sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 20, 2012, 06:58:09 PM
@marum your spanglish :icon_lol:

@everlasting the WMAs have been canceled.

Everybody is reading here so I post it here again as I have already posted on TIAI Dec 20:

I tried to purchase a ticket and it said: this event is not currently available for sale on line, try to contact customer service, I contacted them and I got this:

Order Tracking (KMM2186773V49536L0KM)
Hello Raquel,

Thank you for contacting Tickets.com.
Unfortunately we do not have information at this time. Please continue
to check back with us.
Thank you for visiting Tickets.com.

Lena
Consumer Services

Customer Name:    RAQUEL
Email:           
Phone number:     673455675 (it's false, lol)
Event Name:       WMA
Venue Name:       MARLINS
Performance Date: 12/22/2012
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:59:45 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 20, 2012, 07:14:56 PM
Look at this there´s a clock counting down to the time when the planets are lining up:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If I were Michael I would BAM after this Planetary Alignment, btw only 10 hours left for that huge event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 20, 2012, 07:16:32 PM
in short, did not confirm the cancellation, it may be just a rumor cancellation, thanks for your information.
@ marum your Spanglish      :LolLolLolLol:         Yes, I know, I also make efforts to understand them all.
                                              :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 20, 2012, 07:20:49 PM
It was sort of neat to see my post in Spanish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 20, 2012, 07:35:52 PM
Its so strange to me that front talks about you so much bec....
I WONDER why that is???? Hmmmmmmmm dunno but it
def makes me think!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 20, 2012, 07:43:14 PM
Look at this there´s a clock counting down to the time when the planets are lining up:

If I were Michael I would BAM after this Planetary Alignment, btw only 10 hours left for that huge event.

From that website:
This countdown is based on the closest possible approximation as to when this event will take place: on December 21, 2012 at 11:11:11 UTC.

That time of apparent alignment shown  - reminds me of the TIAI 11:11:11 thread.

It will be 11:11am in London too    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ..... in fact timeanddate.com have a countdown to Mayan calender end for each major city of the world...so you can check your local time it will occur    :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 20, 2012, 07:52:18 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I think a lot of us have felt this way at times.  I didn't take Front's undies post as him covering his ass though, I read it like he was telling us to chill the F out, MJ's got this.  Sometimes the waiting has caused a sort of cabin-fever atmosphere here (forum-fever?) so Front's post was like someone opened the door and let some fresh air in, in my opinion.  It makes sense to me that Front and TS would seemingly go back and forth with us (giving and taking) because this hoax has lasted as long as it has, we couldn't have all the answers right away and we won't have a lot of answers until the BAM. 

Front said doubt is the greatest motivator - "DOubt is indeed the greatest self-motivator, for it is the driving force behind the desire to obtain facts & truth. However, when one's realization of facts are obscured by external smoke-screens, it often obliterates the current path." Fast forward a few posts later -  "GREATNESS is produced when one goes against the grain--even when the rest of the world is ridiculing them. When everything that's been learned in the past 2 years is closely re-examined, there is absolutely no room for doubt. It's CLEAR!!! Some beLIEvers feel ridiculed by nonbeLIEvers --- who have sadly been walking along a convoluted path with their eyes shut for the past 2 years. It's THEIR choice. The CLUES are there. The "MISTAKES" are there. The EVIDENCE is there---wrapped up in an enigma of Genius, Mystery & Magic!"

I had read or heard a while ago that to combat mind-control, you must constantly question or doubt your own thoughts and feelings so you know that what you're thinking and feeling is genuine. (I think I was reading up on all the "cell phone" towers being erected and disguised, lol, I'm a conspiracy sister at heart).  So I do think it's good to have doubts but not to the point where it gets in the way of what we have learned and the many evidences we have been given and re-examined.  Am I feeling anxious right now about everything to do with the hoax?  You bet I am!  But I think it's mostly restrained excitement...it's the waiting, time will do that.

I agree with MJonmind that TS must've known the hoax would take this long and the proof is in his posts and re-directs from 2009.  I didn't see it (2012) at the time but I've felt that way for quite a while now.  I still had hope for 2011 when TS wrote then that the BAM would happen before 1/1/13 but in the back of my mind I was thinking "crap, this is still going to take a while".  So I guess I've been patiently impatient, lol.

I agree Andrea - great post.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 20, 2012, 09:54:21 PM

From that website:
This countdown is based on the closest possible approximation as to when this event will take place: on December 21, 2012 at 11:11:11 UTC.

That time of apparent alignment shown  - reminds me of the TIAI 11:11:11 thread.

It will be 11:11am in London too    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ..... in fact timeanddate.com have a countdown to Mayan calender end for each major city of the world...so you can check your local time it will occur    :icon_mrgreen:

Just checked the time for my location and it 9:11 PM :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 10:21:49 PM
Hey Front....or TS,
You posted about a cube at one point.........we talked about cubes here and there.......Metatron's Crop Circle, Front's "think outside the cube"
etc. etc. etc.   
I have searched around forum, but have not found talk about Time Cube.......another way to look/study time itself......fascinating, I think you would enjoy it:

With all the emphasis on time, and the apparent end of it soon......it brings into light another concept of time altogether.

Blessings & Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 10:44:52 PM
NASA's website has said there is no planetary alignment on December 21, 2012..  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused:

The whole thing makes me think of "The planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days!" :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

December 20, 2012, 10:55:55 PM
Interesting comment on the exact Mayan date being possible off... so...
From Travis   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is also the matter of the Change from the Julian Calendar to the Gregorian where a 6th century monk was asked to modify the calendar to mark the birth of Christ - he would leave out Emperor Diocesans 30 years out of the calendar due to his cruelty toward Christians - it would take 800 additional years before the system was put into place fully, but as a result we have been living in a surplus of time.  Once the concept of the year zero was placed into the mix - this so called doomsday calendar marking 2012 has long since come and gone without the tidal forces of the Universe ripping us apart. I cannot tell if people are just liars or truly believe this and are naive, but it spreads like a wildfire without doing legitimate research into the subject. Take it from a person who has dedicated his life to History and Religious studies - and don't be a chump to an crafty author, who has written a five and dime paperback that stinks to high Heaven.

YM, I think we've all noticed Front/TS singling out Bec. My thoughts on that; he likes feisty, witty, single-minded, razer-sharp minds and attitudes.  MJ always liked the best to be working with him in all his projects.  Not that we're not all those things, but Bec represents that good quality he loves. Sorry Bec, don't mean to embarrass you.

Just watching X-factor tonight. Interesting they played that frequently played music theme for early hoax videos again, and twice in the show the announcer said, "This is it!", about voting the winner of the 5 million recording contract, which went to Tate Stevens. Happy for him, but I'm just not into country.  In fact I'm finding ALL the singing competitions getting old and repetitive.  I know Simon Cowel was also involved in negotiations with MJ's come-back pre-09.  My mind goes back to the interview of Will.I.Am with MJ in Ireland, and Will said the music industry needs a jolt, and the only one who can put the jolt back in is the one who put the jolt in, in the first place--Michael Jackson (something like that).  What if the whole music and entertainment industry, backed by huge investors including Coca cola are putting out one huge extravaganza into MJ's Bam!  It's one giant Bam for the whole world to enjoy. It would include all the NWO conspiracy theories and Biblical EOW prophecies just for fun, because they know the public eats that stuff up.  Then it would be one giant world-wide party-mode of having fun and celebrating our humanity!  Throw in the Mayan prophecy and it's a 26,000 year world-wide birthday party!  Okay that's if there's no real ultimate evil against good scenario going on in our planet, which I really don't know.  God and the aliens/angels are eating popcorn and watching earth, saying we fooled you good; now let's have a wind-up party kinda thing!  But seriously, nothing makes total sense for one theory or another.

BTW, does anyone know the actual name of that music piece and by who?  Thanks.

Julia142, lovely video, and yes, "Happy Hoaxmas" to everyone here!  Love that greeting!

"Necessary early Christmas"----could it happen tonight?????  I guess we'll have to keep our eye-balls peeled on main news-sites!
TMZ announced his 'death', so could they be the ones to announce his 'resurrection'?
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:10:06 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 11:11:12 PM

Julia142, lovely video, and yes, "Happy Hoaxmas" to everyone here!  Love that greeting!

Thank you darling, I am happy you saw my post that was lost from a couple of pages ago, lol!

And hope so much, it will be HOAXMAS for real this time!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 11:15:18 PM
Do we get a "necessary early" christmas present, too? :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 20, 2012, 11:45:58 PM
Interesting comment on the exact Mayan date being possible off... so...
From Travis   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is also the matter of the Change from the Julian Calendar to the Gregorian where a 6th century monk was asked to modify the calendar to mark the birth of Christ - he would leave out Emperor Diocesans 30 years out of the calendar due to his cruelty toward Christians - it would take 800 additional years before the system was put into place fully, but as a result we have been living in a surplus of time.  Once the concept of the year zero was placed into the mix - this so called doomsday calendar marking 2012 has long since come and gone without the tidal forces of the Universe ripping us apart. I cannot tell if people are just liars or truly believe this and are naive, but it spreads like a wildfire without doing legitimate research into the subject. Take it from a person who has dedicated his life to History and Religious studies - and don't be a chump to an crafty author, who has written a five and dime paperback that stinks to high Heaven.

YM, I think we've all noticed Front/TS singling out Bec. My thoughts on that; he likes feisty, witty, single-minded, razer-sharp minds and attitudes.  MJ always liked the best to be working with him in all his projects.  Not that we're not all those things, but Bec represents that good quality he loves. Sorry Bec, don't mean to embarrass you.

Just watching X-factor tonight. Interesting they played that frequently played music theme for early hoax videos again, and twice in the show the announcer said, "This is it!", about voting the winner of the 5 million recording contract, which went to Tate Stevens. Happy for him, but I'm just not into country.  In fact I'm finding ALL the singing competitions getting old and repetitive.  I know Simon Cowel was also involved in negotiations with MJ's come-back pre-09.  My mind goes back to the interview of Will.I.Am with MJ in Ireland, and Will said the music industry needs a jolt, and the only one who can put the jolt back in is the one who put the jolt in, in the first place--Michael Jackson (something like that).  What if the whole music and entertainment industry, backed by huge investors including Coca cola are putting out one huge extravaganza into MJ's Bam!  It's one giant Bam for the whole world to enjoy. It would include all the NWO conspiracy theories and Biblical EOW prophecies just for fun, because they know the public eats that stuff up.  Then it would be one giant world-wide party-mode of having fun and celebrating our humanity!  Throw in the Mayan prophecy and it's a 26,000 year world-wide birthday party!  Okay that's if there's no real ultimate evil against good scenario going on in our planet, which I really don't know.  God and the aliens/angels are eating popcorn and watching earth, saying we fooled you good; now let's have a wind-up party kinda thing!  But seriously, nothing makes total sense for one theory or another.

BTW, does anyone know the actual name of that music piece and by who?  Thanks.

"Necessary early Christmas"----could it happen tonight?????  I guess we'll have to keep our eye-balls peeled on main news-sites!
TMZ announced his 'death', so could they be the ones to announce his 'resurrection'?

if i'm not wrong, it's this >>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ut_pzoWgY[/youtube]

Requiem for a Dream is the soundtrack album from the 2000 Requiem for a Dream. It was composed by Clint Mansell and performed by the Kronos Quartet. The music for the film is noted for its minimalist qualities in which it uses constant harmonies, a steady pulse, and often variation of musical phrases to drive a point. The soundtrack is most well known for the song "Lux Aeterna", which has appeared also in one trailer for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, rearranged and re-orchestrated.
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:48:00 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

ellyd

December 20, 2012, 11:52:50 PM
Why should Front be an object of doubt while no one of us is ?

Because none of us claims to be MJ or have inside information. He does.
Because he loves to call out those who can and do decipher his attempts.
Because he came here with some attitude and still processes language that is politically correctly said "specific".
Because there's decency.

If MJ wanted to observe the results of his art and projects and enjoy or not enjoy it he could just keep watching and reading.
If MJ misses fan clubs, there's many out there.
If MJ searches interaction with "normal" people he could easily use twitter or a forum without any indication about his person.
If MJ misses intelligent talk about his project, he could join us on a normal level and not on a "I'll throw you bits and pieces of something that may or may not be connected and you may interprete them as you like" or "I'm in a more informed position than you are but for understandable reasons (thus setting free assuming spinning round like a carrousel) I cannot talk about it" level.

This is trolling.

Who knows doesn't talk and who talks doesn't know.

If MJ needed an alias character like Back because he did not like it anymore on the other board and wanted to continue posting as Front, I have to ask "why? what for?".
Posting for others?
Posting for himself?

To imply that questioning Back, Front, TS or other web characters who claim to have insider knowledge is equal to questioning MJ is a logical error, is assuming and speculating and in all consequence an insult for any understanding of integrity.

As to me, I am solely sticking to the original.

Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:53:50 PM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions