~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 21, 2012, 01:24:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And souza u say whats another 10 months?????????? Really????????
I have given 3.5 years of my life to this GAME/HOAX after I had moved on
and accepted that one of  my inspirations in MJ had died. We all have been played
with, ridiculed, argued with each other, dedicated a lot of ourselves to this hoax and this
 site and also to an extent to MJ. I am starting to get whats going on here and I think
its wrong and I will give it to the end of this year and if there is no BAM some people
andbthey know who they are should be ASHAMED of themselves!!! Thats all im gonna say!!!!!

That's your choice, no one is keeping you chained... :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 21, 2012, 01:25:34 PM
If it turns out no BAM, we will regroup and be here for as long as it takes.  I will be horribly saddened and disappointed.  We will have to face even more ridicule from our friends once 12/31/12 has passed and there is no Michael that the world can see. 

It's seems a logical time to BAM now, but this whole adventure has been anything but logical so I guess we just wait and see. 

Souza, maybe you're right to throw cold water on us at the moment.  We may need it if nothing happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 21, 2012, 01:28:22 PM
I'm just posting the pics of the tweets....  :icon_razz:

(i kind of keep checking his tweets....that's why )

thanks Ashprak247 for the O-bee tweet <3

@Thriller4ever: nice collection of twits on the BEGINNING!  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_bounce:

This makes me think of ... I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 21, 2012, 01:29:21 PM
@Jos, a couple of pages and a restless night later, here's why I'm scared:

Reading between the lines, not taking mere words as fact, both Front and TS give it with the one hand and take it away with the other ..... and then give it back again ..... and take away .... ad infinitum. Front's 'undies' post read to me like he was covering his ass, wriggling out of a bam and blaming it on us, in much the same way as TS said it was our fault MJ hadn't come back at Halloween 2009.  Then he pleads with us (well, bec) not to lose faith - 'not now', with the implication of a long road travelled and something imminent. TS increasingly, bless him, doesn't seem to know what the heck is going on, or if he does he always has to throw in the DA card, just in case!  Both say we should look at the evidence NOT their 'mere' words - which to give them their due is wise ass covering, especially on a public forum, in case things don't pan out as expected. I would love to have a straightforward no nonsense conversation with these two, face to face, eye to eye!

There's a fine line between being scared and excited, between the head or the heart ruling - I started this whole thing over two and a half years ago (yes, I was late!) with desperate heart, turned into rational, logical head and since the end of November have flitted between the two. Fact is I can't recognise the difference in me any more!  Is doubting and questioning just emotional panic or straightforward common sense after all this time?  Believing, even 'knowing' (as much as anyone can really know anything), that something too good to be true actually IS true - how much of that was me being 'emotional' and how much was the common sense logic I talked myself into thinking it was? Can I even string a coherant sentence together any more, now we appear to be at the pointy end of proceedings??!!

THEN, I come on this morning to see TIAI redirecting to Front's never lose hope, and other, handwritten messages - and I know what that meant to me at the time, and still does. I know MJ is alive - I haven't doubted that for a long long time - it's all the other stuff that is unsettling me. Do I, can I, should I, put all that to one side and go with the flow, just for a few more days at least?

And @Sim, that 'great adventure' quote you posted for me is all very well, but one man's adventure may well be another's nightmare! Hell, I don't even like rollercoaster rides!

:bearhug:   :LolLolLolLol:

Don't get mad curls or anyone else but this was funny to read. I'm catching up right now reading posts...and this here struck me as hilariass. covering.  :WTF:  :icon_e_confused:

I think people should stop putting their hopes up on dates in any way and just enjoy the ride. Front is entertaining, TS gives people material to make them think or rethink. I don't feel a BAM coming in the next few days, doesn't mean I think TS is full of shit (he gave us way too much good info to discuss and think about).

I believe MJ is alive because I looked at the evidence myself, not because TS, Front, Back, or whoever else told me. Same goes for BAM. MJ is alive and will be back, to me that is a fact that stands even if that doesn't happen this year.

I am thinking more and more that it's much simpler than we thought. TII: we have 4 years. TII + 4 years = Ocotber 2013. Yes, another 10 months, who cares? Has been 3,5 years already, who gives a shit about another 10 months? Time flies by so quickly. I was 27 when this all started, I will be 32 soon. It has been long anyway, and in the meanwhile we have been entertained and we learned some valuable things. I'm not complaining.

I notice too much in this thread that this is sort of a Front kiss-ass competition and that everyone tries to be as friendly as possible to Front but sometimes forget to be friendly towards each other. So people doubt Front? Since when is that a crime? As long as it's being done respectful then I don't have a problem with it.

Front you shouldn't get pissed off either, you said multiple times 'DOUBT ME', so dont start balling if someone does. You're a big boy, deal with it. If you are right, people will see in the end. If you are full of shit then at least I had fun following this.

I am at a point where I can't really wet my panties over anything anymore. There are more important things in life to worry about.

Oh my...

When you quote posts yet don't actually address a name I'm not sure who this is for. But Souza I assure you I'm not at all worried regarding a BAM. Also I was just finding it funny how curls expressed her anger/frustrations that's all.

I most definetly have no problem with being patient and waiting another 10 months...haha!

Your lucky you were 27 when you started this journey. I was 42 and damn IF I wait until next year well do the math and I'll be 45 so IF I go by numerology that's a good thing because 4+5=9 (Re-birth!) or born again. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love you girl. Don't get your thong bunched up now!
  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:36:34 PM
here she goes!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1g-6v6xhx8[/youtube]

That woman is delusional. Someone seriously needs to shut her up. Let's just name a hundred dates, eventually you get it right...

Hey Pearl, I bet MJ can't stand your sorry ass! Wink wink, nod nod!  :thjajaja121:

Hopefully i could say the same thing about TS if he or she wrong about bam

At least he will have just one date wrong :thjajaja121:

Hello Souza, nice to see you on here! I really, REALLY, think BAM is happening by TS,s deadline!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 21, 2012, 01:37:04 PM
Souza, I’m VERY relieved to read your post!  I'm here for as long as it takes.

Andrea
Well the NRA chose today of all days to hold a press conference saying basically that everybody and their grandma should be packin' heat...I don't know if this is a sign of the times or what but it's messed up.
Well Joe’s ready!

Thriller4ever, nice collection! 
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:42:37 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:38:00 PM

This MAY also correlate to the other twitter posts:

« Reply #15734 on: Today at 07:02:13 PM »

This may not be the right place, but I need to clue you all in to some info. I checked Paris' twitter page last night (about 7:20pm California time). She wrote a tweet that said: "rt if you think the world will not end, favorite if you think it will... let's see how many believe everything they hear (; "

I should have posted about it immediately, but I just assumed someone else would be writing about it. Well... since I was so excited last night, I checked her twitter again and she had written more tweets, but deleted the one I stated above. Maybe today was supposed to be the BAM and it was changed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:41:29 PM
No worries thriller4ever

It's the beginning...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:44:03 PM
“@ParisJackson: winterr breakkk❄
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 21, 2012, 01:46:31 PM

@Thriller4ever: nice collection of twits on the BEGINNING!  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_bounce:

This makes me think of ... I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'  :penguin:

piece by piece by piece MJ is revealed....on his command we begin....
tada tada ....da (can u hear me singing?  :icon_lol: )

@Bonnie ...sure that tweet by Paris is very good, 'just because u read it in the magazine or see it on the tv screen don't make it factual'

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

gwynned

December 21, 2012, 01:49:41 PM
Souza, I’m VERY relieved to read your post!  I'm here for as long as it takes.

:thjajaja121:

Too close to home for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 21, 2012, 02:01:25 PM

piece by piece by piece MJ is revealed....on his command we begin....
tada tada ....da (can u hear me singing?  :icon_lol: )
ouch! my ears!  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 21, 2012, 02:09:39 PM
[q :over-react-smiley:uote author=~Souza~ link=topic=5167.msg433276#msg433276 date=1356117885]
and accepted that one of  my inspirations in MJ had died. We all have been played
with, ridiculed, argued with each other, dedicated a lot of ourselves to this hoax and this
 site and also to an extent to MJ. I am starting to get whats going on here and I think
its wrong and I will give it to the end of this year and if there is no BAM some people
andbthey know who they are should be ASHAMED of themselves!!! Thats all im gonna say!!!!!

[/quote]

Thanks for pointing out the obvious..... Im here to find out facts about the
investigation of MJ and his "death" not to be screwed with by people or manipulated
by people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 21, 2012, 02:13:32 PM

Thanks for pointing out the obvious..... Im here to find out facts about the
investigation of MJ and his "death" not to be screwed with by people or manipulated
by people.

Then why aren't you investigating??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 21, 2012, 02:14:49 PM
:errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.

:icon_rolleyes:

…..although I seriously doubt that you honestly believe any of that.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Don't lose your faith in MJ now…..not now.

Ok let's make this clear. I will never lose faith in MJ. It's that faith that, before all this craziness and bullshit, led me down this path in the first place. MJ didn't die like that. He didn't die a weirdo drug addict down n out and strung out. He didn't die pathetic and at his wits end, scared and desperate. That's not MJ. That's laughable. All that garbage is bullshit and I reject it. Always have and always will. I don't give a shit what "new development" breaks or what "insider close to the source" says to which hair-gel-ed plastic spaztic on the boob-toob.

YOU, on the other hand,  :suspect: are a WHOLE nother ball o wax, my friend.

Pray tell, how are you interpreting my distrust of you and your team as losing faith in MJ? Or do you need your very own magnifying glass?

We are very gentle, open minded and loyal people who seek only to see MJ vindicated. Do you understand that we really truly believe you may be MJ? TS was kind enough to lay it on the table years ago and assert that he is NOT MJ. At least he was forthcoming. You post web cam-style pics that suggest you are He. You post hoaxy hand written notes that appear to be MJ's own handwriting. You word your posts in a way that strongly suggest you are MJ talking in 3rd person. Then you say you CARE about us, each and every one of us. Do you understand the implications of what you are suggesting? Don't you get it? How badly we want to believe? Pretty damn bad, Front, REAL damn bad.

Blah blah la la yeah I know.

bec-

I know you like to bust balls just as much as I do but for real girl there comes a Time when you need to learn when to back off. Front is Not going to GiVe you everything you want or demand. I do believe he has been more than patient with you over the course of his first appearance here in this thread. I've been here as well.

Riding along in that crazytrain... :icon_bounce:

I'm not defending Front in a way that he needs to have his ass kissed (lmao) cuz believe this he knows I don't kiss ass however I'm tired of seeing him constantly being challenged by you bec and it seems you are enjoying it a little to much now. It seems it is going beyond you just doubting his words/challenging him to prove to you something or challenging him to show him something?  :icon_question:

There is nothing wrong with standing your ground, being a tough broad and all but it starts to cross a line into straight up disrespect ya know?  :icon_cool:

And really bec IF you want answers to the questions you seek and IF Front/TS/TS_comments/S.T.U.D.Y./back/The sign are I_deed MJ, you are way out of line and disrespectful! IMO of course.  :icon_twisted:

But the answers you seek have already been given. You just need to open your miNd and look better than you have been. Stop being a Hitler project!
  :icon_geek:

:michael_jackson-1135:   :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions