Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 21, 2012, 12:03:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
here she goes!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1g-6v6xhx8[/youtube]

That woman is delusional. Someone seriously needs to shut her up. Let's just name a hundred dates, eventually you get it right...

Hey Pearl, I bet MJ can't stand your sorry ass! Wink wink, nod nod!  :thjajaja121:

To Dirty Pearl  :images:  :michael_jackson-1135:  :icon_geek:

Oh I 2nd that Souza. Wink wink, nod nod.   :thjajaja121:   :bearhug:  I missed ya girl.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 12:04:08 PM
here she goes!

I got totally creeped out by the ending.

Wink wink smile...

:o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 12:12:52 PM
here she goes!

That woman is delusional. Someone seriously needs to shut her up. Let's just name a hundred dates, eventually you get it right...

Hey Pearl, I bet MJ can't stand your sorry ass! Wink wink, nod nod!  :thjajaja121:

Hopefully i could say the same thing about TS if he or she wrong about bam
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 12:22:49 PM
@ iamamjbeliever  I don't think so , Michael loves hard working people who SWEAT to SUCCEED not people who steal other people's works and make them their owns ! I used to like her bravery , I mean it was so brave of her to have made a lot of people aware of the hoax and all but when she posted Front's handwritten notes asking people " where did this come from ? " She lost my respect . I knew then that she steals pieces of information from this forum and take credits for them .   :icon_mad:

If you read TS's posts , you'll find that he never told us that he received any letters on his birthday from Michael !! He has much important priorities than talking  BS !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 21, 2012, 12:26:41 PM
here she goes!

Hopefully i could say the same thing about TS if he or she wrong about bam

At least he will have just one date wrong :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 21, 2012, 12:28:25 PM
@Jos, a couple of pages and a restless night later, here's why I'm scared:

Reading between the lines, not taking mere words as fact, both Front and TS give it with the one hand and take it away with the other ..... and then give it back again ..... and take away .... ad infinitum. Front's 'undies' post read to me like he was covering his ass, wriggling out of a bam and blaming it on us, in much the same way as TS said it was our fault MJ hadn't come back at Halloween 2009.  Then he pleads with us (well, bec) not to lose faith - 'not now', with the implication of a long road travelled and something imminent. TS increasingly, bless him, doesn't seem to know what the heck is going on, or if he does he always has to throw in the DA card, just in case!  Both say we should look at the evidence NOT their 'mere' words - which to give them their due is wise ass covering, especially on a public forum, in case things don't pan out as expected. I would love to have a straightforward no nonsense conversation with these two, face to face, eye to eye!

There's a fine line between being scared and excited, between the head or the heart ruling - I started this whole thing over two and a half years ago (yes, I was late!) with desperate heart, turned into rational, logical head and since the end of November have flitted between the two. Fact is I can't recognise the difference in me any more!  Is doubting and questioning just emotional panic or straightforward common sense after all this time?  Believing, even 'knowing' (as much as anyone can really know anything), that something too good to be true actually IS true - how much of that was me being 'emotional' and how much was the common sense logic I talked myself into thinking it was? Can I even string a coherant sentence together any more, now we appear to be at the pointy end of proceedings??!!

THEN, I come on this morning to see TIAI redirecting to Front's never lose hope, and other, handwritten messages - and I know what that meant to me at the time, and still does. I know MJ is alive - I haven't doubted that for a long long time - it's all the other stuff that is unsettling me. Do I, can I, should I, put all that to one side and go with the flow, just for a few more days at least?

And @Sim, that 'great adventure' quote you posted for me is all very well, but one man's adventure may well be another's nightmare! Hell, I don't even like rollercoaster rides!

:bearhug:   :LolLolLolLol:

Don't get mad curls or anyone else but this was funny to read. I'm catching up right now reading posts...and this here struck me as hilariass. covering.  :WTF:  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 21, 2012, 12:44:53 PM
@Jos, a couple of pages and a restless night later, here's why I'm scared:

Reading between the lines, not taking mere words as fact, both Front and TS give it with the one hand and take it away with the other ..... and then give it back again ..... and take away .... ad infinitum. Front's 'undies' post read to me like he was covering his ass, wriggling out of a bam and blaming it on us, in much the same way as TS said it was our fault MJ hadn't come back at Halloween 2009.  Then he pleads with us (well, bec) not to lose faith - 'not now', with the implication of a long road travelled and something imminent. TS increasingly, bless him, doesn't seem to know what the heck is going on, or if he does he always has to throw in the DA card, just in case!  Both say we should look at the evidence NOT their 'mere' words - which to give them their due is wise ass covering, especially on a public forum, in case things don't pan out as expected. I would love to have a straightforward no nonsense conversation with these two, face to face, eye to eye!

There's a fine line between being scared and excited, between the head or the heart ruling - I started this whole thing over two and a half years ago (yes, I was late!) with desperate heart, turned into rational, logical head and since the end of November have flitted between the two. Fact is I can't recognise the difference in me any more!  Is doubting and questioning just emotional panic or straightforward common sense after all this time?  Believing, even 'knowing' (as much as anyone can really know anything), that something too good to be true actually IS true - how much of that was me being 'emotional' and how much was the common sense logic I talked myself into thinking it was? Can I even string a coherant sentence together any more, now we appear to be at the pointy end of proceedings??!!

THEN, I come on this morning to see TIAI redirecting to Front's never lose hope, and other, handwritten messages - and I know what that meant to me at the time, and still does. I know MJ is alive - I haven't doubted that for a long long time - it's all the other stuff that is unsettling me. Do I, can I, should I, put all that to one side and go with the flow, just for a few more days at least?

And @Sim, that 'great adventure' quote you posted for me is all very well, but one man's adventure may well be another's nightmare! Hell, I don't even like rollercoaster rides!

:bearhug:   :LolLolLolLol:

Don't get mad curls or anyone else but this was funny to read. I'm catching up right now reading posts...and this here struck me as hilariass. covering.  :WTF:  :icon_e_confused:

I think people should stop putting their hopes up on dates in any way and just enjoy the ride. Front is entertaining, TS gives people material to make them think or rethink. I don't feel a BAM coming in the next few days, doesn't mean I think TS is full of shit (he gave us way too much good info to discuss and think about).

I believe MJ is alive because I looked at the evidence myself, not because TS, Front, Back, or whoever else told me. Same goes for BAM. MJ is alive and will be back, to me that is a fact that stands even if that doesn't happen this year.

I am thinking more and more that it's much simpler than we thought. TII: we have 4 years. TII + 4 years = Ocotber 2013. Yes, another 10 months, who cares? Has been 3,5 years already, who gives a shit about another 10 months? Time flies by so quickly. I was 27 when this all started, I will be 32 soon. It has been long anyway, and in the meanwhile we have been entertained and we learned some valuable things. I'm not complaining.

I notice too much in this thread that this is sort of a Front kiss-ass competition and that everyone tries to be as friendly as possible to Front but sometimes forget to be friendly towards each other. So people doubt Front? Since when is that a crime? As long as it's being done respectful then I don't have a problem with it.

Front you shouldn't get pissed off either, you said multiple times 'DOUBT ME', so dont start balling if someone does. You're a big boy, deal with it. If you are right, people will see in the end. If you are full of shit then at least I had fun following this.

I am at a point where I can't really wet my panties over anything anymore. There are more important things in life to worry about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 21, 2012, 12:47:37 PM
P.S. As for the hoax: I think there are more important things to investigate than this thread as well. MJ's life full of mystery for example. So much not covered yet, yet we're here discussing whether or not online persona's are real. One clue: They are all real.... people. Some with good intentions, some with bad, some are just bonkers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:07:25 PM
Souza let me ask u a question what makes u not "feel" a BAM coming?
Are you a psychic or something or a clairivoient? I just dont understand how people can
say that... How would you feel anything as to when MJ comes back? Please enlighten me
because it bothers me to hear people say that as if they think they KNOW something based
upon some feelijg they have which is based on nothing!!! Not being rude just trying to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 21, 2012, 01:12:09 PM
Souza let me ask u a question what makes u not "feel" a BAM coming?
Are you a psychic or something or a clairivoient? I just dont understand how people can
say that... How would you feel anything as to when MJ comes back? Please enlighten me
because it bothers me to hear people say that as if they think they KNOW something based
upon some feelijg they have which is based on nothing!!! Not being rude just trying to understand.

I said a feeling, I didn't say I know. How exactly do you expect me to explain a feeling?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 21, 2012, 01:13:44 PM
Yes, another 10 months, who cares?

I really do not matter, we knew that MJ is alive before they appeared TS or Front

...and Pearl

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:16:50 PM
And souza u say whats another 10 months?????????? Really????????
I have given 3.5 years of my life to this GAME/HOAX after I had moved on
and accepted that one of  my inspirations in MJ had died. We all have been played
with, ridiculed, argued with each other, dedicated a lot of ourselves to this hoax and this
 site and also to an extent to MJ. I am starting to get whats going on here and I think
its wrong and I will give it to the end of this year and if there is no BAM some people
andbthey know who they are should be ASHAMED of themselves!!! Thats all im gonna say!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 21, 2012, 01:17:37 PM
I'm just posting the pics of the tweets....  :icon_razz:

(i kind of keep checking his tweets....that's why )

thanks Ashprak247 for the O-bee tweet <3
Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:18:39 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

December 21, 2012, 01:21:19 PM
Very nice find thrillerforever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2012, 01:23:42 PM
MJ I truely hope you are still alive and well!!! NO MATTER WHAT I AM A BELIEVER!!
And no matter what you will be here forever through your kind spirit and wonderful music!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions