No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 21, 2012, 07:00:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS is not MJ, as per his own words. So people who hang on to the hoax because they want him to be, didn't read well. Does that make his information fake, just because he is not MJ? I don't think so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, we all got out of this hoax what we wanted to have, see or learn. Does it matter how? The hoax community is full of informers that are full of shit, like Pearl and BOW. Even if TS, front or both are fake informers, we learned something on the way, instead of following gossip or sending each other flowers. Whatever is the case, it will never change the FACT that MJ are alive and coming back.

:smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:36:17 PM by TuTcurse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 21, 2012, 07:02:57 PM
“@ParisJackson: worst . apocalypse . ever .”

Just saw that on twitter also..... we can write that date off as a BAMboobie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 07:12:01 PM
1 day of simmering could point to 22nd dec?7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 07:32:14 PM
 :bearhug:
@RK  :th_bravo: I absolutely agree!

Me too! Well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 21, 2012, 08:31:43 PM
I never thought or TS Front, were actually MJ, I believe in the good source of information, in fact, occur either BAM today, although many clues pointed to this day, (that's not to say I do not wish with all my heart) all know that MJ is a great reader, so it would not be strange to think that at some point in their hands had some book of the Mayan prophecies. Perhaps the intention was, turn to that subject, to cultivate spirituality.
I also hope the deadline I gave TS, 01/01/13 and if not so, we could say that TS is a false informant. That gave us that deadline? must be very safe to say, we must also bear in mind that TS is a contact, not the executor.
If Souza's opinion is correct, and we have to wait a little longer, I will not jump ship, just have to continue in the waiting room.
           :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 21, 2012, 09:44:01 PM
Just a few things, then I'm going back to my campfire and cup of tea.

- I'mconvinced. Really? At the end of the day if Bec wants to cann from out and demand an MJ denial it's her perogative. Not disrespectful at all. I respect you expressing your opinion but at the same time it was in attacking manner. Hitler project and then a smiley? Really? Jmo

- Young Mack not saying you're lying, but was under the impression you only learnt about the hoax early this year. Your first posts on the forum were all about 'I'm learning so much, wow this is amazing etc etc' did I misunderstand back when you started when I thought you were new to the hoax? Confused. Also you say that you know what's going on? You don't like it? And that's all that you are saying? I ask, what exactly do you think is going on?

- Souza I think what u mentioned abt it being simpler than we initially thought and possibly 4 yrs from TII. Of course happy to be wrong.

- Front I know u will ignore this request. But care to deny you are MJ? Not saying to say who you are but care to deny MJ like TS did? People keep saying 'of course he can't say who he is it will blow the whole thing' but is that even true? Not really. At the end if the day front is a faceless computer  alias so nothing is really being jeapordized by you denying you are MJ if that is the case. I'm not being out of line. You know I'm a supporter and love reading your input on this thread. But entertain me if you will. TS did.

Edit: I still think ur MJ for the record. If I am wrong then I'm ok with it and you fooled us well. It takes two to get sucked in  :icon_e_wink:

:LolLolLolLol:

Might wanna put your big girl panties on and stay out grown folks bizness. Pull that thong out your ass huney.

bec is mighty used 2 me by now and she damn sure don't need no one to defend her from me.

Thanks. Enjoy your tea!
  :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 21, 2012, 09:56:21 PM
:errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.

:icon_rolleyes:

…..although I seriously doubt that you honestly believe any of that.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Don't lose your faith in MJ now…..not now.

Ok let's make this clear. I will never lose faith in MJ. It's that faith that, before all this craziness and bullshit, led me down this path in the first place. MJ didn't die like that. He didn't die a weirdo drug addict down n out and strung out. He didn't die pathetic and at his wits end, scared and desperate. That's not MJ. That's laughable. All that garbage is bullshit and I reject it. Always have and always will. I don't give a shit what "new development" breaks or what "insider close to the source" says to which hair-gel-ed plastic spaztic on the boob-toob.

YOU, on the other hand,  :suspect: are a WHOLE nother ball o wax, my friend.

Pray tell, how are you interpreting my distrust of you and your team as losing faith in MJ? Or do you need your very own magnifying glass?

We are very gentle, open minded and loyal people who seek only to see MJ vindicated. Do you understand that we really truly believe you may be MJ? TS was kind enough to lay it on the table years ago and assert that he is NOT MJ. At least he was forthcoming. You post web cam-style pics that suggest you are He. You post hoaxy hand written notes that appear to be MJ's own handwriting. You word your posts in a way that strongly suggest you are MJ talking in 3rd person. Then you say you CARE about us, each and every one of us. Do you understand the implications of what you are suggesting? Don't you get it? How badly we want to believe? Pretty damn bad, Front, REAL damn bad.

Blah blah la la yeah I know.

bec-

I know you like to bust balls just as much as I do but for real girl there comes a Time when you need to learn when to back off. Front is Not going to GiVe you everything you want or demand. I do believe he has been more than patient with you over the course of his first appearance here in this thread. I've been here as well.

Riding along in that crazytrain... :icon_bounce:

I'm not defending Front in a way that he needs to have his ass kissed (lmao) cuz believe this he knows I don't kiss ass however I'm tired of seeing him constantly being challenged by you bec and it seems you are enjoying it a little to much now. It seems it is going beyond you just doubting his words/challenging him to prove to you something or challenging him to show him something?  :icon_question:

There is nothing wrong with standing your ground, being a tough broad and all but it starts to cross a line into straight up disrespect ya know?  :icon_cool:

And really bec IF you want answers to the questions you seek and IF Front/TS/TS_comments/S.T.U.D.Y./back/The sign are I_deed MJ, you are way out of line and disrespectful! IMO of course.  :icon_twisted:

But the answers you seek have already been given. You just need to open your miNd and look better than you have been. Stop being a Hitler project!
  :icon_geek:

:michael_jackson-1135:   :computer-losy-smiley:

Yes, I'm doing the annoying full quote thing and junking up the thread, because I completely disagree with your perception. I reread my post and I believe now as I believed at the time of writing that I was extremely respectful. Not one bit of that post is out of line or disrespectful. I chose my words very carefully. I have no idea who's behind that screenname.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 21, 2012, 10:23:06 PM
 :bearhug:   :smiley-vault-misc-150:

It's ok bec. I was not just referring only to that 1 quote. I did say since the beginning of Front entering this thread which means every Time you spoke but like I said it's ok. Your choice 2 live how you wanna live.

I loVe you girl always.

:icon_cool:  :icon_geek: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 10:34:03 PM
Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ          18h
People are about to feel real dumb once it strikes 12 midnight lol

:confused: :icon_e_confused:

A lot of these tweets about the beginning can be about the beginning of a new age... not about MJ's comeback. And this tweet could be referencing everyone who thought the end of the world was 12/21. Once midnight strikes, the theory dies and a lot of people will feel stupid. lol I just want to add a different perspective that is not hoax-related for balance sake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 22, 2012, 12:12:52 AM
It doesn't really matter if Front is Michael or not...whatever it is, events and loopholes have convinced us to believe in this hoax...meanwhile learning a lot more...

Not that we care ONLY about the Bam and are completely despo about it, but why giving a 'date' and then shift it to some other date...why is that? what's the real purpose?
Souza, if Michael is supposed to come after 2012, There was no need for TS to mention, with confidence, that hoax will be completed within 2012...he could've just kept silent about comeback dates altogether...
What could be the possible explanation for TS's statements if Michael doesn't come back by 2012... was he playing with us? why?

Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:25:05 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

December 22, 2012, 12:15:17 AM
Really? So Front hasn't denied he's MJ... okay have any of you thought that maybe it's because he IS MJ?? TS has (most likely) referred to Front as MJ, Front has posted pictures of handwriting and chest resembling Michael's, the family/official MJ facebook has been throwing shout outs to Front left and right... are any of these dots forming a picture? You all want Michael to be here, then when he most likely is, you're demanding that he prove to be Michael, and if he doesn't, then he's a fake and needs to "beat it". IMO, he's already proved to be Michael, or at least connected to him (Anyone happen to notice the "Family validating Front" thread?)

Why can't Front just come here to spend time with his fans without being harassed about his identity? I don't know what else Front can do to prove he's Michael. MJ obviously would not come here and just straight up admit he's Michael, or post any revealing pictures. Have you all forgotten that he's "dead"? So much for "L.O.V.E." to the person we're all here for, especially at Christmas time.
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:24:20 AM by katy (MJFAN7)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

December 22, 2012, 12:22:48 AM
No one has demanded he prove anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 22, 2012, 12:43:09 AM
Michael would be doing us a favor if he came here under a username and interacted with us. Yeah, there's no way we will find out if Front is Michael, at least not now. But honestly, I don't know what else is needed to prove Front is Michael, unless he were to make a video saying it. (actually, even if Michael were to post a video of himself saying he's Front, I'm sure there would still be people saying he's an impersonator or something). Did anyone think maybe Front wants to let us know he's Michael without 100% saying it? Why does his identity matter, anyway? The fact that the family has made numerous shout outs to a user on a Michael Jackson death hoax forum should be good enough proof that he's at least someone connected with the hoax. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions