see!

So, do you mean you are ready to lose your beliefs, ready to become a non-believer, not ready to take info that comes Ur way, and not here as long as it takes? Well, majority of us are and that's what I'm supporting...

I think my post was way too clear...'don't support false dates' .....
I don't know what you mean by disagreeing then and agreeing now...because 'wait and see' is what I've been telling through out!
'with all due respect' my advice to you.. do think twice and reach to some stable conclusion before you post....will be good for you.

Merry Christmas you 2!  :bearhug:

No Fighti_G haha!!!

I did have a jolly giggle reading this tho. sorry i'm loony toons after waiting all this Time!  :fresse:

oh and yeah I'll be here till the end 2. Promise...I keeps Mine.
   :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 24, 2012, 09:05:42 PM
 :th_bravo:

:thjajaja121:

Bruno is the Man! He nailed that skit. I was roflmao!

DoN't Hate cuz I'm YouNg and got a debit card. omg! ok yeah not sure who that was but the whole thing was funny.
   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKghWWQq9U[/youtube]

Andrea...i guess this is the one ur talking about....

Thanks!  I think that's a compilation video but I found the whole skit, it's not the greatest picture but the sound is better than a couple other ones I saw, this is the whole skit.  The MJ stuff starts just after 3:30, so I did miss over half of the skit when I started watching....weird that I would tune it right at the moment!

I was going through the guide menu on my tv just now and saw SNL, haven't watched that in a while so I switched to it.  Bruno Mars is hosting and they were in the middle of a skit, and I apologize now for this really bad description but I came in half way through.  These guys worked at a radio station or something and the power was partly out (?) and they said the Michael Jackson channel went out and they started freaking out so they got their intern (Bruno) to sing MJ into a mike but he had to have an MJ glove and all the radio people had one for some reason.  The intern was nervous about singing but one of the other guys said, "It's now or never!" ( :icon_eek:) so Bruno (who does a pretty good MJ) started singing Billie Jean.  Then whoever was listening changed the song and it went to Man in the Mirror, then Smooth Criminal where one of the guys said he was singing the wrong lyrics and someone else said "nobody knows the lyrics to that!" (made me think Dr Murray resuscitation, lol) and then Beat It.  Then the power came back on and the intern (Bruno) immediately died but was looking around even though he was "dead" so the guy holding him shut Bruno's eyes and then started singing that Aerosmith song, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. 

(It might be a re-run but it's from 2012 and they're choosing tonight to re-run that episode)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GMDJAgmECY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 10:17:58 PM
@Im_convinced, that was Bruno with a blonde wig and girl clothes! LOL

"youre just jealous cause im young, i got a debit card, and I know where da party iiiiiiiis!" hahaha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 24, 2012, 10:23:52 PM
Still no BAM? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm going back to bed....wake me when Michael comes

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2012, 11:24:07 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 24, 2012, 11:30:18 PM
TuTcurse on Today at 01:19:33 PM
The light of the world? I don't think you should call Michael that. Maybe I'm being a bit over religious but I dont think you should consider another human, who cuts in bleeds in that sense at all.
MJonMind
MJ once wrote in a note, “Have mercy, for I have been bleeding for a long time now.”  Also didn't Jesus bleed a whole lot? Just saying.

Yes, Jesus bled a whole lot because not too many believed him during his time either.  Just saying. 

MJonMind,  the giant statue of MJ in the temple does remind me of the giant statue of Apollo now that you say it.  I wouldn't have thought of that by myself.

Happy Holidays Everyone.
Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:32:46 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

diggyon

December 25, 2012, 01:13:31 AM
Dear Mr. Santa Front,

I wish you could break the silence with a visit to hoaxland and please give us some food for thought because we've been in the "waiting room" for quite some time now. The silence is making us go

Please Mr. Santa Front, as this year is ending soon, please provide us with more information about the hoax to keep us busy till the right time, as there is no point in waiting and waiting and waiting without being kept busy... especially when we don't know what to expect!!

Thank you so much for caring about us, as you mentioned in your last post.

God bless you

yours sincerely

diggyon

P.S. Oh, and please don't forget the funny nicknames  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 02:05:58 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool